* 110-120/220-230V~ 60/50Hz, 1800W
* Threading specification:1/2-2"
* Including 6 Cast Iron Dies: 1/2",3/4",1",1-1/4",1-1/2",2"
* With six screwing die heads
* Overwall Length: 500mm
* Weight: 6.5kgs
* Switch: Heavy -load switch, complete with safety lock, cut-off and normal-reverse switches
* Reduction Gearbox: Box body cast with aluminum alloy, ever-lasting lubricating
* Body: Plastic shell and handle hardened by durable heavy-load fiberglass
* Accessories Included: Oil Can, Side Handle, Cast Iron Clamp, Blow Mold Carrying, Storage Case
* W/CE, GS, UL
Specifications of Electric Pipe Threader:
Body aluminium casted, light weight heavy duty
Strong gear box. weight only 120kgs
The best quality threader from China
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- The outer shell is a physical structure, and the enclosure uses support, connecting motors, transmission mechanisms, switches, handles, and attachments to make it the complete outer structure of a complete power tool entity.
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- As we all know, a hand drill is an AC power supply or a DC battery powered drilling tool. It is a kind of hand held power tool.
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- A flashlight is a drilling tool powered by alternating current or direct current batteries. It is a hand-held electric tool.The main components of a drill are a drill chuck, an output shaft, a gear, a rotor, a stator, a casing, a switch and a cable.Electric torch (pistol drill) -- a tool used for drilling metal, wood, plastics, etc.. When equipped with positive and negative reverse switch and electronic speed regulating device, it can be used as electric screwdriver. Some models are equipped with rechargeable batteries, which can work normally within a certain period of time without external power supply.
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- An electric drill or a small bench drill, drill speed is the best because of the speed change drill, drill hole spacing and easy consumption. If you want to do with special accessories can also change the distribution of wood milling, milling machine, special safety and easy to do.
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- The rotor has no force. Most of them are burned out of the rotor, and many rotors can be removed if they are removed. One can distinguish, such as commutator commutator shedding, excessive wear. Have the commutator between electrodes and arc erosion serious. Rotor winding, inhaled by the fan, damage caused by damage to the rotor.
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Power tools are mainly divided into metal cutting, power tools, grinding power tools, assembly of power tools and railway power tools. Common electric tools electric drill, electric grinder, electric wrench and electric screwdriver and hammer, impact drill, concrete vibrator, planer. Accessories for each power tool: rotor, stator, gear, bearing, switch, carbon brush, carbon brush holder, carbon brush cover, power cord. Go down and stop repeating.
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- In recent years, leakage protection performance and the reliability greatly, has become a standard power supply, reliability of human protection over ground protection to a certain extent, but the impact of grounding protection and leakage protection to human body protection, so many hand-held electric tools to cancel the earthing protection, relying instead on leakage protector. And use the two eye plug.Look at the instructions for the hand-held power tools with two plugs. All require that the power supply be equipped with an electric leakage protector.
- Q:How are the I, II, and III classes of power tools classified?
- Class I. In addition to basic insulation, the device has an additional safety measure. There is no grounding terminal on the shell of class I equipment, but there is a grounding terminal inside, and the power cord with protective plug is drawn out from the equipment.Class ii. The device has dual insulation and insulation protection measures.Class III. The device relies on extremely low safety voltages to protect against electrical shocks.
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- If the factory is assembled, use an electric screwdriver! Only suitable for twisting small screws! Because the torque itself is not large! Like you twist it on a wood, use a Zigong drill, or a rechargeable drill! Because of these two belts with adjustable torque! Unlike an electric drill, it always turns that way! This torque is automatically separated by reaching a certain torque! If you screw a big screw, it's an electric wrench!
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- The motor of a general electric tool is an alternating current motor.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools, such as electric blower,fitness equipment ,etc.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market. We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etc. Also,it is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range