Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 300 x 300mm; 400 x 400 mm; 500 x 500 mm;
MOQ: 1 x 20ft FCL
Thin slabs are made from clay and other inorganic raw materials
Generally used as coverings for floors and walls, usually shaped by extruding (A) or pressing (B) at room temperature but may be formed by other processes (C), then dried and subsequently fired at temperatures sufficient to develop the required properties
Tiles can be glazed (GL) or unglazed (UGL) and are incombustible and unaffected by light
Standards: GB/T 4100-2006, ISO 13006:1998 (E)
Certificates: ISO 13006:1998 (E), SASO 1031/1998
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Good Payment Term
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. Our company is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Installing tile over laminate?
- You have to remove all the laminates, clean and cement render your floor before installing the tiles. Normally, there are a layer of polyurethane and sponge under the laminate. Check and see. Installing tiles over your laminate floor would cause your tiles to crack at the joint/ edge as the laminate will tend to sag.
- Q:Does the tiles have radiation?
- As long as the tile is fired without radiation
Another: home is not recommended with natural stone, including your windowsill, over the beam, countertops and other positions.
Comrades also say that point, lesbian may have no children in this life said
No way to buy a wooden floor, in fact, pure concrete floor is not ugly, wipe, and very effective, get hold of a modern design Kazakhstan
Understand your feelings, do not worry, if you really do not worry, find a mechanism to detect it
- Q:What are the general equipment needed to open a tile factory?
- In general, the opening of the tile factory is the need for those ceramic processing machinery, two manual cutting machine, a circular polishing machine. That is more traditional. If you now want to add tiles processing plant, it should be on the most advanced equipment, and provincial labor, and competitive. Should choose, a circular line machine, a CNC cutting machine, a manual cutting machine. With these three devices, then take a large project, then take a large project to do no problem. Manual cutting machine is responsible for cutting the tiles, the arc line machine is to do a variety of effects, trimming, slotting, chamfering, grinding round edge, polished, the French side, duck mouth, shaped bar.
- Q:crackling sound under my cermamic tiles?
- Hi there, in my opinion to improve, restore, and maintain the appearance of your ceramic tile you have to use the Tenax product because it is designed specifically for treated materials because 2 month before I have got the same problem so I search on a net for ceramic tile I got one which better than the other ceramic tile companies I call them and purchase Tenax product for my ceramic tile when I use it you really don’t believe the sound of crackling in my tile didn’t come by using of Tenax product so from my point of view I prefer the Tenax product so If you were interested visit the website which is given below.
- Q:Grout stuck on tile...?
- no longer directly, in spite of the incontrovertible fact that, you're for all useful purposes arising a counter-top, so which you will could desire to handle it as such, complete with an suited backer cloth and side steel.
- Q:How to effectively remove the stains on the white tiles on the tea
- Glazed tile pollution cleaning method:
For glazed tiles, the glazed layer of the brick is very dense material, colored liquid or dirty things will not penetrate into the brick body, the brick surface of the contaminants of the use of wiping water or add some cleaning spirit wipe the brick Surface can be removed from the brick surface dirt, if it is a strong sense of convex tiles, convex cracks inside the squeeze a lot of dust, then use the brush brush, and then rinse with water to remove the brick surface dirt.
Tile cleaning method of tiles:
For tiles, for household contaminants, the following cleaning agents can be used for cleaning:
1) Pollution type: daily cleaning
Cleaning method: you can use the mop, and then use detergent, soapy water can be cleaned
2) pollution type: tea, ice cream, grease, beer
Cleaning method: you can use soda solution can be cleaned.
3) Pollution type: sediment, rust, mortar
Cleaning method: Use sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid solution. Put it in the brick surface, put it aside for a few minutes after the wipe, pay attention to the hand for good protection. Amway has a special tile cleaner effect is also quite good! If it is lime, putty powder, white latex dripping brick surface, use the blade carefully scraping can be.
4) Pollution type: paint, drawing pen
Cleaning method: you can use turpentine, acetone wipe, home use toothpaste also has a good decontamination effect.
5) Pollution type: soy sauce, vinegar, carbon end
Cleaning method: the use of clean toilet effect is better.
- Q:cracked counter tiles?
- I can tell you of a little trick that I have done, and no one is the wiser!(No one can tell) I cracked two of mine next to the sink. I had to stop and think about this one awhile.It was in the kitchen and that's where everyone in the world congregates,and is very visible. It was a big crack, with a gap in the middle on one of the tiles,and just a plain crack on the other tile. I came up with using some of my white modelling clay to fill in the gap, and when dried, I covered it with White-Out. (I didn't have any porcelain repair.) The white out holds up to the water, believe it or not! Matter of fact, I've used it to fill in little chips that the sink had in it. And it's still there! Even after scrubbing the sink with comet! I'm both shocked and happy I came up with the idea of using it! Now that's just a quick fix. Under normal circumstances,I would have either looked for new tile,or have gone and bought some porcelain repair at the hardware store. Byee
- Q:affordable tile flooring?
- Try the materials for sale section of OKorder.com
- Q:On stone tile:?
- For the outside sounds really neat... and if inside we are talking well drained sand floors with slope to outside(remember New Orleans... it was the levees designed to keep city dry that flooded it!) Expense would be another good reason besides you do know how hard ring around the tub is on vinyl/fibercase/porcelin tubs NOW imagine porous rock... But as cost no object allow larger size(for rock sides/bottom) build water tight container(well supported- no joke intended) with drain/ overflow and then place rocks and grout(optional) away... you are doing this ground level or then ALSO consider weight and add new truss supports etc. Will this new tub be inspected by city/county? They may have something to say... or if you have plans to ever sell... Looking better and better outside? Concrete pond ! Yeah I know,,,
- Q:Is there a brand logo on the back of the tiles
- This is not sure, and some brand tiles have, and some brand tiles are not.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range