Order On-line Tracking
Introduction of Angle Grinder:
An angle grinder, also known as a side grinder or disc grinder, is a handheld power tool used for cutting, grinding and polishing.Angle grinders can be powered by an electric motor, petrol engine or compressed air. The motor drives a geared head at a right-angle on which is mounted an abrasive disc or a thinner cut-off disc, either of which can be replaced when worn. Angle grinders typically have an adjustable guard and a side-handle for two-handed operation. Certain angle grinders, depending on their speed range, can be used as sanders, employing a sanding disc with a backing pad or disc. The backing system is typically made of hard plastic, phenolic resin, or medium-hard rubber depending on the amount of flexibility desired.
Details of Angle Grinder 230mm
* Rated Voltage: 110/240V
* Input Power: 2000W
* Rated Frequency: 50/60Hz
* Speed: 6000rpm
* Disc Size: 230mm
* N.W/G.W: 13/14kgs
* Packing: color box
* Packing Size: 53 x 27 x 19cm/2pcs
1. Keep clean of the work area
2. Don’t to use the tools, in the rain, excessive humidity or where flammable liquids and gases
3. The line away from heat, oil and sharp objects, the line should be replaced when it is damaged.
4. Tools will put in a dry place when you don’t use it.
5. Do not exceed the tool's ability to work to use, do not use small power tools to do a large load of work to avoid damage.
6. Do not use this tool to do work outside their function.
7. Must wear overalls and wearing protective glasses when you are working
8. Don’t use the tool, you must disconnect the line.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|