Output Power: 101 - 200W
Output Type: Single
Input Voltage: 115/230VAC selected by jumper
Output Voltage: 12 - 48V all available
Output Current: 3.1 - 12.5A all available
Dimensions: 108.4 x 74.2 x 109(mm)
All 105C capacitors
Japanese brand for key components
1) 115/230VAC input selected by jumper
2) Installed on DIN rail TS35 / 7.5 / 15
3) Built in EMI filter
4) High reliability, compact design
5) Protection: overload, over voltage, short circuit
6) 100% full load burn-in test
7) 5 years limited warranty
8) Dimensions: 108.4 x 74.2 x 109mm
- Q:Switching power supply transformer core how to choose?
- 2, switching power supply transformer, is to join the switch of the power transformer, but also both insulation isolation and power transfer function. Generally used in switching power supply and other occasions involving high-frequency circuits.
3, commonly used transformer core are generally made of silicon steel sheet. Silicon steel is a silicon (silicon also known as silicon) of steel, its silicon content of 0.8 to 4.8%. By the silicon steel transformer core, because the silicon steel itself is a magnetic permeability of a strong magnetic material, in the power coil, it can produce a larger magnetic induction, which can make the transformer volume smaller.
- Q:What is the flashing time in the switching power supply?
- In order to avoid this spike voltage to make the controller malfunction of the IC will increase the time of about a few hundred nanoseconds, and this time the built-in current limit comparator will not work, Gate output drive will not be Shutdown.
- Q:Switching power supply transformer inductance and air gap, energy storage, the specific relationship between the three?
- The same winding the same diameter of the conditions, the greater the air gap, the smaller the amount of inductance.
The larger the air gap, the lower the permeability, the smaller the inductance.
- Q:Switching power supply, what is the difference between the charger
- Chargers usually refer to a device that converts alternating current into low voltage direct current.
And the switching power supply is also the exchange of DC.We are now using the mobile phone charger are generally switching power supply (the advantages of small size, light weight, high efficiency.) Before the old phone with some of the charger is not switching power supply it Inside the transformer transformer and then rectifier filter (because it is used in the transformer, so the volume to be bigger, a little cumbersome, less efficient).
- Q:Switching power supply isolated design, what is the meaning of isolation?
- In simple terms, isolation means that electrical insulation is insulated from each other and can not be directly energized. The purpose of isolation is generally for safety reasons, and not isolated in the security is not guaranteed (the internal circuit is a channel, will be direct conductivity), but not isolated also has its benefits, that is, the line is simple, relatively isolated products It is more efficient.
- Q:Ming Wei switching power supply is why use?
- Equipment and equipment are used within the DC, switching power supply to the 220v AC, DC into the equipment for use.
- Q:What is the industrial switching power supply
- Industrial switching power supply for industrial equipment, power supply, switching power supply is the use of electronic switching devices such as transistors, FET, SCR thyristor, through the control circuit, so that electronic switching devices constantly "connected" and " Off ", so that the electronic switching devices on the input voltage pulse modulation, in order to achieve DC / AC, DC / DC voltage conversion, and the output voltage adjustable and automatic regulation.
Switching power supply is widely used in industrial automation and control, military equipment, scientific research equipment, LED lighting, industrial equipment, communications equipment, electrical equipment, instrumentation, medical equipment, semiconductor refrigeration heating, air purifier, electronic refrigerator, , Communications equipment, audio-visual products, security monitoring, LED light bags, computer chassis, digital products and equipment, and other fields.
- Q:Isolation switch power supply and non-isolated switching power supply advantages and disadvantages,
- Non-isolated type:
Advantages: simple structure, small size, low cost; wide output voltage adjustment range
Disadvantages: before and after the isolation, if the electricity supply, people touch the power output or the end of the ground may be risk of electric shock; only boost or buck or polarity conversion, the output voltage can not be equal to the input voltage.
Scope: Input is within 36V low voltage (such as battery power supply); the entire circuit, including the ground can not be exposed to the occasion (such as dimming lamp)
- Q:Led switching power supply used in what place
- Switching power supply used in the LED driver, the high-end switching power supply, low-end general resistance with the buck circuit can be.
- Q:How to change the switching power supply voltage?
- In order to maintain the overall performance of the switching power supply (mainly efficiency and ripple), it is best to increase or decrease the number of secondary winding turns of the transformer. If the window area is insufficient, you can reduce the diameter of a file, the other winding do not have to move. If you do not change the transformer, but only change the resistance of the sampling resistor, you can also adjust the output voltage in a small range. If the switching power supply performance requirements are not high, the load power is not large, non-batch production, you can adjust to emergency use.
We have various advanced equipment, such as wave soldering and reflow soldering machine, RoHS testing, environmental testing system, etc. Only top international brand components are adopted for our key parts to ensure long lifetime and high reliability. Each unit is given full load burn-in test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 10%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 1%
Eastern Asia 2%
Western Europe 15%
Northern Europe 10%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 2%
Domestic Market 39%
||CE/LVD Certificate; TUV Certificate; Hengfu Logo Registration Certificate; RoHS Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range