Application: Inverter dedicated cable (ZR-BPYJVP)
Standard reference:IEC 1034
Maximum conductor operating temperature:90℃
Test voltage: 3.5kv/5min
Standard Export Drum
Min Order: 1000m
Trade Terms: TT or L/C
- Q:does my power supply need to have 2 pci e connectors for my graphics card to work?
- The adapter must have two of the four pin Molex connectors. It uses three of the wires, in the four pin Molex connector. (3 wires x 2=One 6 pin PCI-Express power connector)
- Q:My PC is giving a proble, on attaching the power cable into the CPU, the display goes off, What's the problem?
- The power cable goes in the power supply, not the processor (CPU: Central Processing Unit) That's your problem
- Q:What could I use as a substitute for the power cable running to my car amp?
- saftey wise buy a new wire if you go best buy curcuit city you can buy the red power cable by the foot
- Q:Do different LCD monitors need different power cables?
- That one uses a standard plug to the wall. Same type that computers use. Some LCDs need ac adaptors though so they have a special external box then usually the normal power cable with the ground.
- Q:how can I power my 3rd hard drive (no cable!)?
- You can go out and find a splitter or remove your floppy drive and get an usb floppy drive if uyou really need it
- Q:what is that cylinder at the end of a laptops power cable?
- It's a ferrite bead, used to filter electrical noise on the cable before it enters your laptop.
- Q:Can you use any power cable with any amp?
- It means that it has 300 watts of power . Thats a lot of power. 120VAC means that you connect it to a regular wall plug. If you can connect it to the amp and the wall socket , you got yourself an amp.
- Q:my cpu is not turning on but the power button led lights if i plug in the power cable?
- CPUs don't 'light'. nothing ain't - nothing is not - everything is (that's what you really are saying). The power light may 'light', but if there is no CPU function, no power is going through the CPU. Probably a bad PSU (Power Supply Unit). Change it (cheap).
- Q:need extra power cables to connect a extra cd rom drive?
- These are called Y-Cable. Buy one. Remove the power cable from the old cdrom. Attach it to the newly purchased cable. Now you get 2 new points. Attach one to old cdrom and other to the new cdrom.
- Q:when selecting muticore power cable the current rating of conductor in cosidered individually or total 3 cores?
- Current ratings for conductors are based on several factors including conductor type (Copper, Aluminum, other), insulation material (thermoplastic, rubber, asbestos composition), ambient temperature, length, exposure to weather, and numerous other factors stipulated by the NEC or local Code. The ratings are usually given for a single conductor in free air. Mulitiple current carrying conductors which share a conduit, raceway, or any other enclosure must be derated appropriately. See the source below for Code reference and rules of thumb.
"• PROFILE: Shandong Yankuang Group Changlong Cable Manufacturing Co., Ltd was established in 12th 1996, has more than 220 staff, including 50 technicians. It covers an area of 50,000 square meters, the total assets is up to $13,000,000. It is currently coal system's biggest wire, cable comprehensive production enterprise, the asset is up to RMB500 million.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above RMB500 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range