single bellow rubber expansion joints:
Single Bellow Rubber Expansion Joints
1. Application fluids:
water, warm water, seawater, weak acids, alkalies, etc.
2. Available flanges drilling:
JIS, DIN, ANSI, TAB / BS and specialised drilling.
3. Available material:
EPDM, Neoprene, Buna/Nitrile, Viton, Hyperlon, Natural Rubber and Butyle.
Inner rubber lining
Outer rubber lining
Polyester cord frbrica
2.DN32-8000,Length as your need
5.Axis direction compensation:6-100mm
6.Angle direction compensation:10-40degrees
7.Media:hot air, SO2, steam, water, oil, acid, gas and etc.
- Q:What's the half pipe connection?
- The utility model is beneficial to welding, and then the other end is connected with a branch pipe, which can be socket welding or threaded connection
- Q:What are the types of tubing and pipe couplings applicable to each occasion?
- Pipe joint is detachable between the tubing and tubing, tubing and hydraulic components of the connection, it should satisfy the convenient assembly and disassembly, reliable connection, reliable sealing, small size, large capacity oil, small pressure loss, good processing etc.. According to connection tubing and pipe joints, pipe joints are welded, sleeve type, expanding type, press type form; pipe joints each form, according to the channel number and direction of joint points straight, rectangular, three other types; threaded connection and flange connection with the connection of the body. In addition, there are some special purpose pipe couplings.
- Q:Puvc pipe joint leakage how to do?
- That will help you do better plugging without changing the new foundation. But the cost is several times higher than the new one. Ha-ha
- Q:Is the pipe seat a pipe joint or a standard connection?
- The branch pipe seat is divided into six types: butt welding supporting seat, socket pipe seat, seat, seat tube thread pipe branch, branch, branch pipe seat seat mitered elbowThe domestic standard for manufacturing standards is GB/T 19326
- Q:The difference between threaded pipe joint and grooved pipe joint
- Groove connection: This is the most advanced connection mode at present. There are two two connecting pipes, valves, or pipes and valves that are connected by clamps. In the outer pipe or valve connecting end have an annular groove manufactured according to the standard, when connected with a supporting clamp. Site construction, installation and disassembly are very convenient and quick. Not only the seal is reliable, but also saves time and material. It has incomparable advantages in large caliber connection.
- Q:Air conditioning pipe joints how to remove, the joint is ring, there are similar to the spring on the oil seal
- 2. Disassemble the outdoor machine copper pipe joint and disconnect the outdoor mechanical and electrical connector (remember the order of the lines).3. Remove the indoor and outdoor units.
- Q:What does pipe joint "DD" mean?
- No manual aging, mechanical strength, and good shock absorption. Suitable for manufacturing parts subject to medium stress
- Q:Specification for thread of gas couplings
- 3, pneumatic connectors, foreign brands are more well-known SMC, domestic brands are commonly used, SNS, TPM.4, pneumatic joints commonly used series are PCH, PCF, PL, PLF, PB, PD, PX, SL, PH and so on
- Q:What joints do nylon hard tubes work on?
- (two) clamp sleeve type pipe joint;Application: sealing pipe joint oil, water, gas and other non corrosive or corrosive medium, with plastic pipe specifications are flexible, and pipeline connection, has the characteristics of reliable connection, good sealing performance, so it is widely used in oil refining, chemical industry, light industry, textile, metallurgy, national defense, aviation, ship the system is suitable for all kinds of hydraulic transmission; mechanical engineering, machine tools and other equipment pipeline. Sleeve type pipe fittings manufacture standard following fifteen kinds:1, card sleeve end through pipe joint (GB/T 3733-2008)2, sleeve type cone thread straight pipe joint (GB/T 3734-2008)3, card sleeve type end through long pipe joint (GB/T 3735-2008)4, long taper pipe thread joint (GB/T 3736-2008)5, card sleeve straight through pipe joint (GB/T 3737-2008)
- Q:What are the differences between hydraulic couplings and fittings and elbows?
- The elbow is the pipe that changes the direction of the pipe. According to the angle, there are 45 degrees and 90 degrees, 180 degrees, three most commonly used, in addition, according to the project needs, including 60 degrees and other non normal angle elbow. Elbow materials are cast iron, stainless steel, alloy steel, malleable cast iron, carbon steel, nonferrous metals and plastics. The way to connect with the pipe is: direct welding (the most commonly used way), flange connection, hot melt connection, electric melting connection, threaded connection and socket connection. According to the production process can be divided into: welding elbow, stamping elbow, push elbow, casting elbow, butt welding elbow. Other name: 90 degree elbow, right angle bend, love bend and so on.
We are increasingly expanding our international market share based on high quality products, excellent service, reasonable price and timely delivery. We stick to the tenet of honest, creative, harmonious and win-win to promote our mutual benefit. We stick to the principle of perfect, newest and excellent of the products. We devote to provide the customers with detail technology consolation, considerate service and the top grade products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Beijing, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATE;
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATE ;Invention Patent Certificate;Utility model patent certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average