Phase: Three Phase
Output Voltage: 380
Packaging & Delivery
wooden case for export package
1. Three phase in and out system, compatible with utility of 380/400/415V, 50/60Hz
2.Online double conversion,
200V/208V (line to line), 50/60Hz
Input voltage window
+20%~-20%, full load
-20%~-40%, power derating between 100% to 70%
Bypass voltage window
+15%--20%, full load
Charger voltage precision
±1% (balance load),2% (unbalance load)
Output voltage transient
5%(0~100% load step)
Voltage THD(Total Harmonic Distortion)
THD<2%(linear load),THD<5%(nonlinear load)
Frequency tracking range
Frequency precision (free running)
120°±0.5° (balance and unalance load)
Voltage unbalance degree (100% unbalance load)
Frequency tracking speed
0.5Hz/s to 5Hz/s, adjustable
102% long time operation
110%, transfer to bypass after 1hour
125%, transfer to bypass after 10 minutes
150%, transfer to bypass after 1 minute
>150%, transfer to bypass after 200ms
Bypass overload capability
125%, long time operation
125%< load<130%, last for more than 1 hour
130%<load<150%,last for more than 6 minutes
>1000%, last for more than 100ms
- Q:Uninterruptible power supply work process
- When the electricity is normal for the 380 / 220VAC, the DC main circuit has a DC voltage, DC-AC AC inverter, the output stable 220V or 380V AC voltage, while the mains after the rectifier battery charge. When any of the mains undervoltage or sudden power failure, by the battery through the isolation diode switch to the DC circuit to send power. There is no switching time from power supply to the battery. When the battery energy is about to run out, the uninterruptible power supply sound and light alarm, and the battery discharge point to stop the inverter work, long warning. The uninterruptible power supply also has an overload protection function that, when overloaded (150% load), jumps to the bypass state and automatically returns when the load is normal. When a severe overload (over 200% of the rated load) occurs, the uninterruptible power supply immediately stops the inverter output and jumps to the bypass state, and the front input air switch may trip. Eliminate the fault, just close the switch, restart the machine began to resume work.
- Q:What does UPS power mean? What is the use
- Uninterruptible power supply is now widely used in: mining, aerospace, industrial, communications, defense, hospitals, computer business terminals, network servers, network equipment, data storage devices, UPS uninterruptible power supply, emergency lighting systems, railways, shipping, Power plants, substations, nuclear power plants, fire safety alarm systems, wireless communication systems, program-controlled switches, mobile communications, solar energy storage equipment, control equipment and emergency protection systems, personal computers and other fields.
- Q:Ups uninterruptible power supply back - up and on - line difference is what does anyone know?
- Online UPS
This UPS has been in the inverter in its working state, it first through the circuit to convert the external AC into direct current, and then through the high-quality inverter to convert DC to high-quality sine wave AC output to the computer. On-line UPS in the power supply under the main function is to regulate and prevent radio interference; in the event of power failure when the use of standby DC power (battery) to the inverter power supply. As the inverter has been working, there is no switching time problem, suitable for the power supply has strict requirements of the occasion. On-line UPS is different from the backup of a major advantage is the power supply is long, usually for a few hours, there are up to a dozen hours, and its main function is to allow you to power outages can work as usual, obviously , Because of its special features, the price is also significantly more expensive. This on-line UPS is more suitable for computers, transportation, banking, securities, communications, medical, industrial control and other industries, because these areas of the computer is generally not allowed to power outages.
- Q:UPS interface is not how to do
- Do you mean USB or UPS?
USB is usually inserted U disk interface, I do not know your hardware or software problems, please detail the problem. If it is a hardware problem, disassemble to solve the problem.
UPS is the uninterruptible power supply, that is, the computer battery.
- Q:What is the difference between the authenticity of the mountain uninterrupted power supply?
- There are two kinds of fake goods, one is the trademark counterfeit and factory name counterfeit, the second is the same trademark, but not Hill Electronics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. production.
Is currently the main to the first fake majority; the second has been very rare.
"Sant", "STK", "SANTAK" these three trademarks owned by Hill Electronics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. and his parent company Eaton Group, only the three brands of ups is authentic mountain, that is only: Electronics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. "production of the mountain brand ups is genuine. The market is known as the United States Hills Power Company, the United States Hills International, Shenzhen Hills Technology, Hills integrated power plant, Zhuhai Hills, South China Sea Hills, Sunshine Hill, STKUPS, SANTAKUPS, etc. are fake mountain and fake mountain special.
Nearly two years, the mountain has also increased the authenticity of the electronic monitoring code query, through the electronic monitoring code and the mountain serial number double recognition authenticity.
- Q:Uninterruptible power supply output of the neutral line (N pole),
- Specifically with a head tied to the UPS shell on the other end of the screw tied with nails and then use the hammer to the nail fixed wall can effectively prevent static electricity
- Q:What is UPS / EPS?
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power System), that is, uninterruptible power supply, is a kind of energy storage device, inverter as the main component of the constant voltage constant frequency uninterruptible power supply. Mainly for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment to provide uninterrupted power supply.
When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , UPS immediately put the battery power, through the inverter conversion method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS devices are usually protected against excessive voltage and low voltage.
- Q:UPS uninterruptible power supply OEM is what it means
- OEM production, that is, OEM production, also known as fixed-point production, commonly known as OEM, the basic meaning for the brand producers do not directly produce products, but the use of their own key core technology is responsible for the design and development of new products, control sales channels, The specific processing tasks are ordered by contract to commission other manufacturers of similar products. After the product will be bought at low prices, and directly paste their own brand logo. This kind of commissioned by others to produce the form of cooperation referred to as OEM, to undertake the task of manufacturing manufacturers known as OEM manufacturers, the production of products known as OEM products. It can be seen that the production of fixed-point production is the "foundry production" in the processing trade. It is the export of goods as the carrier in international trade.
- Q:The difference between starting the battery and the battery for uninterruptible power supply
- Lithium-ion battery / lead-acid battery / nickel-metal hydride, battery-borne, battery-mounted, lighting, ignition (abbreviated as SLI) and power supply (SLIG abbreviated as SLIG in the 1980s) Nickel - cadmium batteries. Generally refers to the car battery (automobile battery), or call the car to start the battery. More than the rated capacity of the rated battery C about 36 ~ 210A · h, forming a series, the specific energy of 35 ~ 45W · h / kg (according to 20h discharge rate of energy). Can discharge several times the discharge rate of C discharge.
Uninterruptible power supply battery: the battery (mostly lead-acid maintenance-free battery) connected with the host, through the host inverter circuit modules such as direct current into the mains of the system equipment. Mainly used for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment such as solenoid valves, pressure transmitters, etc. to provide a stable, uninterrupted power supply. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , The UPS immediately to the battery DC power, through the inverter zero switching method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS equipment is usually too high voltage or voltage can provide protection.
- Q:What parameters need to be confirmed when purchasing a UPS power supply?
- Load power and delay time. No special requirements, do not have a long delay. UPS's general role is to save the data, to prevent a sudden power off.
Our products have passed relevant certificates. ISO9001, ISO14001, CE,CCC, and intellectual property certificates.We have 56 members in R&D department. For the markets' need, Every month there will be new models developed. Innovation is our development direction and business policy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||50.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% Central America
20.00% Mid East
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;SA8000;OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range