Details of Cordless Driver/Drill:
* CN14.4-2 Li
* Motor: JOHNSON 550 series of Other optional
* Battery Voltage: 14.4V
* Housing material: PA6-GF30%+Over Mould
* No load speed 1(Rpm): n0 0-380r/min SPMA10%
* No load speed 2(Rpm): n0 0-1250r/min SPMA10%
* Torque Setting: 15+1
* Max Torque: 35N.m
* No Load Current(A): 2.3A MAX
* Chuck Size: 3/8''(10mm)
* Battery Cell Type: 1300mAh or 1500mAh 3.6v/Li-ion
* Normal Capacity Time: 1 hour
* Net Weight including battery: 1.3Kg
* Dimension(with P/P): L195*H235*W55mm
* Drilling/ Screwing capacity: Screw sizes: 9/32''(7mm), Steel/Aluminum: 3/8''(10mm), Wood: 1''(25mm)
* W/2 speed, Auto-lock, Auto-stop, LED light, mini body, soft grip
Charger of Cordless Drill 14.4V:
* Charger Time: 1 Hour
* Housing Material: ABS
* Input Voltage: 110-230VAC
* Frequency: 50/60Hz
* Output Voltage: 14.4V-DC
* Output Current: 1.3A/1.5A
* HI-POT: 1500V/3mA/1s
* Dimension: L150*W155*H85 mm
* Weight: 0.7Kg
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- An electric tool case is made of a variety of materials, such as plastics, cast iron, etc..
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Carbon brush specific function1. the external current (excitation current) is added to the rotor by carbon brush (input current);2., the static charge on the big shaft is introduced into the earth (carbon brush) through the carbon brush (output current);3. lead the main shaft (ground) to the protection device for rotor ground protection and measure the positive and negative voltage of the rotor;
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- As we all know, a hand drill is an AC power supply or a DC battery powered drilling tool. It is a kind of hand held power tool.
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- Yes, I use it every day. The electric wrench is specially used to tighten the bolts. It has a sleeve with a bolt size at the front, and different sleeves can be changed to screw the bolts of different sizes. It's very convenient and quick to use.
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- As the mechanical component, the electric screw driver can work without the electric batch power supply, and the batch power supply provides the energy and the related control function for the electric screwdriver. Drive the motor. Since the parameters of the motor are different, the speed will be different when the power of the batch power supply is the same.
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- An electric drill or a small bench drill, drill speed is the best because of the speed change drill, drill hole spacing and easy consumption. If you want to do with special accessories can also change the distribution of wood milling, milling machine, special safety and easy to do.
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class II tools, that is, insulated structures, all double insulated power tools. The specified voltage is over 50V, and the grounding device is not allowed in class II tools. Generally insulated enclosures. Generally speaking, the design of II tools made use of personal protective equipment operator to some reliable method in the tool, the tool has a double protective current, guarantee in the fault state, when the basic insulation failure, insulation and reinforced insulation provided by additional electric shock protection.
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- Hand-held power tools, in the past there are many plugs with three eyes, the purpose is that in case the leakage can pass through the grounding wire, the current will be introduced into the earth, and the protection of the human body.In practical applications, because of the mobile work and the use of temporary power supply, and the grounding of the sockets in many places is not reliable, it is not ideal to implement the leakage protection by grounding.
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- An electric drill can be used! But it can't adjust the torque! There are four types of professional screw twisting tools!
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- I class: in the prevention of electric shock protection, in addition to relying on basic insulation, but also the need for zero protection.Class II: the tool itself has double insulation or insulation without the need to protect the ground.Class III: Powered by a secure, ultra low voltage power supply, no voltage higher than the safety supply voltage is generated within the tool.The above is the classification of insulation categories.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools. Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver. Flexible lamp Saws and it's fit together series. Beside,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx. Also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range