Key Specifications of Polished Porcelain Tile C-W28603:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Polished Porcelain Tile C-W28603:
Usage— Suitable for home, high grade office buildings, high-grade hotel, airport, shopping mall,
deluxe clubs floor and wall tiles.
This series of products in addition to good wear resistance with ultrafine tiles, flexural strength,
and low water absorption, the appearance of the product, due to be fired into a crystal frit, so
three-dimensional effectprominent, white the texture clear, natural, delicate harmony and balance without duplication, with impeccable
decorative effect, close to natural stone.
Main Export Markets:
Product Picture :
Porduction Line :
Product Certificates :
Oversea Branch :
Packing Details :
- Q:What is the tile material?
- Tile with kaolin is basically no mainly clay-based quality of the tiles are now a large number of stone slag to stone-based bottom of the bottom of this tile is relatively hard quality is better
- Q:Ceramic Tile cutter?
- Ask the experts at Home Depot. That's your best bet.
- Q:What are the types of ceramic tiles?
- According to the material sub-ceramic brick, stoneware brick, porcelain tile.
Surface treatment sub-glazed tiles, polished tiles, throw glazed tiles, semi-glazed tiles, antique tiles, seepage tiles.
- Q:discontinued vinyl tile, what are my options?
- If you do not put it down effectively/flawlessly, sure, it is going to start peeling up at the corners slightly soon. While you'll be tempted to lay it down on top of the vinyl floor you have already got, this may increasingly make sure a vulnerable bond and create two failure facets - the adhesive on the new tile, or the adhesive on the ancient vinyl. If that you could stomach the extra work, pulling up the historical vinyl is the only technique to make the new stuff final. For an awfully small investment of round $30 which you could pick up a floor publication at your nearby ironmongery shop. While you consider the time, effort and cash involved in dwelling rennovations, these books are valuable. Excellent success!
- Q:Floor Tile information needed?
- Well the size is really up to you, I would probably keep it in a neat rectangle or square though, only as wide as the door is, but that's hardly a requirement. What kind of tile is it though, cause the installation will vary greatly depending on that. Need a bit more info =)
- Q:What tiles should I buy for a commercial store?
- I trust you're talking about flooring for a retail situation. Any decent floor tile works fine, I'd suggest something with a rough texture, for safety in case of wet situations -- spills, rain being tracked in, etc. Outlet stores can be found which offer excellent value, but limited selection -- retail finish out usually is heavily price driven, so look for bargains. Large tile for large spaces, smaller but not too small for smaller spaces. If you buy 2 different sizes (must be same thickness), you can easily make a pinwheel pattern by placing a big tile on the floor then putting small tiles around the 4 corners, and set big tile into the created corners (play with them a bit, and you'll figure it out). If you use a pinwheel, calculate the number of each tile needed by figuring the ratio of sizes. You'll need an equal number of pieces each size, allow 1/8 to 1/4 inch mortar joints, and remember grout costs more per sq ft than tile, and larger joints require more cleaning. Use darkish grout to minimize cleaning issues.
- Q:Laying down Ceramic Tiles?
- Now why would you want to cover up a natural wood floor? You can lay the tiles on top of it. you would have to strip the floor first of any wax build up. use an adhesive made for tiles then grout in the gaps. Doors will need to be shaved on the bottom so you will have a quarter inch clearance. Any Lowe's, 84, or home Depot will have helpful instructions along with the materials needed.
- Q:grout vs caulking in shower tile?
- Grout is a hard material that stablizes the tile and is more appropriate when the tiles are going to be walked on, sat on or worked on (as in a counter) Caulk is a soft material that water seals cracks and has little or no wear endurance. In theory, you use grout on shower to make it match the appearance of tiles elsewhere in the room, but these days, that is often the only place tiles are used.
- Q:measuring 28 inches on each side, needed to tile a kitchen measuring 102 ft. by 18 ft.?
- 102(12) AND 18!12) 1224 AND 216 DIVIDE BY 28 43.7 AND 7.7 SO YOU NEED 44 ALONG ONE SIDE AND 8 ALONG THE OTHER. TO FIND TOTAL, MULTIPLY THESE TOGETHER 352
- Q:Outdoor decking with tile?
- Use treated 3/4 inch thick plywood that comes in size 8' x 4'.Then after thats on put contractor grade plastic paper probably 8mill thick;thicker plastic the better.When you put this over the plywood you still have to put the cement board on for the tile to adhere to.All this can be purchased at your lumber store,Home Depot or Lowes,etc..To help keep moisture from getting under neath..3M sells a under coat spray paint in the can for cars;you can spray all the wood that you see under the deck when finished(buy at auto parts store).
With years of experience in ceramic production, we use high-end production technology and personalized art design, design a series of noble, elegant, fashion, high-end ceramic products, natural style for the modern personality, provide more higher requirement of home decoration system, comprehensive selection. In terms of specifications, is currently at 600 x 600 x 600, 800, 1000 by 1000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Foshan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 57.6 Square Meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range