Details of 255mm (10") Miter Saw
* Rated Voltage: 230/120V 15A~50/60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 1800/2000W
* No-Load Speed: 4600rpm
* Max Cutting Capacity:
* Blade Diameter: 255mm , TCT
* Packing: 83*52.2*40.8cm/1pc, 17.5/20kgs, 138pcs/20’cy, 285pcs/40’cy
* W/ CE, GS, EMC, ROHS
Advatages of 10" Electric Mitre Saw:
1.Adjustable spark guard for minimal spark defection when cutting different shaps of material .
2.Quick release vise for secure stock retention and fast repeated cut-offs .
3.Well balanced and light weight .
4.Lock-off button prevents accidental start .
5.MAX brand with bosch color.
Features of 10" Electric Mitre Saw:
Blade slot, to ensure accuracy of the workpiece
Horsepower strong, strong and durable
High set wave dust ability, work more clean
Low noise, dynamic strong
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- The outer shell is a physical structure, and the enclosure uses support, connecting motors, transmission mechanisms, switches, handles, and attachments to make it the complete outer structure of a complete power tool entity.
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- It is mainly used in construction, decoration, furniture industry, opening for objects or objects in the past, also known as hammer in some industries.Well, there are more drilling tools on the market now.
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- The pneumatic tool is more environment-friendly, energy-saving, and has better environmental adaptability, and is safer than an electric tool. The pneumatic tool has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation, long service life and convenient maintenance
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- Equipped with torque regulation and restriction mechanism, electric tool for screwing and unscrewing screws, the electric tool, mainly used for assembly line. Is one of the necessary tools for most manufacturing enterprises.
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- Divided into electric, pneumatic, gasoline tools, currently on the market these 3 main types. I've been a tool for over 10 years
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class I tools are common type power tools with a rated voltage of over 50 volts. Class I tools not only rely on basic insulation but also include an additional safety measure in the protection against electric shock. The method is that the accessible conductive parts and protection has been installed in the fixed line in the (ground) wire together, make accessible conductive parts in the basic insulation does not become damaged in the charged body. Plug for three pin plug type tool.
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Electric drill: the main specifications are 4, 6, 8, 10, 16, 19, 23, 25, 32, 38, 13, 49mm and so on. Figures refer to the maximum diameter of the drill drilled on the steel whose tensile strength is 390N/mm. For non-ferrous metals, plastics and other materials, the maximum drilling diameter is comparable to the original specifications of 30 to 50%.Electric grinding machine: a tool for grinding with a grinding wheel or millstone. A vertical electric wheel and electric angle grinder.Electric wrench and electric screwdriver: used for loading and unloading threaded fittings. The driving mechanism of the electric wrench is composed of a planetary gear and a ball screw groove impact mechanism. Specifications are M8, M12, M16, M20, M24, M30 and so on. The electric screwdriver adopts the embedded clutch, transmission mechanism or gear drive mechanism. The specifications include M1, M2, M3, M4, M6 and so on.The hammer and drill: used for concrete, brick and building components on drilling, slotting, dehairing. With expansion bolts, installation can improve the speed and quality of pipeline, machine equipment; impact hammer principle is to rely on the internal movement of the piston impact force, impact principle of impact drill is running in gear impact force, so the impact hammer is greater.
- Q:How are the I, II, and III classes of power tools classified?
- The popular point is that:The 1 type of tool is metal housing with ground wire.The 2 type of tool is the insulated housing.The 3 type is low voltageOfficial point of explanation can be searched for power tool category ~!
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- An electric drill can be used! But it can't adjust the torque! There are four types of professional screw twisting tools!
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- You can see the cable plug, the aluminum shell is inserted three I tools, is grounded, the aluminum shell and some II tools, because it has a plastic insulation between the stator and the aluminum shell, so it is the installation of two wire plug.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range