190mm (7-1/2") Miter Saw
* Rated Voltage: 230V~50Hz
* Rated Input Power: 1200W
* No-Load Speed: 4800rpm
* Max Cutting Capacity:
* Blade Diameter: 190mm , TCT
* Packing: 71*50*37cm/1pc, 16/18kgs, 215pcs/20’cy, 440pcs/40’cy
* W/ CE, GS, EMC, ROHS
1. Left bevel cutting
2. With D-handle
3. Die-casting Alu. base
4. Optional laser function
To ensure precision cuts especially in low light conditions, this is a contractor or home workshop dream. With its parallel guide and milled angle scale, this saw performs precision cuts all day long. With a powerful motor, truly a professional saw.
- Q:Which is good between pneumatic tools or power tools?
- The utility model relates to an electric tool, which is a hand-held or movable mechanical tool, which is driven by an electric motor or an electromagnet, and is driven by a transmission mechanism to operate the working head. Electric tool has the characteristics of portability, simple operation, multiple functions, can greatly reduce labor intensity, improve work efficiency, realize the mechanization of manual operation, which is widely used in building, housing decoration, automobile, machinery, electric power, bridges, gardening and other fields, and poured into the family.
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- All conducting parts must be well insulated,
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Changing the direction of the current (in the commutator motor brush, also plays a role reversal)
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- As we all know, a hand drill is an AC power supply or a DC battery powered drilling tool. It is a kind of hand held power tool.
- Q:What are the common rotors of power tools?
- Power tools are mainly divided into metal cutting, power tools, grinding power tools, assembly of power tools and railway power tools. Common electric tools electric drill, electric grinder, electric wrench and electric screwdriver and hammer, impact drill, concrete vibrator, planer. Accessories for each power tool: rotor, stator, gear, bearing, switch, carbon brush, carbon brush holder, carbon brush cover, power cord. Go down and stop repeating.
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- Yes, I use it every day. The electric wrench is specially used to tighten the bolts. It has a sleeve with a bolt size at the front, and different sleeves can be changed to screw the bolts of different sizes. It's very convenient and quick to use.
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- As the mechanical component, the electric screw driver can work without the electric batch power supply, and the batch power supply provides the energy and the related control function for the electric screwdriver. Drive the motor. Since the parameters of the motor are different, the speed will be different when the power of the batch power supply is the same.
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- General refers to power tools, and in some cases pneumatic tools are used.
- Q:Is BOSCH's power tools good or MAKITA's power tools?
- BOSCH electric tools three characteristics:1. 、 light structure, easy to carry and use.2. more than manual tools can increase labor productivity several times to several times;3., the utility model has the advantages of high efficiency, low cost, small vibration and easy control.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- To be exact, they are generally series motors, so they are alternating current motors. The direct current motor is usually used as charging tool and driven by DC motor. Also useful for three-phase motors, such as concrete vibrators, are three-phase motors.If it is DC power supply, must have rectifier power ah, because the power supply is 220V AC, must be rectified into DC to use.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade powertools, such as impact drill, angle grinder, jig saw, rotory hammer,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low