Description of TCD5032
1) CMAX TC4808 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Specifications of TCD5032
Jib length: 50m
Maximum load capacity: 10T
Tip load: 3.2T
Base type: stationary
Mast section: 2.0 x 2.0x 3.0m
Packaging & Delivery
20~25days after deposit
- Q:Paper Cranes? PLZ READ?
- I know of someone who did. They did it as a fundraiser for a village school. They folded the cranes while working on the project, though, so I guess the lesson there is that you can make your own luck. The cranes look beautiful, though!
- Q:How to build a basic electric magnetic crane.?
- To push an object away, you need equipment that is low to the ground when it applies the force. Bulldozers are designed to push objects. Electromagentic cranes are designed to deal with vertical forces, so they are used to lift and drop metal objects. They use electricity to flow through coils wrapped around a metal core to generate a strong magnetic field. Trying to use them to push things could cause a crane to tip over since they are not designed to deal with horizontal forces. Even if you could get the electromagnet wired to repel metal objects, when you bring the electromagnet near the object, it would repel away in an unwieldy manner because of friction and interference with the ground. And trying to direct a large electromagnet at the end of a long chain would be difficult.
- Q:How to make a NON-CRANE paper bird?
- I haven't made the other birds on this site but they have a pelican and an owl. I think the pelican looks a bit crane-ish but it may look different in reality. Have fun!
- Q:folding paper cranes?
- That sounds a little too time consuming for just a friend she might wondering if you're a little too into her. people usually make paper cranes in a time of crisis and illness, not for peoples' birthdays. I guess it's the thought that counts though.
- Q:What is the definition of lifting, slewing and luffing of tower cranes?
- Rotary is cantilever tower crane tower crane rotary shaft winding;Is the hook shaft distance amplitude change;
- Q:How illegal is it to climb a crane?
- Unless you have permission from the owner, it would be considered trespassing.
- Q:I am a fellon, I made a mistake and I need help getting my crane certifacation. so I can work.?
- lol, yeah, how about just flip my burgers.
- Q:Whats with all these crane accidents in NYC?
- the inspectors are only partly to blame. In most cases they are inspecting something they don't have a clue as to how it works. The building inspectors i believe were the ones in charge of the n.y.c. inspections. they can only see the obvious problems. the rest must be caught during the yearlies or during mobilization of the machine!
- Q:crane signals?
- There are hand signals which are used by men not operating a larger crane for hoisting,lowering,stopping, holding and slow. There are more but you would get a better idea in the link below. Scroll to pictures. 2nd link is a place to purchase placards or magnetic backed visuals.
- Q:What are the parts of a tower crane? What are their main functions?
- The tower crane is mainly composed of a tower body, door frame, tower, tower cap, boom, arm and other metal structure and balance hoisting, luffing, slewing mechanism operation, composition and electrical system and safety device etc.!
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range