Package Of Stainless Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Stainless Steel Flange:
NO PAINTING FOR STAINLESS STEEL
Marking Of Stainless Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Stainless Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name||Stainless Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 316/316L, EN1.4301, EN1.4404 etc.|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Paintting black or yellow color, or Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STANDARD Of Stainless Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
| ||ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Stainless Steel Flange
| ||Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A182||F304 / F304 L|
|ASTM A182||F316/ F316L|
|ASTM A182||F310, F321|
|DIN EN||DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4301|
|DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4404|
|JIS||JIS G3214||SUS F304|
|JIS G3214||SUS F304L|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316L|
- Q:Is the pipe seat a pipe joint or a standard connection?
- The branch pipe seat is divided into six types: butt welding supporting seat, socket pipe seat, seat, seat tube thread pipe branch, branch, branch pipe seat seat mitered elbowThe domestic standard for manufacturing standards is GB/T 19326
- Q:Is the trachea connected directly to the inside and outside threads? I remember a sealing ring
- The question is too abstract:#1: if the pipe thread (G, NPT, BSP), only need to use raw tape or liquid TEFLON coated, tighten can be.#2: some joints are sealed by the cone. Sealed by a cone (of a ferrule); some have O rings, others are straight. You can find it on PARKER's product samples.#3: some connections are screwed with M thread. Seal by type O ring or copper gasket. You go to FESTO, SMC's website to find the M thread connector, you can.#4: there are other types of fast couplings, too. There are too many kinds.
- Q:Do you need adhesive for the sleeve joint of PVC wire pipe?
- The Construction Code stipulates that this is true, but it is rarely used in general decoration.
- Q:What's the meaning of the plumbing PVC pipe joint specification "1/2" "X12" and "1/2" "x18"?
- First specification 1/2 "X12": 1/2 inches in diameter and 12 inches in length.Second specifications 1/2 "x18": 1/2 inches in diameter and 18 inches in length.
- Q:How to compile the welding technology of 12CrlMoVG header and pipe joint
- The No. 20 steel pipe wall thickness 3~4mm, filling material available TIGJ50 (for 12Cr1 MoV, available 08CrMoV), tungsten rod diameter 2mm, 75~100A welding current and arc voltage of 12~14V, gas flow 8~10L/min, power supply for dc.
- Q:What are the types of tubing and pipe couplings?
- According to connection tubing and pipe joints, pipe joints are welded, sleeve type, expanding type, press type form; each form of pipe joint,
- Q:What's the meaning of the pipe joint 14-M18*1.5? What's the thickness of the wall?
- I found that even if the same manufacturer of a batch of goods, the cone of these joints on the depth of the hole is often different, resulting in a leak, and this problem is often neglected. The correct approach is to connect the end of the pipe with what kind of joint, and the corresponding connection ends are prefabricated with the same type of joint, so that the leakage problem can be avoided to the maximum extent. The ends of the pipe shall be flush. The pipe should be flush in sawing grinding wheel and other tools, and burr cleaning and blowing with high pressure air before use. When installing, the coaxiality of pipe and joint body should be kept as far as possible. If the pipe deflection is too large, it will cause sealing failure. If the pre loading force is unfavorable, the inner edge of the ambassador card sleeve is just inserted into the outer wall of the pipe, and the clamping sleeve should not be deformed obviously. When the pipeline connection, and then according to the specified tightening force assembly. Phi 6-1 card sleeve tightening force is 64-115n, 16 MMR 259n, Phi Phi 18mm for 450n. If the sleeve is badly deformed at pre assembly, it will lose its sealing effect.
- Q:The difference between threaded pipe joint and grooved pipe joint
- Groove connection: This is the most advanced connection mode at present. There are two two connecting pipes, valves, or pipes and valves that are connected by clamps. In the outer pipe or valve connecting end have an annular groove manufactured according to the standard, when connected with a supporting clamp. Site construction, installation and disassembly are very convenient and quick. Not only the seal is reliable, but also saves time and material. It has incomparable advantages in large caliber connection.
- Q:Hot melt pipe joint leakage how to do?
- 3, with polyurethane waterproof powder (generally used in toilet waterproof), after water transfer brush in the water leakage.4, with weather glue hit in the water leakage.
- Q:PPR pipe joint leakage, do not want to change pipes, what is the good way?
- Then heat the welding machine on one side of the PPR. If it is not made of silk, it is welded directly, then cut both sides off and weld it from the new joint. Just change the connector, you don't need to change the pipe.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range