Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A17:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A17:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A17:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A17:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A17:
- Q:install tin ceiling tiles?
- Usually this is tacked into place with a few small nails. In the past i have experimented with using a contact adhesive to install the tin tiles and the molding strip, but this can be a bad option depending on the embossed pattern in your tiles or molding strip. The best and most secure option is to line the ceilding with ply (9mm thick or more - screwed into your ceiling joists so is secure) then to nail (small tacks) the tiles and the strips into place. You can also position the tiles and strips with contact adhesive to get them all in the right spot then go through and nail off when you are happy with the positioning.
- Q:1 package tiles can paste the number of square brick
- The amount of tiles used, there are two main factors: First, the roughness of the base surface, the second is the use of smear tools. The more flat surface, the use of the less. Toothed scraper is the best tool for the construction of ceramic tile, the smaller the mouth, the smaller the amount.
In the relatively flat base, De Gao's technical engineers measured, 6mm wide and 6mm deep tooth-shaped scraper dosage of about 3.5kg / ㎡, 10mm wide and 10mm deep tooth-shaped scraper dosage of about 5kg / ㎡, 12mm wide 12mm deep tooth scraper dosage is about 7kg / ㎡. To Tak Tak tiles common 20Kg package count, you can paste 3 to 7 square meters.
Should pay attention to the big mouth is to paste a large tile, heavy brick, ordinary home decoration, with a small mouth of the scraper on it.
- Q:Kitchen Tile?
- The thing to keep in mind about using 12x12 tiles in this case is that unless you are exceptionally lucky the will have to be cut. While smaller tiles may also need to be cut, the difference in size will not be as dramatic and overall the effect should be more aesthetically pleasing. There are of course more than two or three sizes available, and you may wish to consider a small border pattern of some sort as opposed to filling the entire space with one tile. For that matter you may wish to have alternating tiles of the same size with different but complimentary colors. As for choosing the color (or colors) it may be best to see what is available locally and purchase a single tile of different styles you think you might like, then take them home to see how they go with the rest of your kitchen. You certainly won't need to purchase those backing boards for wall tiles, but check the instructions on the adhesive you buy to see if they advise priming or otherwise treating the drywall.
- Q:How to introduce tiles
- Fine stoneware water absorption greater than 3% less than or equal to 6%
Stoneware brick water absorption greater than 6% less than or equal to 10%
Pottery brick water absorption greater than 10%
According to the use of points: outside the wall, the wall, floor tiles, square brick, industrial tiles and so on
According to the molding points: dry pressure molding brick, extrusion molding brick, plastic molding brick
Ingredients: oxidized tiles, reduced tiles
According to glazed: glazed tiles, no glazed tiles
According to the water absorption points: porcelain tiles, stoneware tiles, fine stoneware brick, stoneware brick, ceramic brick
According to varieties: glazed tiles, quintana brick (homogeneous brick), polished tiles, tiles, porcelain glazed tiles (antique brick)
According to the production process points: printing tiles, polished tiles, spot bricks, crystal tiles, no glazed tiles.
- Q:seeking advice on cracking grout/creaking tiles?
- A couple possibilities, the use of such a large trowel wasn t needed. The thin set may not have been set up before foot traffic was on it,and the bond was broken, leading to loose tiles and thus grout cracking. The thinset may have been to thick or thin leading to not bonding or poor bonding. The grout may have been to watery and thus weak from to much water or to much water was used in washing the tile when grouting. What are you wanting to do? Repair the tiles?Regrout? To find out if the tiles are loose, get down and rap your knuckles on the tile with the cracked grout and then off to the side in a less used area. If the tiles you suspect are loose, there will be a hollow sound especially along the edge of the tile.It should sound firm on the other area. You don t need a handy man for this. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Are you decorating the house with tiles or wood? why? How do you choose!
- Tiles of the shortcomings of the analysis: the use of home comfort, thermal insulation is poor; the use of regional limitations; individual tiles will be radioactive pollution; high cost, complex pavement, construction cumbersome, only hourly costs will 35-40 yuan / The
Love home Xiaobian will be the advantages and disadvantages of wood flooring and floor tiles are analyzed, which is suitable for you, it depends on what you care about, according to their actual situation on the right, will love home dress up some.
- Q:Classification of ceramic tiles
- 4, antique brick: not China's ceramic industry's products, is introduced from abroad. Antique tiles are evolved from glazed tiles, essentially glazed porcelain tiles. Compared with ordinary glazed tiles, the difference is mainly reflected in the color of the glaze above, antique tiles are ordinary tiles, and the disk is basically the same, the so-called antique, refers to the effect of brick, antique effect should be called tiles, Antique brick is not easy to clean. The only difference is in the firing process, the antique brick technical requirements are relatively high, thousands of tons of hydraulic press after pressing, and then by thousands of high temperature sintering, to its high strength, with a strong wear resistance, carefully developed Antique tiles both waterproof, non-slip, corrosion-resistant features. Antique brick imitation of the past style to do the old, with a unique charm with classical people to attract people's eyes, to reflect the vicissitudes of life, the history of heavy, antique brick through the style, color, pattern, to create a nostalgic atmosphere. 5, ceramic tiles: also known as mosaic, specifications, thin and small, hard texture, acid, alkali, wear, no water, strong pressure, not broken, colorful and versatile. 6, quintana brick: This is a glazed porcelain tiles, a very good anti-skid and wear resistance. Generally speaking, "anti-skid tiles" are mostly quintana bricks. As this kind of brick price is moderate, popular consumer favorite.
- Q:can you paint over bathroom tiles? if so what kind do i need?
- No, I've never seen it and there's a scientific reason. You know the brown stuff between the tiles? And you know how things contract when it's cold right? So because the brown stuff and paint contact in different paces, the paint would crack and it would look really ugly (it would even look pretty bad before it cracks) Just replace the tiles with the colour you wanted.
- Q:Our newly installed tile back splash looks wavy.?
- Wavy Glass Tile
- Q:Leopard Gecko floor tile?
- I put a little layer of sand under my tiles to fill up any air spaces under the tiles (as they're textured to hold grout). Tiles heat up and hold heat a LOT better than pretty much any other substrate. If you want some really neat tiles, try slate. They are really natural, come in awesome colors naturally and hold heat just as well as other tiles. But there are some really nice ceramics, too. Just don't get anything overly glazed.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range