Secontional Rattan Sofa Set (SS032)
Specifications of Secontional Rattan Sofa Set (SS032)
- Lounge chair x 1pc, 850W*850D*650Hmm
- Single arm chair x 3pc, 850W*850D*650Hmm
- Armless chair x 2pc, 730W*850D*650Hmm
- Table x 1pc, 730W*730D*320Hmm
- Frame: aluminium with powder coating in anthracite color
- Cushion: polyester in grey color
- Rattan: PE, brushed, d5.0mm in light grey color
Usage/Applications of Secontional Rattan Sofa Set (SS032)
Comfortable set for outdoor and indoor leisure.
Packaging & Delivery of Sectional Rattan Sofa Set (SS032)
- Packing: poly bag packing
- CBM: 2.50M3/ Set
- Loading: 9 Sets/20'GP
- Leading time: 40-50 days after deposit
Remarks of Secontional Rattan Sofa Set (SS032):
- The color of frame, rattan and fabric is optional
- Rattan is UV-resistant
- Cushions are included
- Connectors are included
- 2-year guarantee
Picture of the Set
- Q:How to wash sofa pillows?
- lightly decrease out the thread on one seam of the pillow. do away with the stuffing, if it truly is pungent and old, replace it with keep bought stuff or wash up old nylons and use to stuff your pillows(My mom did this even as we were starting to be up). Hand wash, soak in oxygen purifier, and rinse with vinegar water after which undeniable water. allow dry exterior inside the solar, wrong part out to maintain the shade, then upload back inside the stuffing of your determination and device or hand stitch the seam close back. if you are not a sewer, ask a pal who sews in the event that they'll help you with this, possibly have her over for lunch for her help.
- Q:Static on new microsuede sofa?
- You have a static problem due to dry heat. If you add water into the air with a humidifier, the static problem will go away. You are right to think about using Static Guard. It will work wonders on the static electricity problem you are experiencing. If you shake the can well and begin spraying from a distance (24), the mist will cover the ara nicely. I would not use dryer sheets on the microsuede sofa.
- Q:Should I get a leather sofa, or a microfiber one? I have animals!?
- Absolutely do not waster your money on a microfiber sofa. They are bad enough under normal wear and tear, add in the dogs and dust and lint, it's only downhill. Go with the leather!!!!
- Q:How can I get a fishy smell out of my sofa?
- Tell your mom to use a different sofa.
- Q:How do you keep a reclining sectional sofa together?
- we have a lazy boy sofa its 3 parts (both ends recline) the middle is where you have drinks etc each side of the ends has a long flat hook type affair and the middle has a slot for it to go in but they are enforced where these are fixed on i would be hesitant to start drilling something like this in, in case yours wasn't could you make something to slot on underneath like a long bit with 2 sides that fit snugly where they join? that makes sense in my head, i bet it doesn't written down
- Q:How can I determine if I have a Chippendale sofa, the year it was made and value?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:Looking for a comfortable yet affordable sofa bed?
- Have you learnt the position in Caloocan the place you purchase those furnitures? Close fifth avenue, alongside the street of SANGANDAAN. Plenty of selections and its less expensive than going to places within the mall.
- Q:What colour sofa, table and paintings go with beige walls and light laminate floors?
- Try a soft buttery yellow (unless your room has north-facing windows, in which case, avoid yellows), or a light green (think plant green, not sea green). Apricot or peach are also options. If you use a blue wall colour, your room could become overwhelmingly blue - and while white has its place, from what you've described, I suspect that white will give your room a slightly industrial quality - not really what you're looking for! To coordinate your living and dining room, think texture instead of colour - use the same colour in both spaces with different textures (don't be intimidated, there are plenty of easy paint finishes out there that look great. . .your local paint shop can provide you with instructions). Alternatively, find a colour you like in your living room and use a related shade in your dining room (as a rule of thumb, go lighter in your living space and darker in your dining room). Finally, before you commit to a colour, get a sample can from your paint store, go home and paint a spot on the wall (about eighteen inches square) in a nice, visible spot. Live with the spot for a few days and see how it looks (remember to prime under and around it, if you currently have a dark or very different colour). If you don't love it now, you never will (and you'll have to pick a new colour) but at least you won't have to repaint the whole room! And don't panic if you don't get the first one right - even the pros make mistakes (and they spend years learning to visualise colour).
- Q:best way to remove urine on sway sofa?
- First okorder.com/ then I think you mean suede sofa if so after the product is dry take a very soft brush (you could use a very soft tooth brush) but a suede brush like the ones used for shoes and boots is best, and brush the fabric softly till the nap stands up to match the rest of the couch. good luck! =)
- Q:My cat keeps scratching the sofa?
- Shout very loudly NO it cured mine.
Our company covers an area of about 10000 square meters. We are professional in producing banquet chairs and tables, display showcases, chair and table covers and banquet equipment (such as chair trolleys, table trolleys, mobile stages, folding screens, dancing boards, and so on). Our company focus on design, development, manufacture, sale and service. We have five years of export experience. Our customers come from America, Belgium, Sweden, and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 65 million
||8.00% Mid East
8.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
0.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Eastern Europe
0.00% Southeast Asia
40.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
||ISO 9001, BSCI
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range