Package Of Carbon Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Carbon Steel Flange:
BLACK OR YELLOW PAINTING FOR CARBON STEEL
Marking Of Carbon Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Carbon Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Carbon Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name|| Carbon Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||ASTM A105, A350 LF1, LF2, F11, F12, St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3etc,|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Paintting black or yellow color, or Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Carbon Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
| ||ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
| ||ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
| ||AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
| ||BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Flange
| ||Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A105||A105, A105N|
|ASTM A350||A350 LF1, LF2|
|ASTM A182||F11, F12, F22|
|ASTM A106||A, B, C|
|DIN EN||DIN17175||St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3|
|EN10216-2||195GH,P235GH, P265GH, 20MnNb6|
|JIS G3462||STBA12, 13, 20, 22, 23, 24|
|JIS G3454,G3455,G3456||STPG 370, STB410, STS370,410, 510|
| ||STPT 370, 410, 480|
- Q:1/8 the trachea needs an outside diameter of the trachea
- 1/8, you can transfer 4, 6, 8, and 10.SMC pipe connections, please refer to "SMC pneumatic service network""
- Q:PVC can the pipe joint be butted with the joint? How do I get it?
- One is welding, the other is adhesive bonding, and the other is double headed thread connection
- Q:What is a reinforced pipe joint?
- It has a certain mechanical strength and good shock absorption. It is suitable for making parts under moderate stress, working parts in weak corrosive environment, such as cover, bearing seat, valve body, hand wheel and so onThe main purpose of strengthening the pipe joint is to connect, install and maintain conveniently.
- Q:Is the thread at the two ends of the card sleeve the same?
- Sleeve type pipe joint sealing pipe joint is applicable to oil, water, gas and other non corrosive or corrosive medium, with plastic pipe specifications are flexible, and pipeline connection, has the characteristics of reliable connection, good sealing performance, so it is widely used in oil refining, chemical industry, light industry, textile, defense, metallurgy, aviation, shipbuilding and other systems; also suitable for hydraulic transmission of various mechanical engineering, machine tools and other equipment pipeline.
- Q:Reinforced pipe joint，Used in chemical pipes
- DN means the inner diameter, 25 is 25mm, and DN25 is "25 mm in diameter", length 300mm.
- Q:What are the standards for the pipe connections at both ends of the cone pipe?
- A spiral shaped continuous raised part having a specified cross section on the surface of a cylinder or cone. According to its parent thread shape is divided into cylindrical and conical screw threads; according to their position in the matrix is divided into outer and inner thread, according to the section shape (teeth) divided into triangular thread, rectangular screw, trapezoidal thread, serrated thread and other special shape screw.
- Q:What's the hydraulic pipe joint material?
- Chemical equipment piping usually walks a variety of corrosive fluids, the need for frequent use of solvent or water rinse. Therefore, the general chemical line must be stainless steel.While thinking about medium corrosion. We should consider the relation between pipe seal and medium. Ding Qing rubber is commonly used in hydraulic systems because it is miscible with ordinary hydraulic oils. Ding Qing rubber at a certain temperature, but also with the synthesis of acetaldehyde, sugar chemical liquid (HEPG) and the proposed plant in liquid and compatibility, nitrile rubber (NBR) is not suitable under high temperature and acidic medium, benzene or synthetic oil, then should use fluorine rubber (FKM), on the contrary, methane and refrigeration only with ammonia NBR (NBR) miscible, so most chemical stainless steel pipeline are rigid seal.
- Q:What does pipe joint "DD" mean?
- The strengthening pipe joint is a medium strength cast iron, which has good casting performance, simple process and small casting stress
- Q:Hydraulic hose connector size 20As shown in Figure six, the angle is 71mm to the edge, 80mm to the diagonal, approximately 34mm higher
- Hydraulic joint standardHydraulic pipe fittings - thread standard twoClassification of threadsThe 1. threaded internal and external threads two;2. according to the shape of teeth can be divided into: 1) triangular thread 2) trapezoidal thread 3) rectangular thread 4) sawtooth thread;3. by line, single, head and multi thread;4., according to the direction of rotation, two kinds of left and right threads, the right is not marked, left plus LH, such as M24 * 1.5LH;5. according to different uses are: metric common thread, thread sealed pipe thread, non threaded sealing pipe thread, 60 degrees taper pipe thread, metric taper thread, etc.
- Q:How to distinguish between flared pipe joint and welded pipe joint
- Therefore, it is widely used in refining, chemical, light industry, textile, national defence, metallurgy, aviation, ship and other systems. It is also suitable for various hydraulic transmission lines such as mechanical engineering, machine tools, equipment, etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range