Key Specifications of Polished Porcelain Tile C-W28603:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Polished Porcelain Tile C-W28603:
Usage— Suitable for home, high grade office buildings, high-grade hotel, airport, shopping mall,
deluxe clubs floor and wall tiles.
This series of products in addition to good wear resistance with ultrafine tiles, flexural strength,
and low water absorption, the appearance of the product, due to be fired into a crystal frit, so
three-dimensional effectprominent, white the texture clear, natural, delicate harmony and balance without duplication, with impeccable
decorative effect, close to natural stone.
Main Export Markets:
Product Picture :
Porduction Line :
Product Certificates :
Oversea Branch :
Packing Details :
- Q:Cleaning and painting tile?
- You okorder.com...as for safely cleaning the tile surfaces, try white vinegar, or use a product like Lime-Away
- Q:Need help estimating tile for around tub ...?
- Most okorder.com/
- Q:Vinyl planks over ceramic tile?
- While its always best to remove the tile and start with a fresh base for a new sub floor for the vinyl tile. This can be done .. You need to go over the tile with whats called an embossing leveler.. This will allow the vinyl to not show the grout lines. The high spots can be knocked down or floated so its barely noticeable. . By the time you do all this and the chance that you don t get any uneven tile floated out, your better off taking every thing out and do it proper. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Wall Surface for Tiles?
- You need to purchase some grout remover, you can find this at any place that sells tile. Then you need to get a container of drywall patch and spread it on with a puddy knife, then re- sand.
- Q:Self stick tile for my kitchen to go over top of ceramic tile?
- Cons would be that it costs close to $10 a square foot. I also doubt that it looks as good in person as the site claims. I've installed a lot of surface coverings, including tile-textured vinyl wallpaper and a variety of peel and stick material and they rarely look that convincing when they are right under your nose, as a countertop backsplash would be. That's a lot of money for a coverup job, And you don't say where the tile is installed. Walls? Countertop? Floors? That stickandgo is strictly for walls, not any area that would have moisture lying on it or traffic. If it is just your walls it would be a lot cheaper just to hire someone to tear off the ceramic tile and put up something different. It only cost me $6 a square foot for labor and $3 for material to have a real ceramic subway tile back splash installed in my kitchen last year. It would be even less if you did it yourself. If you are thinking of covering a floor, look at the Trafficmaster Allure material at Home Depot -- excellent product and about $2 a square foot. Installs like a dream, completely waterproof, can go over an uneven surface, adheres to itself, not what is behind it (it floats), easy to remove later, and both the tile and wood versions look and feel absolutely real. We did my friend's large bathroom with it in less than 4 hours last winter and it looks like a hardwood floor and holds up to anything. I used the slate-look tiles in my breakfast room of my previous house and everyone who saw it thought it was real stone. If it's your countertops, it is easy and cheap to replace countertops with new laminate and the new laminates are not your Grandma's formica -- many look like high-end granite and even metals.
- Q:how do I drill through ceramic tile?
- If using a spade bit, buy two bits, a small one to drill a piolet hole then advance to the size that you need, if you have someone to help you can have them to spritz the bit with water constantly while you are drilling as the bit will get hot, you can also apply a piece of tape on the tile to help keep it from chipping out while drilling.....they also make a diamond bit for drilling tile and glass. Check at your local hardware store or Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, etc.....
- Q:Bathroom tile quandary?
- jd's answer is good, but I would re-do the full wall in question with greenboard and re-tile that wall. It will look less obvious than a repair, and the cost and labor are not allthat much higher.
- Q:Wood or Tile Floors for Kitchen?
- Wood also dents when the tomato soup can falls on it.
- Q:tile estimates plz?
- The cost depends on the choice of tile and the application ( if your talking about insatlation costs as well). individaul Tile can cost anywhere from 99 cents S.F. (on sale) to several dollars.
- Q:How do I paint ceramic tile?
- You need to know if your tiles are glazed or not. Then visit any craft store and ask for ceramic paint, but remember to check if it's for glazed or unglazed tiles.
With years of experience in ceramic production, we use high-end production technology and personalized art design, design a series of noble, elegant, fashion, high-end ceramic products, natural style for the modern personality, provide more higher requirement of home decoration system, comprehensive selection. In terms of specifications, is currently at 600 x 600 x 600, 800, 1000 by 1000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Foshan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 57.6 Square Meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range