210mm Miter Saw
* Rated Voltage: 220-240V~50Hz
* Rated Input Power: S1:1200W S6:1500W
* No-load Speed: 5000rpm
* Max Cutting Capacity:
* Blade Diameter: 210mm 24T, TCT
* Packing: 48*31*34.5cm/1pc, 6.7/8.8kgs, 540pcs/20‘cy, 1120pcs/40’cy
* W/ CE, GS, EMC, ROHS
Feature of Miter Saw 8" 210mm:
• 1200 watt, 5000rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
• Tungsten carbide tipped 24 teeth blade for superior cutting accuracy
• Ergonomic handle with overmold for added user comfort
• Large and easy-access lever for bevel adjustment
• Long material support arms for easier management of larger work pieces
• Work piece clamp to secure the work piece during cutting
• Dust extraction outlet and bag for efficient dust collection
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- In 1895, the German overtone produced the world's first direct current drill. The outer shell is made of cast iron and can drill holes in the steel plate 4mm. Then there was a three-phase power frequency (50Hz) electric drill, but the motor speed failed to break through the 3000r/min. In 1914, there was a single-phase electric motor driven by a series of exciting motors, and the motor speed was over 10000r/min. In 1927, the power supply frequency of intermediate frequency electric tool 150~200Hz, it not only has the advantages of high speed single-phase series motor, and has the advantages of simple structure, reliable three-phase motor, but because the need if current supply is limited.
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- All of the wires must be more tough and durable rubber covered wire. When the wire enters the shell of the motor, the rubber ring is used to protect the insulation layer of the wire from being worn out.
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- Woodworking power tools are woodworking tools that rely on electrical energy as a basic source of energy, and non electrical energy does not belong to power tools;
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Carbon brush specific function1. the external current (excitation current) is added to the rotor by carbon brush (input current);2., the static charge on the big shaft is introduced into the earth (carbon brush) through the carbon brush (output current);3. lead the main shaft (ground) to the protection device for rotor ground protection and measure the positive and negative voltage of the rotor;
- Q:Is Li Xiang power tool good?
- About the same price, choose a good reputation, East into good
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- As we all know, a hand drill is an AC power supply or a DC battery powered drilling tool. It is a kind of hand held power tool.
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- Equipped with torque regulation and restriction mechanism, electric tool for screwing and unscrewing screws, the electric tool, mainly used for assembly line. Is one of the necessary tools for most manufacturing enterprises.
- Q:What material does the power tool housing fit?
- The hammer and drill: used for concrete, brick and building components on drilling, slotting, dehairing. Combined with expansion bolt, various pipelines can be improvedInstallation speed and quality of machine tools.Concrete vibrator: used for pouring concrete foundation and reinforced concrete members, tamping concrete to eliminate air holes and increase strength. Among them, electric straightThe high frequency disturbing force of the combined vibrator is driven by the motor to rotate the eccentric block, and the motor is powered by 150Hz or 200Hz intermediate frequency power supply.The planer: used for planing wood or wood structure, mounted on the bench can be used as a small bench plane. The planer cutter shaft by the motor shaft through the belt drive
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- Each of these devices has a "back" logo indicating double insulation protection, and the double insulated layer forms insulation protection between the outer shell and the inner part of the tool, thereby preventing the occurrence of electric shock. So no three plug in,
- Q:What devices must be available for all hand held electric tools?
- Hand held electric tools, insulation measures are in good condition, must be equipped with qualified leakage protection device, forbid to change the power cord and plug, use special flow switch box.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range