Output Power: 101 - 200W
Output Type: Single
Input Voltage: 115/230VAC selected by jumper
Output Voltage: 12 - 48V all available
Output Current: 3.1 - 12.5A all available
Dimensions: 108.4 x 74.2 x 109(mm)
All 105C capacitors
Japanese brand for key components
1) 115/230VAC input selected by jumper
2) Installed on DIN rail TS35 / 7.5 / 15
3) Built in EMI filter
4) High reliability, compact design
5) Protection: overload, over voltage, short circuit
6) 100% full load burn-in test
7) 5 years limited warranty
8) Dimensions: 108.4 x 74.2 x 109mm
- Q:Car cd with the battery all right, with a switching power supply speaker has a buzzing sound
- Recommended frequency transformer. Switching power supply is prone to interference, not easy to handle
- Q:What is the difference between Switch Mode Power Supply and electronic switch? Where are they?
- Switching power supply is a large class, usually we say that the switching power supply is AC variable DC power supply, but in fact, including DC variable DC, DC variable AC (inverter) should belong to the switching power supply.
- Q:Is the DC input and AC input switching power supply available?
- Generally, as long as the output voltage is equal, the current is enough to be interchangeable.
- Q:What is the use of transformer shielded grounding in switching power supply?
- Internal shielding: between the primary side and the secondary side to increase the winding or copper foil, leads to one end of the original side of the work above the main purpose is to the primary side of the common mode interference signal through the shield back to the source of harassment, if not the shield Layer, there is a common mode interference signal will be passed between the primary winding between the interlayer capacitance to the secondary side, causing the output of the EMI problem.
External shielding: in the transformer outside the magnetic core and winding coated with a layer of copper foil, this layer of copper foil to be closed to form a ring circuit. The leakage magnetic field of the transformer is not closed inside the core, but leaks into the external space. In the high frequency application, the strong leakage magnetic field will induce the voltage in the closed loop of the input and output ports, resulting in EMI test results deteriorate. If there is an external shielding layer, according to the principle of electromagnetic induction, the shield layer will induce the current, the formation of the opposite magnetic field, offset the transformer leakage magnetic field effects.
- Q:Switching power supply, constant current power supply, resistance to the power supply where the benefits?
- Switching power supply efficiency, voltage, load regulation is better, suitable for power supply voltage and load current fluctuations in the larger occasions, compared to the traditional frequency transformer in terms of lighter weight, smaller size (very small power case Frequency transformer may be smaller). The disadvantage is that the switching power supply circuit is very complex, design, debugging are difficult, the cost of high power, high precision case higher, and switching power supply is high frequency power supply, interference will be more serious.
- Q:What is the voltage of the switching power supply?
- Switching power supply is generally said AC conversion DC AC input voltage can be 110V, 220V, 380V output voltage and current can be done according to customer needs in general you want a few V A can be a few A.
There is the DC conversion AC.
If you need to switch power can contact me. Power specifications, shell size customers can customize. Customized power takes a long time to understand.
- Q:Switching power supply maintenance methods can be divided into several steps
- 2, the first step is completed, after the power is not working properly, and then to detect the power factor module (PFC) and pulse width modulation components (PWM), access to relevant information, familiar with the PFC and PWM module each foot function and Its modules work properly prerequisites.
- Q:How to transform the switching power supply, the original AC 220 input into DC 84-100 input output unchanged
- It is difficult to change, you can consider the use of ready-made DC-DC converter
- Q:How to change the constant voltage of the switching power supply into a constant current
- The easiest way to add resistance according to load
- Q:How to identify the computer motherboard and switching power supply, restart, hard disk plug
- 1, pick up a computer motherboard, in its surrounding observation generally have two rows of pins side by side pile together, and then carefully view, the motherboard plane also note the following words:
We have various advanced equipment, such as wave soldering and reflow soldering machine, RoHS testing, environmental testing system, etc. Only top international brand components are adopted for our key parts to ensure long lifetime and high reliability. Each unit is given full load burn-in test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 10%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 1%
Eastern Asia 2%
Western Europe 15%
Northern Europe 10%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 2%
Domestic Market 39%
||CE/LVD Certificate; TUV Certificate; Hengfu Logo Registration Certificate; RoHS Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range