10" 255mm Flip-Over Saw
* Rated Voltage: 230V~50Hz
* Rated Input Power: 1800W
* No-Load Speed: 4200 rpm
* Blade Diameter: 250*30*2.8mm, 60T
* Max Cutting In The Miter Saw:
* Max. Cutting In the Table Saw:
Cross Cut at 90°: 75mm
Bevel Cut at 45°: 50mm
* W/Brush Motor
* Packing: 76*70*44cm/1pc, 32/35kgs, 120pcs/20' cy, 250pcs/40'cy, 300pcs/40HQ
* W/CE, GS, EMC, ROHS, PAHS
Features of Flip-Over Saw 10" 255mm:
• Powerful 2100 watt 4500rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
• Dual sliding rail design for cutting large work pieces
• Metal base with indexed mitre stops
• Front handle mitre locking for quick setting and convenience
• Laser guide for more cutting accuracy
• Large and easy-access lever for bevel adjustment
• Ergonomic D handle with overmold for increased user comfort
• Long material support arms for easier management of larger work pieces
• Work piece clamp to secure the work piece during cutting
• Dust extraction outlet and bag for efficient dust collection
- Q:What are power tools?
- There are many kinds of power tools! Hammer, impact drill, electric scissors, electric planer, grinder, plastic welding gun, pistol drill, electric iron, curve sawing machine and so on, there are a lot of marble.
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Simple methods are: hand-held electric tools for metal shell for class I. The plastic case is of the type ii. Class III uses safe voltage.
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- The main power tools used in carpentry are:1 、 air compressor, nail gun;2 、 the saw (big) is usually installed on the worktable;3 、 cutting machine, for small action cutting;4, electric screwdriver, screw on;5, pistol drill, for door, pipe, loose leaf, desktop power supply opening;
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- It is mainly used in construction, decoration, furniture industry, opening for objects or objects in the past, also known as hammer in some industries.Well, there are more drilling tools on the market now.
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- Compared with electric tools, pneumatic tools have the advantages of light weight, large output, little trouble, easy operation, convenient maintenance and little maintenance.
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- General refers to power tools, and in some cases pneumatic tools are used.
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Power tools are mainly divided into metal cutting, power tools, grinding power tools, assembly of power tools and railway power tools. Common electric tools electric drill, electric grinder, electric wrench and electric screwdriver and hammer, impact drill, concrete vibrator, planer. Accessories for each power tool: rotor, stator, gear, bearing, switch, carbon brush, carbon brush holder, carbon brush cover, power cord. Go down and stop repeating.
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- An electric drill can be used! But it can't adjust the torque! There are four types of professional screw twisting tools!
- Q:Is BOSCH's power tools good or MAKITA's power tools?
- MAKITA electric tool features:The utility model has the advantages of small noise, strong power, good performance, long service life, light body, strong and durable, easy operation and convenient repair. The utility model is the necessary high-quality product for professional personnel or amateur DIY personnel.
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- You can see the cable plug, the aluminum shell is inserted three I tools, is grounded, the aluminum shell and some II tools, because it has a plastic insulation between the stator and the aluminum shell, so it is the installation of two wire plug.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade powertools, such as impact drill, angle grinder, jig saw, rotory hammer,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low