Aluminium Rattan Sectional Sofa Sets (SS034)
Specifications of Aluminium Rattan Sectional Sofa Sets (SS034)
- Lounge chair x 1pc: 830W*830D*660Hmm
- Corner chair x 3pc: 830W*830D*660Hmm
- Armless chair x 2pc: 735W*830D*660Hmm
- Table x 1pc: 730W*730D*315Hmm
- Frame: aluminium with powder coating in anthracite color
- Cushion: polyester in grey color
- Rattan: PE, flat in black color
Usage/Applications of Aluminium Rattan Sectional Sofa Sets (SS034)
It's suitable to use the products both in indoor house and outdoor place, comfortable.
Packaging & Delivery of Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS034)
- Packing: poly bag packing
- CBM: 2.20M3/Set
- Loading: 12 Sets/20'GP
- Leading time: 40-50 days after deposit
Remarks of Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS034)
- The color of frame, rattan and fabric is optional
- Rattan is UV-resistant
- Cushions are included
- Connectors are included
- 2-year guarantee
Pictures of the set
- Q:I can't get my sofa into my apartment. It's too big to fit through the apartment door.?
- Do you have a glass sliding door. I had the same problem and I live on the third floor. My buddies and I made a homemade pulley system with alot of rope and we actually took it in from the glass sliding door (wider) deck. Was quite a sight actually. My only other suggestions: Obviously unscrew the legs (I'm sure you've done that). Also: does your home have an outside entrance to the basement and then you could bring it up from there? Good luck
- Q:What color of curtains match with light gray walls and red sofa?
- Dark gray and red
- Q:Why did my cat try to get INSIDE my sofa?
- My cats do the same thing. See, there's a hammock-like thing that goes UNDER couch cushions, and the cats will curl up and sleep in that, where it's dark, warm, and nobody can bother them. Don't worry, it's normal. :3
- Q:Cleaning a suede sofa, stains too!?
- Your suede couch is actually made with a micro fiber material and will be a challenge for you to clean by your self. A pro would spray a gentle upholstery cleaner on to the fabric, work it in with a soft bristle brush, and then rinse and extract the soil and cleaning solution. The entire couch must be misted down to prevent water marks from forming as the fabric dries. The last step is to wipe the entire couch down with soft, white, terry cloth towels. Be careful not to allow pets on your furniture as they will leave dirt, hair, oil, and saliva on the fabric that will make future cleanings very difficult. Pet accidents are also deadly to couches, mattresses, etc., often resulting in the affected piece being tossed.
- Q:Cleaning a Microfiber Sofa?
- try getting a grounding cable and attach it to something metal on the frame of the furniture and then down to something solid on floor, past the carpet and into the wood or concrete or what ever is solid and connects to the foundation below. that way the static has a chance to discharge from the furniture and to the ground. and thus helping to reduce its attraction of the particles. like the dust, lint, and hair. other than that maybe some sort of cover, but that defeats the purpose of having micro fiber covered sofa. good luck hope that helps.
- Q:Is your life the sofa, or the things under the cushions?
- I guess my life is the sofa. Those things under the cushion are things hidden and forgotten and I really work hard at divesting myself from such things. Sometimes I get a little tired of people sitting on me and one of those steam cleaning things might be helpful. But yeah, the sofa, not the crud.
- Q:Can I put a sofa over an intake vent?
- Putting the sofa over the intake may hinder the intake a bit, but as long as it is not blocked completely, air is getting in, so I think you are fine.
- Q:Now here's a question: If you could be any sofa under $300, which sofa would you want to be?
- a white one
- Q:Your sofa won't fit through the door of your new sixth-floor apartment,?
- Let's see, let's start by calculating the change in gravitational potential the sofa will undergo being lifted from the ground to the sixth floor. i.e. Find the potential energy the sofa will have 6 floors up, thats the energy we need to move the sofa up. We can define potential as the work needed to move an object against a Force. Let gravity be that force, Thus Work = Force * Distance U = mgh = (84.7)(9.8)(16.3) kg m^2 /s^2 = 13529.978 joules 1.34 kW is a unit of power, 1 kW = 1000 W, 1 W = 1j/s, so we have 1340 j/s. Power = work/time time = Work / power. The work needed to be done is the potential energy of the sofa when it is lifted to the sixth floor (fun fact, drop a sofa from the 6th floor and the energy is converted from potential to kinetic, also you'll be arrested). So t = 13529.978 j / 1340 j/s = 10.1seconds
- Q:How about sofa/couch twister?
- Uncomfortable. Butt on green, remote on red, beer on blue. No thanks.
We have professional administration and management system and strict product standard. All the production is carried out in accordance with standardization. The company has acquired ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 system attestation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 to US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Mid East; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range