Specifications of Hot Sale Ductile Iron Collar Of ISO2531
1. Material: Ductile Iron GGG500-7
2. Standard: ISO2531/BS EN545/BS4772
3. Technology: EPC Cast
4. Pressure: PN10, PN16, PN25
5. Size: DN80mm-DN2000mm
6. Surface Treatment Available:
(1) External: Zinc coating: Metallic zinc (for centrifugally cast pipes and zinc rich paint coating for non-centrifugally cast pipes and fittings.Bitumen coating, Epoxy paint brushing; Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating etc.
(2) Internal: Ordinary cement mortars: Surphase resistance cement; Epoxy paint brushing; Fusion Bonded Epoxy coating etc.
7. Sealing Gasket (Rubber Ring): EPDM, NBR, NBR & Natural Rubber as per ISO4633 / EN681-1
8. Quality Certificates: ISO9001, ISO1400
9. Product Certificates: Bureau Veritas, SGS, TUV
10.Third Party Inspection: Available
Applications of Hot Sale Ductile Iron Collar Of ISO2531
Ductile Iron pipes and fittings have advantages of easy to install, high strength, durability, safety and long service of life. They are currently widely used in pipelines for water transportation and sewerage transportation in the world.
Packaging & Delivery of Hot Sale Ductile Iron Collar Of ISO2531
Packaging Detail: Standard export wooden case, wooden pallets or 100% as per clients' requirements.
Delivery Detail: Depend on the exact quantity.
Production Flow of Double Flanged Duckfoot 90 Degree Bend ISO2531 With Best Price
* Automatics machine lines
* Resin Sand
* Molding Boards
* Green Sand with hand molding
- Q:Hydraulic pipe fittings, DIN, GB, American Standard how to distinguish?
- PT is the abbreviation of Thread Pipe, is a 55 degree taper pipe thread sealing, belonging to the Whitworth family, for the European and Commonwealth countries. Commonly used in water and gas pipe industry, taper regulations of 1:16. national standard is available on the GB/T7306-2000 G is 55 degrees non thread sealing pipe thread, a thread labeled Wyeth family. As the representative of G cylinder thread. The national standard is available on the GB/T7307-2001 thread in 1/4, 1/2 in addition, 1/8 marker refers to thread size diameter, unit is inches. Insiders usually used to call thread size, one inch 1/4 inch is equal to 8 points, 2 points, and so on.G seems to be referred to as pipe thread (Guan), 55, division 60 degrees are functional, commonly known as the tube. The thread is machined from a cylindrical surface.
- Q:Air conditioning outdoor units, pipe joints, frosting, or even icing
- Find the right size of the six angle wrench, facing the cut-off valve, counterclockwise turn on the valve, clockwise turn off the valve.
- Q:Is the joint of ground heating pipe and aluminium plastic pipe general?
- There are many ground heating pipes. PERT, PEX, aluminum pipe, pb. Pert can only do floor heating coil, his joint is hot melt joint, PEX can be used as floor heating coil and system supervisor, and his joint is what you call aluminum plastic pipe joint (clamping connection)
- Q:What is pressing type pipe joint
- If necessary, I will send you the connector type and specifications
- Q:20ppr pipe joint is not what brand, 20ppr pipes can weld?
- Standard requirement is to carry on the water and electricity warm transformation, is the water pipe and the joint choice same brand product.
- Q:Do you need adhesive for the sleeve joint of PVC wire pipe?
- It is, in theory, but very rarely used. Wiring can be done without adhesive.
- Q:How many types of hydraulic connections?
- The difference between hydraulic pipe joint and common pipe joint:The biggest and most significant difference is that the hydraulic pressure is large, amazing, the hydraulic tubing suddenly burst, the impact of oil is very large.Cannot use the ordinary replacement special-purpose joint, because the hydraulic pressure all can withstand the very big pressure, the ordinary 0.5 most barometric pressure already nearly died.
- Q:What's the meaning of the plumbing PVC pipe joint specification "1/2" "X12" and "1/2" "x18"?
- Indicates that the joint is 1/2 of the wire (that is, the 15 wire), and the length of the wire is 12 18mm
- Q:What are the reducing, reducing, reducing, etc in the pipe joint?
- You said reducing diameter may be tapered pipe thread, concrete view of pipe joint information, more detailed. You'd better have a picture and see it.
- Q:The gas cooker joint is pagoda shaped. Can it fall down and connect with bellows joint directly?
- The gas stove is now generally provides two kinds of interface for the user free choice, Green joint (the joint) can be connected with a rubber tube or stainless steel corrugated pipe gas stove (socket), Green joint is a movable connection, threaded interface is the 1/2 Green joint off, can be connected with stainless steel bellows tube (screw type stove).The only way to provide Green joint connections is small manufacturers of products.The water heater is also the joint of 1/2, but our usual method is to connect a gas with 1/2 live copper ball valve, and then connect the non fixed stainless steel bellows to the gas.Stainless steel bellows, pipe (thread), one end is 4 points (1/2) interface, and the other end is 3 points of the interface. 3 points, one end of the interface used to connect 4 and 3 points gas valve (one thread 4 points, the other end of thread 3 points).In order to avoid water and mix with water hose or ball valve with stainless steel bellows, gas 4, 3 points 4, 3 ball valve and gas stove pipe branch of stainless steel corrugated 3 points at one end of the thread and the water with the product of 3/8 thread is different, can not connect to each other.Stainless steel bellows, water products and gas products, testing items and standards are not the same, do not use water products instead of gas products, it is also not suitable for small manufacturers of incomplete production of gas products
SUPERFITTING,a large and professional manufacturer for ductile iron fittings for water pipelines in China, imported production technology of vacuous lost foam casting from Japan with high-tech production lines and modern inspection equipments. Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 13 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
||ISO 9001:2008; ISO2531:1998
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 6500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range