1. Description for Carbon fiber color tube:
1. Specification: is produced as customer's requirement.
2. Property: good looking, light weight and high rigidity
3. The outside surface:
1) one is with patterns (For example 3k plain woven patterns)
2 )the other is not
4. Color: many colors for your choice
5. Finish: glossy finish or matte finish
6. Application: to make Stationery and Sport Goods (including pens, golf poles, badminton poles, model plane tail tube and telescope tube), medical and mechanical equipment.
2. Fetures for Carbon Fiber Tube
Light Weight - Less Density - 20% Of Steel
High Corrosion Resistance
Superior Dimensional Stability
Wide Temperature Range Use
Consistent Cross Section
Excellent Structural Properties
Ease Of Fabrication & Installation
3. Specifications for Carbon Fiber Tube
Description of goods
Specification ID x OD(mm)
below is the regular size we make, we can make customer design
carbon fiber tube
3k plain woven carbon fiber
φ7 x φ8
φ8 x φ10
φ10 x φ12
φ11 x φ17
φ12 x φ15
3k twill woven carbon fiber
φ13 x φ16
φ14 x φ16
φ15 x φ17
φ17 x φ19
φ18 x φ20
φ19 x φ22
special woven carbon fiber
φ22.4 x φ25.4
φ27 x φ30
φ28 x φ30
UD carbon fiber
φ30 x φ36
φ88 x φ91
φ232 x φ236
φ300 x φ304
4. Photos for Carbon Fiber Tube
- Q:Plastic pipe joint leakage, how to deal with better?
- Repair seal.Specific operation, see the following points:Now that the water leaks, you'll find the main switch for this pipe and turn it off for later maintenance;
- Q:20ppr pipe joint is not what brand, 20ppr pipes can weld?
- Pipe fittings and pipes produced by different manufacturers are not necessarily the same in proportion to raw materials
- Q:What's the difference between the half pipe joint and the branch seat?
- The 2. branch pipe seat is widely used abroad in recent years, the branch for strengthening pipe connection, to replace the traditional use of different diameter three, reinforcing plate, strengthening pipe etc. branch connection type, which has the advantages of safety, lower cost, simple construction, improve media channel, standardization, series design has the advantages of convenient so, especially in high pressure, high temperature, large diameter and thick wall pipe is widely used, instead of the traditional branch connection method
- Q:Stainless steel pipe, wire joint leakage how to make up?
- 1) want to save trouble, buy special glue to block, general hardware store can buy;2) the silk joint opens, the more winding some raw rubber tape, then turns tight to see whether can solve the problem;3) if it is a silk joint, replace the wire joint;4) the pipe is re tapped or replaced with a new pipe;
- Q:What are the installation requirements of the card sleeve joint?
- The sleeve type pipe joint has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation and no need of welding. But in the middle and high pressure hydraulic system, if improper operation, often will cause leakage, and affect its popularization and use. After years of practice, the author summed up some experience, and achieved good results.As shown in the drawings, the sleeve type pipe joint is mainly composed of a joint body 1 with a taper hole of 24 degrees, a clamping sleeve 2 with a sharp inner edge and a pressing nut 3 and three parts which are pressed. Tighten the nut 3, card set of 2 is to promote the 24 degree taper and then deformation, make the card sleeve and the connector body cone to form a spherical contact seal; at the same time, the outer wall of the inner edge of the sleeve mouth embedded on the outer wall of the steel pipe 4, a pressure ring groove, so that the reliable sealing effect. The best choice of steel tube to eliminate stress annealing 20# fine drawing pipe, so that it is beneficial to insert the inner edge of the sleeve into the outer surface of the steel pipe, and play a reliable sealing role.
- Q:How to distinguish between flared pipe joint and welded pipe joint
- Welded pipe joints: welded pipe joint applicable medium: oil, water, gas and other non corrosive or corrosive medium. The welding type sealing pipe joint with steel pipe specifications and flexible pipe welding, has the characteristics of reliable connection, good sealing performance, so it is widely used in oil refining and chemical engineering light industry, textile, metallurgy, aviation, defense, and ship system; also suitable for hydraulic transmission of various mechanical engineering, machine tools and other equipment pipeline. When the sleeve type pipe joint production can not meet the needs, and in the case of strong corrosion, priority can be adopted.
- Q:Press the hydraulic pipe fittings standard need to do what procedures
- Be sure to grasp the reasonable degree of withholding, with joint core hole shrinkage degree as the standard, GB joints under compression compression joints under ordinary small 0.1~0.4mm, small 0.1~2mm. Because the hose and the joint coat of different manufacturers, such as the GB standard for most northern rubber hose production plant, 602 standard for the south, foreign SAE standard, the factory hose, joint specific size, material may not be the same, so the buckling parameter table data for reference only, the specific size should be withheld according to the experimental pressure.
- Q:The difference between the reducer joint and the strengthening pipe joint
- The utility model can also be a screw thread connection, and the main function is that the large main pipe is connected with a small branch pipe, and the utility model has the reinforcing effect. When the common branch pipe is smaller than DN50, the reinforcing pipe joint can be used. If the size is greater than DN50, the variable diameter three way connection is necessary.
- Q:What are the types of tubing and pipe couplings?
- According to connection tubing and pipe joints, pipe joints are welded, sleeve type, expanding type, press type form; each form of pipe joint,
- Q:What do you mean by pipe fittings 3/4?
- Supplement:1 inches =25.4 mm, =8 British points, 1/2 is four points (4 British points), DN diameter 15mm, 3/4 is six points (6 points), DN20mm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range