Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A17:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A17:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A17:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A17:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A17:
- Q:Remove wall tiles?
- in the tile section at homedepot they make a hand held grout saw that you can use to remove the grout from around these tiles once you do they you can gently pry up a little bit to remove the tiles, if they were set good they shouldn't come out in one piece so put something on the floor and in the tub so as not to chip anything.
- Q:Where to buy glass tiles?
- not sure which glass tiles you are wanting? are you talking about glass tiles like for a kitchen backsplash or a glass window pane? if your just looking for a glass square, just go buy a cheap picture frame from a dollar store or walmart for $2 or so. take the glass out and voilaaaaaa! or if you are looking for something thicker, like a tile, try home depot or lowes and for less than $5 each you can snag some glass tiles you could also try calling a glass company (check your yellow pages) and tell them you are a student looking for glass for a class project. companies may be willing to donate to your project, especially with scraps that would be thrown out any way. good luck w/ your project
- Q:How to change a single linoleum tile?
- i okorder.com. best of luck to you. Kevin
- Q:Put Laminate Floor over Tile?
- You don t say if its vinyl tile or ceramic tile. Vinyl tile the floor change is minimal and no problem. Doing it over a ceramic tile you may have a transition concern at the doorway. Other than raising the floor height, which I assume you realize, there is no concerns as long as the flooring down now is flat, solid and level, it ll be fine. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. I ve attended several installation seminars as well as installed a few 100,000 s/f. GL
- Q:wood stove tile mural?
- Your best bet is going to be to go to your local craft store. They have mosiac tiles and grout you can buy. It would probably be a lot easier on you to put the mural onto the board first, then mount the board on the wall where you want it. How big the mural end up being is purely a matter of your choice, but before you actually mount them and tile them you will want to lay out the design so that you can have a solid idea of where everything needs to be, and whether you have enough tiles to do the job. If you don't want to buy the tiles they have at the craft store, I have heard of people using old dishes, broken up and used. Some people go to garage sales looking for dishes just for this reason.
- Q:How to build a tile counter-top?
- Pic tile first. Some offer bull nose for edge some don't. Figure out design, edges, corners, splash gard, sq. ft. etc. before purchase. Buy 10% extra for cutting waste. Pic a tile separator width and grout to match tile. Be sure to use a tile trowel it will hell in thickness of quickset when placing tiles. GL
- Q:How do you keep your tile floors clean?
- For my tile it depends on what color tile you have. I got white tile in my kitchen and i used a little bit of Pinesol mixed with hot water it cleans it good actually you can use that for all tile just a little big but make sure its dried. never used clorax unless you have just plain white tile. uses a little of that. steam mop is good but i use also the shark steam mop it also does the trick it is a faster way to get the job done you can buy that in bed bath beyond or Walmart.
- Q:Ugly decorative kitchen tiles?
- Yes....there is a way to pain over them... I was watching HGTV last night..an episode of Design on a Dime..and they painted over tile in a guest house..in the small foyer area and around a fireplace. They used, I believe a new paint that was an epoxy-type paint...go to HGTV's website and look at Design on a Dime ...painting over tile...there should be great resources there for you..(and how-to's)....
- Q:grout vs caulking in shower tile?
- You need to grout the spaces between the tiles and caulk the area where the tile meets the tub or shower basin. Use a grout sealer on the grout.
- Q:Poll: Tiles or Carpet?
- Tiles! Tiles Rule!!
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range