Back up UPS with LED Display 1000W XD-UPS1000
Controlled by CPU,serve full service to all end users
Adopting PWM modulation and advanced Mosfet power device,running more stable
Advanced automatic constant charging circuit,prolongs battery life
Perfect protection against battery under-voltage,overload,short-circuit
Built inside with high quality valve controlled sealed leda-acid battery,provides strong power to users
Cold start of the battery
Input voltsge range
Output voltsge range
Output wave form
Typical recharge time
protection against over-charge and under voltage
All specifications are subject to change without prior notice
1.The real short-circuit protection, regardless of how long the short time the products and electrical appliances are safe.
2.The multi-purpose socket design, it is suitable for any plug.
3.Under voltage, overload, over current, high temperature and high pressure, short circuit and multiple protection function, to ensure that products and electrical safety.
4.Advanced circuit design, high-quality imported components, low heat and extremely low repeat rates.
5.Unique SMT + module combination of processing technology, more stable performance.
Range of application: mobile phone charging, laptops, lamps and lanterns, camera, TV, shaver, CD, fan, video game, security, professional tools, instruments of all electrical power.
- Q:Household use, UPS uninterruptible power supply should be selected?
- Hill bar, the price of the main block in the number of batteries, their own use can be the main time to have time to shut down a 5 minutes on the line. 100 dollars on the line
- Q:Ups is what (computer)
- What is UPS?
The so-called uninterruptible power supply system, that is, when the power outage can take over the mains of electricity continue to supply electricity equipment, its power from the battery pack, due to the rapid response of electronic components, power outages in 4 to 8 milliseconds or no time to continue Supply of electricity.
Why use UPS?
Now the world's mass supply system are AC power, an ideal AC power supply, should meet the following conditions:
1. Frequency stability
2. Voltage stability (soil within 5%)
3. Does not contain harmonic distortion (<5%)
4. No noise interference (in line with IEEE 587, FCC, CE and other standards)
5. Low output impedance.
- Q:Can the battery of the car be used on the UPS power supply?
- I do UPS power supply, the car battery can be used in the UPS power supply, but do not pay attention to different brands, different types of mix can be a ~!
- Q:What is the difference between UPS and battery?
- The And can only release the voltage of 12v. Just like an ordinary battery. Just big capacity! The
- Q:What kind of money is needed to monitor the UPS power supply for the system, which is a good brand
- I follow the conventional calculation:
General camera CCD board power in the 1 to 2W or so, such as infrared camera, infrared light power 2 to 15W range, 60 camera estimates 10 * 60 = 600W;
4 video splitter 4 * 5 = 20W,
1 video matrix controller 300W,
4 hard disk video recorders are generally about 15W that is 15 * 4 = 60W,
A server dl388 standard 460W,
5 sets of 22 "display power: 50 * 5 = 250 W. a total of 1690W, plus redundancy (to prepare for system upgrades with) the maximum count 1900W.
I suggest you use the most cost-effective mountain C3KS machine, the output power of 2100W, 8 38AH battery delay of 90 minutes or so, a set of less than 5000. Mountain C3K machine's standard machine delay of 10 minutes or so, the price of less than 3K.
- Q:Can UPS power be used to power off frequently?
- It is recommended not to use the computer when the UPS is best off, because the UPS internal battery, if the battery is over a long time will affect the state of life. Off the switch is only a little effort to develop habits to benefit infinite, if it is thunderstorm weather does not cut off the power, the computer may have the risk of lightning, as the loss is even greater. I have the pain of being destroyed by the power. So please the landlord is best to cut off the power as well.
- Q:UPS (uninterruptible power supply inverter working principle and the actual role in the UPS
- How the inverter works:
⊕ 1. DC can be converted into alternating current through the oscillation circuit
2. The resulting alternating current is then boosted by the coil. At this time, the alternating current of the square wave is obtained
3. Rectify the resulting alternating current to get a sine wave
AC-DC is relatively simple, we know that the diode has a one-way conductivity, you can use this characteristic of the diode connected into a bridge, so that one end is always inflow, the other end is always out of this to get the voltage sinusoidal change Of the DC. If you need smooth DC also need to rectify, the simple way is to connect a capacitor.
Inverter is a DC to AC transformer, in fact, it is a voltage inverter with the process. Adapter is the utility power grid AC voltage into a stable 12V DC output, and Inverter is the Adapter output 12V DC voltage into high-frequency high-voltage alternating current, the two parts are also used with the current more Pulse width modulation,
PWM technology. Its core part is a PWM integrated controller, Adapter with the UC3842, nverter is used TL5001 chip. TL5001 operating voltage range of 3.6 40V , which has an internal error amplifier, a regulator, oscillator, a dead zone control of the PWM generator, low voltage protection circuit and short circuit protection circuit.
Inverter, can be classified from the output waveform, power, engineering structure.
From the waveform on the points: one is a square wave inverter, the other is a sine wave inverter.
From the power up to divide, can be high power and low power two categories. Less than 5000W can be called low-power, more than 5000W called high-power inverter.
- Q:Computer connected to the UPS power supply has been used in the battery?
- This is not necessarily, on-line UPS in the normal electricity, the rectifier by the mains to provide DC voltage to the inverter work by the inverter to the load to provide alternating current, in the mains abnormalities, the inverter by the battery to provide energy, The inverter is always in working condition to ensure uninterrupted output. It is characterized by a very wide input voltage range, no switching time and high stability of the output voltage stability, especially for high power requirements of the occasion, but the higher cost. At present, the power is greater than 3KVA UPS are almost all online UPS
- Q:What is UPS uninterruptible power supply? In which areas
- Intermittent power supply is now widely used in: mines, aerospace, industrial, communications, defense, hospitals, computer business terminals, network servers, network equipment, data storage equipment UPS uninterruptible power supply, emergency lighting systems, railways, shipping, transportation, power plants All walks of life. Civil use is mainly used for voltage instability, often jump the PC or the server to voltage instability or sudden power failure caused by hardware damage or data loss.
- Q:Which brand is good for uninterrupted power supply?
- The company was founded in 2005, the production plant is located in Foshan, Foshan, is a professional UPS power supply UPS power supply, low voltage distribution and precision air conditioning R & D and production enterprises, from the creation of uphold the quality of the first, the first service A concept, with excellent product quality, second to none after-sales service, has become the country's provincial computer peripheral products, one of the channels of wholesale suppliers, the company has a huge sales system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range