Specifications of 20mm Electric Hammer:
Drilling capacity: 20 mm
Rotary speed: 50-60Hz
Rated input power: 700 W
No-load speed: 2600 r/min
20mm Rotary Hammer:
Parts: One 6/12mm bit one point chisel
One 8 mm bit one cut chisel
One 10 mm bit one chuck
Dimensions: 58*43*29 cm
Inside: BMC case
Outside: Carton box
Guarantee: 6 monthes
Features of 20mm Electric Hammer:
Powerful motor for superior performance
Ideal for general purpose application
High quality keyless chuck for accuracy and durability
Variable speed control and forward and reverse mode to suit different materials
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- Each of these devices has a "back" logo indicating double insulation protection, and the double insulated layer forms insulation protection between the outer shell and the inner part of the tool, thereby preventing the occurrence of electric shock. So no three plug in,
- Q:Is BOSCH's power tools good or MAKITA's power tools?
- BOSCH electric tools three characteristics:1. 、 light structure, easy to carry and use.2. more than manual tools can increase labor productivity several times to several times;3., the utility model has the advantages of high efficiency, low cost, small vibration and easy control.
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Carbon brush specific function1. the external current (excitation current) is added to the rotor by carbon brush (input current);2., the static charge on the big shaft is introduced into the earth (carbon brush) through the carbon brush (output current);3. lead the main shaft (ground) to the protection device for rotor ground protection and measure the positive and negative voltage of the rotor;
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- An electric drill can be used! But it can't adjust the torque! There are four types of professional screw twisting tools!
- Q:What material does the power tool housing fit?
- Power tools are mainly divided into metal cutting, power tools, grinding power tools, assembly of power tools and railway power tools. Common electric tools have electricityElectric drill, grinder, electric wrench and electric screwdriver and hammer, impact drill, concrete vibrator, planer.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- The series motor is usually used. The series motor is connected in series because the stator and rotor windings are connected together, so when the current is reversed, the magnetic field is reversed, so the torque direction remains the same. However, according to this principle, the motor works at 180 degrees after the torque is gone, so even the AC motor, but also need to reverse, in order to work like a DC motor.The rectifier also needs to be rectified if it is operated under the direct current. The rectifier bridge is very small. On the circuit board, there are four diodes close together, mostly rectifier bridge
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- Now, that's pretty much the case. Now most power tools are powered by electricity. However, some of them are pneumatic, especially the environment where no electrical work is required. This should be equipped with an air pump externally.Small, of course.
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- A flashlight is a drilling tool powered by alternating current or direct current batteries. It is a hand-held electric tool.The main components of a drill are a drill chuck, an output shaft, a gear, a rotor, a stator, a casing, a switch and a cable.Electric torch (pistol drill) -- a tool used for drilling metal, wood, plastics, etc.. When equipped with positive and negative reverse switch and electronic speed regulating device, it can be used as electric screwdriver. Some models are equipped with rechargeable batteries, which can work normally within a certain period of time without external power supply.
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- An electric drill or a small bench drill, drill speed is the best because of the speed change drill, drill hole spacing and easy consumption. If you want to do with special accessories can also change the distribution of wood milling, milling machine, special safety and easy to do.
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- The motor inlet shall be provided with a ground or zero connection device.(4) wearing shoes must be worn while wearing protective gloves such as insulating gloves.(5) each use of tools must be strictly checked.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Beside,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low