Mini Cement Mixer
* 230V/50Hz, 375W
* Motor Speed:1380rpm
* Drum Revolution:24r/Min
* Drum Capacity:5cf(140l)
* Drum Open.: 60*60cm
* Stand Height: 66cm
* Height From Drum Open To The Graund:106cm
* Alu. Cover Over Engine
* Rubber Solid Wheel
* Packing: 65*65*75cm/pc, 64/68kgs, 66pcs/20'cy, 144pcs/40'cy, 192pcs/40hq
Features Of Mini Cement Mixer:
1,Better materials,drum wall thickness is 6-8mm,for longer durability.
2,High quality parts,such as the Speed reducer,electricmotor and cable wires.
3,Additional two Limited-Switchs for running safety.
4,Can be modifying according to user`s need,such as add wheels,adjust discharg height and extend the tracks.
Application Of Mini Cement Mixer:
Mini Cement Mixer is mainly used for mixing cement (mortar) similar to the medium. And matching with injection pump (mortar pump) for tunnel excavation and maintenance, mine engineering, construction of dams, large bridges and high-rise building foundation treatment works and a variety of underground works such as pressure grouting.With modular structure, it's very convenient to disassemble, and adapts to operate in narrow environment construction. The special optimized design for mixing leaves ensure to mix slurry fast and uniform. Its advanced discharge control system has features of high sealing and powerful control. It configures water pump and water metering system which can control the water capacity as your need. With compact structure, it's easy to move and use. And the feeding height can be adjusted according to need.
- Q:Which is good between pneumatic tools or power tools?
- The use of pneumatic tools:1., the air is easy to obtain, and the work pressure is low, the used air can be discharged locally, without the need to recover the pipeline2. gas viscosity is small, flow resistance loss is small, easy to central gas supply and long-distance transportation3. pneumatic actuator, high movement speed4. the pneumatic system has a strong adaptability to the environment. It can work reliably in a wide temperature range, humid and dusty environment, with a slight leakage, no pollution to the environment, no fire and explosion hazards, and safe use5., simple structure, convenient maintenance and low cost6. long life of pneumatic components7. pneumatic actuators of the hydraulic output than small, fast, strong adaptability, can exercise in the flammable, explosive, heavy, damp, the impact of the harsh environment, no environmental pollution, long service life, simple structure, easy maintenance, low price.
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- The motor inlet shall be provided with a ground or zero connection device.(4) wearing shoes must be worn while wearing protective gloves such as insulating gloves.(5) each use of tools must be strictly checked.
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Changing the direction of the current (in the commutator motor brush, also plays a role reversal)
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- It is mainly used in construction, decoration, furniture industry, opening for objects or objects in the past, also known as hammer in some industries.Well, there are more drilling tools on the market now.
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- At the same time, reversing operation, pneumatic tools, small size, high speed rotary speed, easy to adjust, no danger of fire, the air compressor can also be used in the house, is the best choice for sheet metal, paint, furniture manufacturing, auto hub processing, etc..
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- An electric motor that rotates by alternating current is called an alternating current motor. There are many kinds, mainly:A, the series excitation motor - rectifier DC generator for AC motor, namely into this kind of motor, at the same time shift due to alternating current in the magnetic field and the armature circuit, therefore, the direction of the torque constant remains unchanged, the machine is kept turning. This kind of motor can also be used as AC and DC, so it is also called universal motor". Vacuum cleaner, sewing machine and other household appliances, etc..B, an induction motor -- a device that rotates the rotor in the rotating magnetic field and causes the rotor to rotate due to the action of eddy currents. Rotating magnetic field is not caused by mechanical method, but by alternating electric flux in the number of electromagnets, so that the magnetic properties of the cycle of change, can be seen as a rotating magnetic field. Usually three-phase induction motor (with three pairs of magnetic poles) is used. The motion of the DC motor is just the opposite of the direct current generator. In the generator, the induced current is formed by the induced electromotive force, so they are in the same direction. In an electric motor, the current is supplied by an external power supply, and the direction of the induced electromotive force is in opposition to the armature current I.C and synchronous motor - the motor with the armature from one pole to the second pole, just the same as the current that turns into the current. This kind of motor cannot start on its own and must be operated by another motor or special auxiliary winding so that the proper frequency can be reached before it can be switched on. If the load changes and the speed changes, the speed is not in line with the AC frequency, so that the pace of disturbance, tend to stop or cause damage. Due to restrictions, it is not widely used.
- Q:What material does the power tool housing fit?
- Power tools are mainly divided into metal cutting, power tools, grinding power tools, assembly of power tools and railway power tools. Common electric tools have electricityElectric drill, grinder, electric wrench and electric screwdriver and hammer, impact drill, concrete vibrator, planer.
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- Divided into electric, pneumatic, gasoline tools, currently on the market these 3 main types. I've been a tool for over 10 years
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class I tools are common type power tools with a rated voltage of over 50 volts. Class I tools not only rely on basic insulation but also include an additional safety measure in the protection against electric shock. The method is that the accessible conductive parts and protection has been installed in the fixed line in the (ground) wire together, make accessible conductive parts in the basic insulation does not become damaged in the charged body. Plug for three pin plug type tool.
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- If the factory is assembled, use an electric screwdriver! Only suitable for twisting small screws! Because the torque itself is not large! Like you twist it on a wood, use a Zigong drill, or a rechargeable drill! Because of these two belts with adjustable torque! Unlike an electric drill, it always turns that way! This torque is automatically separated by reaching a certain torque! If you screw a big screw, it's an electric wrench!
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade powertools, such as impact drill, angle grinder, jig saw, rotory hammer,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low