Package Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
BLACK PAINTING FOR CARBON STEEL
Marking Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting:
Carbon Steel A234 WPB 90Deg LR Elbow, Tee, Reducer and Cap
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name|| ASTM A234 WPB carbon steel ELBOW , tee , reucer, and cap|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Angle||45D 90 D 180D|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.9, GOST 17375-2001, DIN2605 and JIS B2311, EN10253-1 etc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||Carbon steel pipe fittings , alloy steel and stainless steel.|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Paintting black color , and Shot blasted,anti-rust oil ,|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STANDARD Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting
| ||Standard||Wall Thickness||Type|
|American Standard||ASME B16.9||S5S ~ XXS||45D, 90D, 180D ELBOW, TEE, REDUCER, CAP, STUB END|
|ASME B16.11|| || |
|ASME B16.28|| ||90D SR ELBOW|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2311||SGP ~ LG|| |
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Butt-Welded Fitting
|Carbon Steel |
| ||Material Standard||Material Grade|
- Q:What does pipe joint "DD" mean?
- Parts that work in a weak corrosive environment, such as covers, bearings, valves, hand wheels, etc., are joined mainly for connection, installation and maintenance.
- Q:PE pipe joint and PPR joint can be with each other
- So these two materials can not only connect through the interconnected adapter, such as thread or flange.I hope I can help my friends,
- Q:Is the hydraulic pipe joint stainless steel or carbon steel?
- Hydraulic pipe head for material 20, 45, 27SiMn and so on. The corrosion resistance of hydraulic pipe fittings is not stainless steel per se,
- Q:What are the materials for fire hose fittings and connections? Can I use stainless steel 316?,
- . Because the flame retardant material is added to the coating material, the temperature resistance of the product is improved compared with other similar products. Therefore, when the ambient temperature rises rapidly, it will not affect the use. Internal and external fire tubes are much better than galvanized pipes in service life and performance.
- Q:Do you have DN150-DN80 variable diameter steel pipe joint?
- Such components generally belong to standard parts, which is a national standard. It's easy to procure in the market.See details: "GB/T 12459-2005 steel welded seamless pipe fittings"The L length of DN150-DN80 is 140mm, and is H in the national standardSee below:
- Q:PT3/4 what is the diameter of the pipe joint?
- 1. thread sealed pipe threads, without padding or sealing, can prevent leakage. The pipe thread with screw thread has two connecting forms: cylindrical internal thread and tapered outer thread, tapered inner thread and tapered outer thread. When the pressure is below 5 * 105Pa, the former connection is close enough, and the latter connection is usually used only at high temperature and high pressure.
- Q:The union bonnet (Union Bonnet) and bolted bonnet valves (Bolted Bonnet) the same?
- And plug valve bonnet (bolted): there is a valve cover flange, the valve cover flange is bolted and connected to the valve body, and then stuffing box.
- Q:What is the taper angle of flared tubular joints?
- With the pipe after welding, has the characteristics of reliable connection, good sealing performance, so it is widely used in oil refining, chemical industry, light industry, textile, metallurgy, national defense, aviation, shipbuilding and other systems; also suitable for hydraulic transmission of various mechanical engineering, machine tools and other equipment pipeline.
- Q:What does national standard joint jb/t6381.2-92 mean?
- The current version is: JB/T, 6381.2-2007, cone welded, straight through, 55 degrees, non hermetic, pipe, threaded, pipe joint. The type, size and technical specifications of the taper sealing welded straight through 55 degree non sealing pipe thread pipe joint are specified.
- Q:What is a reinforced pipe joint?
- It has a certain mechanical strength and good shock absorption. It is suitable for making parts under moderate stress, working parts in weak corrosive environment, such as cover, bearing seat, valve body, hand wheel and so onThe main purpose of strengthening the pipe joint is to connect, install and maintain conveniently.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range