Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS035)
Specifications of Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS035)
- Lunge chair x 2pc, 1015W*920D*790Hmm
- Sofa x 1pc, 2410W*920D*790Hmm
- Table x 1pc, 1510L*680W*480Hmm
- Frame: aluminium with powder coating in anthracite color
- Cushion: polyester in black color
- Rattan: PE, 6mm half moon
Usage/Applications of Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS035)
Comfortable set for outdoor and indoor leisure.
Packaging & Delivery of Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS035)
- Packing: lounge chair, 1025W*930D*800Hmm
- CBM: 3.40M3/Set
- Loading: 7 Sets/20'GP
Remarks Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS035)
- The color of frame, rattan and fabric is optional
- Rattan is UV-resistant
- Cushions are included
- Table with clear tempered glass
- 2-year guarantee
Pictures of the set
- Q:can regular couches be converted into sofa beds? does anyone know who can onvert it for me?
- I had the same problem a long time ago and what i did was place the sofa and loveseat face to face and made a bed, covered it with a nice comforter and threw in lots of big pillows, my nieces loved to sleep there and they wouldn't fall out of bed in the middle of the night....they were crazy sleepers, they used to roll off the bed every other night.
- Q:I am thinking about adding a table behind my sofa?
- Yes, a sofa table is a great way to liven up a room, though as others have said, it's best to add one in the same style as the rest of your furniture. A classic sofa table is quite tall, though lower than the back of your sofa, quite long, but shorter than your sofa, and not very wide. Sofa tables look great with lamps on, if there's nowhere you can plug these in, use a pair of candlesticks or some matching ornament, and put flowers in a low vase in the middle. Many people find a desk is just the right height and length to use as a sofa table, and if you want one in your living room, behind the sofa can be a very good place to put one. An alternative is a low bookcase. You get storage on the shelves for ornaments and/or books, and a surface to display your flowers, lamps and other ornaments.
- Q:Will Room & Board delivery people pick up my old sofa?
- Having had worked for a charity as peter is talking about for over a year, they will take the sofa...but only if its in decent shape. Most places won't take it if it has holes, stains, smells funny, or just plain has an ugly pattern. And tricking them into coming by telling them its good (if it isn't) just makes them angry. But here's an option...If they say they can't take it due to its condition...MOST of them offer Hauling service. You pay them, they take it to the landfill for you. You just have to ask, they don't usually offer it right up front. Good luck with the couch.
- Q:can anybody write me a poem about sofas! thnksss?
- My sofa is cozy, my sofa is bright, Its my sofa that loves me each day and some nights. When Im quiet and tired and bored of tv, My sofa's my friend and will still comfort me.
- Q:Any tips on getting nailvarnish off my sofa?
- Usuanlly a non-acidtone nail remover will remove the spot without eating thru the fabric, but the trick is to blot it and not rub it. Considering that you have a white sofa though, and depending upon the type of fabric depends upon how it hold holds the stain. If it's on a seating cushion, and it still dosen't work your best bet is to flip it.
- Q:Which kind of furniture is good for outdoor furniture? Is it to use a series of rattan furniture?
- Rattan furniture is a good choice, rattan furniture is divided into rattan and Mado, the price will be different, with different characteristics, the general is the most common rattan furniture, outdoor furniture can also take a look at the high.
- Q:I am getting new sofa and love seat,...should I match wallpaper to sofas or sofas to wallpaper?
- You should always purchase large soft furnishings (chairs, sofas, love seats, etc.) first. It is easier to find carpeting, curtains and wall coverings later that will match as there are many more selections to choose from. Also, you will have your furniture longer and will not feel the need to replace it down the road if your style changes. You will be able to accomplish that by changing wall colours, adding throw pillows and other accessories.
- Q:Hi, I have 3 & 2 seater suede sofa. realised there are bugs entrenced in crevices. WHat can u spray with?
- I would find the source of the bugs first. Are the bugs coming from behind the sofa? between the floor and wall? someplace else? First make sure no extra bugs are getting into the sofa. Next, find a spray that is safe for humans (and pets if you have any pets) and spray to kill. Once the bugs are dead, I'd find a cleaning solution or foam that might clean away the poison you used on the sofa. Good luck!
- Q:Where do I find replacement piece for my recliner sofa?
- Look at the sofa for a manufactures or store tag. Then check if they have a web page....if they do, check to see if they are selling the part If you cannot find it...depending on the part. Maybe a seamstress or a professional upholster good luck with it. :)
- Q:should I get a white leather sofa?
- I had a white leather sofa, and I ended up hating it. It was an expensive sofa, too. If wine was spilled and was cleaned up right away, it probably would not stain it. The very worst thing was ballpoint pen., also just the wear marks. I ended up giving it away and buying a dark brown leather sofa, loveseat and chair. I have been so happy with this set. If you are putting it in a room that is seldom used, a white sofa might work. But, in an active household, a white sofa is impractical.
Our company covers an area of about 10000 square meters. We are professional in producing banquet chairs and tables, display showcases, chair and table covers and banquet equipment (such as chair trolleys, table trolleys, mobile stages, folding screens, dancing boards, and so on). Our company focus on design, development, manufacture, sale and service. We have five years of export experience. Our customers come from America, Belgium, Sweden, and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 65 million
||8.00% Mid East
8.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
0.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Eastern Europe
0.00% Southeast Asia
40.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
||ISO 9001, BSCI
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range