Package Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
BLACK PAINTING FOR CARBON STEEL
Marking Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
Carbon Steel A234 WPB 90Deg LR Elbow, Tee, Reducer and Cap
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name|| ASTM A234 WPB carbon steel ELBOW , tee , reucer, and cap|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Angle||45D 90 D 180D|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.9, GOST 17375-2001, DIN2605 and JIS B2311, EN10253-1 etc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||Carbon steel pipe fittings , alloy steel and stainless steel.|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Paintting black color , and Shot blasted,anti-rust oil ,|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STANDARD Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting
| ||Standard||Wall Thickness||Type|
|American Standard||ASME B16.9||S5S ~ XXS||45D, 90D, 180D ELBOW, TEE, REDUCER, CAP, STUB END|
|ASME B16.11|| || |
|ASME B16.28|| ||90D SR ELBOW|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2311||SGP ~ LG|| |
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting
|Carbon Steel |
| ||Material Standard||Material Grade|
- Q:Is the trachea connected directly to the inside and outside threads? I remember a sealing ring
- This problem is too abstract. There are several cases: 1:, if the pipe thread (G, NPT, BSP), only need to use raw tape or liquid TEFLON coated, tighten can be. 2: some joints are sealed by the cone. Sealed by a cone (of a ferrule); some have O rings, others are straight. You can find it on PARKER's product samples. 3: some joints are screwed with M thread. Seal by type O ring or copper gasket. Go to the FESTO, SMC site and find the M connector. 4: there are other types of fast joints. There are too many kinds.
- Q:What does R1/2 pipe joint mean?
- Engineering diameter comparison table (commonly used)1 inches =25.4 mm =8 British cents1/2 is four points (4 English points) DN153/4 is six points (6 English points) DN202 in charge of DN84 in charge of DN156 in charge of DN201 'DN251.2 'DN321.5 'DN402 'DN502.5 'DN653 'DN804 'DN100
- Q:What are the types of hydraulic couplings?
- The main domestic A, B, C and H, A type is most common,
- Q:Auto air conditioning condenser and high pressure pipe joint leakage, can use sealant?
- Should replace the high-pressure pipe or tube sealing ring in order to solve the problem.
- Q:20ppr pipe joint is not what brand, 20ppr pipes can weld?
- Standard requirement is to carry on the water and electricity warm transformation, is the water pipe and the joint choice same brand product.
- Q:Is the pipe seat a pipe joint or a standard connection?
- It is used more and more widely, especially in high pressure, high temperature, large diameter and thick wall pipes. It replaces the traditional method of branch pipe connection. The main body of the branch pipe is made of high quality forgings. The material is the same as the pipe material. Carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and so on. The branch pipe and the head adopts a welding, pipe seat and branch pipe or other pipe (such as tube plug, etc.), instruments and valves connected with butt welding, socket welding, threaded types.
- Q:What is a reinforced pipe joint?
- The 200 in the DN80X200 of the pipe joint represents the thickness of the pipe wallPlease accept the answer and support me.
- Q:What kind of tubing connections do you have?.
- According to the number and direction of the connection, there are straight through, right angle, three pass and other types. The connection with the body has threaded connection, flange connection and so on. In addition, there are some special purpose pipe couplings.
- Q:Why are the sleeve joint leaks?
- The locking nut is too loose or too tight. Is not screwed tight, then the connector body and the sleeve cone is not tight, the card edge is wedged into the outer periphery of the tube to form a reliable seal; overdone, the card sets yield deformation and loss of elasticity; two cases were leaking. Solution: tighten the nut according to the required torque.
- Q:Can flared and jacketed hydraulic couplings be used as gas line couplings?
- The pressure of the pneumatic pipeline is usually 0.8MPa.Yes, the life is longer than the pneumatic one
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range