Details of 210mm (8-1/4") Miter Saw:
* Rated Voltage: 230/120V~50/60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 1600W/1800W 15A
* No-Load Speed: 4800rpm
* Max Cutting Capacity:
* Blade Diameter: 210mm 24T, TCT
* Packing: 58*45*40cm/1pc, 16/18kgs, 260pcs/20‘cy, 550pcs/40’cy
* W/ CE, GS, EMC, ROHS
Features of Miter Saw:
- Laser guidance for precise operation using AC power
- Work table made of die-cast aluminium
- Clamping device holding work piece in a secure position
- Easy to replace carbon brush
- Universal dust extraction adapter with environmental friendly dust bag
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- The motor inlet shall be provided with a ground or zero connection device.(4) wearing shoes must be worn while wearing protective gloves such as insulating gloves.(5) each use of tools must be strictly checked.
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- The main power tools used in carpentry are:1 、 air compressor, nail gun;2 、 the saw (big) is usually installed on the worktable;3 、 cutting machine, for small action cutting;4, electric screwdriver, screw on;5, pistol drill, for door, pipe, loose leaf, desktop power supply opening;
- Q:Is Li Xiang power tool good?
- About the same price, choose a good reputation, East into good
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- Yes, electric wrench.An electric wrench is a wrench powered by a power source or battery. It is a tool for tightening bolts. It is mainly divided into impact wrench, torsional shear wrench, fixed torque wrench, angle wrench, angle spanner, hydraulic wrench, torque wrench, rechargeable electric wrench.
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- If you want to do copper ornaments, you should distribute the grinding belt, flexible shaft, tool set. You can also buy a flashlight with a flexible shaft, coupled with some tools, you can also head. Bakelite milling can also be used instead of drill, a horizontal milling type fixed electric drill and milling cutter. What depends on your workload?.
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- Rotor inspection. 1) a self made short circuit device can detect damage. 2) you can detect with a pointer type multimeter.
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- Divided into electric, pneumatic, gasoline tools, currently on the market these 3 main types. I've been a tool for over 10 years
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class II tools, that is, insulated structures, all double insulated power tools. The specified voltage is over 50V, and the grounding device is not allowed in class II tools. Generally insulated enclosures. Generally speaking, the design of II tools made use of personal protective equipment operator to some reliable method in the tool, the tool has a double protective current, guarantee in the fault state, when the basic insulation failure, insulation and reinforced insulation provided by additional electric shock protection.
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Electric drill: the main specifications are 4, 6, 8, 10, 16, 19, 23, 25, 32, 38, 13, 49mm and so on. Figures refer to the maximum diameter of the drill drilled on the steel whose tensile strength is 390N/mm. For non-ferrous metals, plastics and other materials, the maximum drilling diameter is comparable to the original specifications of 30 to 50%.Electric grinding machine: a tool for grinding with a grinding wheel or millstone. A vertical electric wheel and electric angle grinder.Electric wrench and electric screwdriver: used for loading and unloading threaded fittings. The driving mechanism of the electric wrench is composed of a planetary gear and a ball screw groove impact mechanism. Specifications are M8, M12, M16, M20, M24, M30 and so on. The electric screwdriver adopts the embedded clutch, transmission mechanism or gear drive mechanism. The specifications include M1, M2, M3, M4, M6 and so on.The hammer and drill: used for concrete, brick and building components on drilling, slotting, dehairing. With expansion bolts, installation can improve the speed and quality of pipeline, machine equipment; impact hammer principle is to rely on the internal movement of the piston impact force, impact principle of impact drill is running in gear impact force, so the impact hammer is greater.
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- I class: in the prevention of electric shock protection, in addition to relying on basic insulation, but also the need for zero protection.Class II: the tool itself has double insulation or insulation without the need to protect the ground.Class III: Powered by a secure, ultra low voltage power supply, no voltage higher than the safety supply voltage is generated within the tool.The above is the classification of insulation categories.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range