Order On-line Tracking
Polyanionic Cellulose referred to as PAC, is made from natural cellulose by chemical modification and the obtained water-soluble cellulose ether derivatives, is an important water-soluble cellulose ether, its sodium salt is usually applied. Polyanionic Cellulose has good heat stability and salt tolerance, anti-bacterial and strong. The product is prepared with a good drop of fluid mud water loss, inhibition, higher temperature resistance. Widely used in oil drilling, especially offshore oil drilling wells and salt water.
Physical and chemical index：
API filtrate volume:
At 0.57%(2ppb) of PAC concentration, ml
At 0.86%(3ppb) of PAC concentration, ml
At 1.14%(4ppb) of PAC concentration, ml
At 0.57%(2ppb)of PAC concentration
At 0.86%(3ppb)of PAC concentration
At 1.14%(4ppb)of PAC concentration
Petroleum grade product features:
1) High degree of substitution, good uniformity of substitution.
2) High transparency, viscosity and water loss can be controlled.
3) Suitable for fresh water, sea water and saturated brine slurry.
4) Stabilize soft soil structure, prevent collapse of wall of a well.
5) Can improve mud-making volum, reduce filteration loss.
6) Excellent performance in drillng of oil.
25kg kraft paper bags with PE liner inside.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|