Description of TCD5032
1) CMAX TC4808 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Specifications of TCD5032
Jib length: 50m
Maximum load capacity: 10T
Tip load: 3.2T
Base type: stationary
Mast section: 2.0 x 2.0x 3.0m
Packaging & Delivery
20~25days after deposit
- Q:What are the special operators of tower cranes?
- Specific include construction lifting signal division, cable construction, lifting machinery, tower crane driver (T), construction crane, tower crane installation, demolition worker (T), and height job basket, installation, demolition workers.
- Q:Why are there extra placards attached to the tower crane tower?
- 2. after adding the placard, it will increase the windward area of the tower crane and increase the wind load of the tower crane, so that it will deviate from the calculation load when the tower crane is designed, and will affect the safe use of tower crane.
- Q:How to explain and classify the types of tower cranes? What do QTZ80 and Q5510 mean?
- P---- represents flat head (without tower top), and T----- is tower crane,TC------ is the English abbreviation of tower crane, that is tower crane
- Q:How much should the verticality of a tower crane be controlled? Thank you
- No, the wind speed is not more than 3m/s, the independent state tower (or attached state highest attachment point above the tower axis) lateral verticality tolerance is 4/1000, the highest tower axis perpendicularity allowed attachment line below the point of difference is 2/1000.
- Q:Tower crane 5610 why is it called QTZ63?
- QTZ refers to the lifting tower crane, and the 63 is the torque, the unit is tons x meters, generally in accordance with the crane's nominal gravity moment to sub model, which level is close to which model. The latter four numbers, the first two represent larger, the unit is M, and the latter two represent the largest range of maximum lifting weight, the unit is KN
- Q:Which is the main basis for the disassembly and assembly process planning of tower cranes?
- 12 installation process;13 safety device debugging;14 major hazard installations and safety technical measures;15 emergency plan.2.0.12 tower crane disassembly special program should include the following content:1 project overview;2 plane and elevation of tower crane position;3 disassembly order;Weight and suspension position of 4 parts;5 disassembly type, performance and layout of auxiliary equipment;6 power settings;7 construction personnel allocation;8 rigging and special tools;9 major hazard installations and safety technical measures;10 emergency plan.
- Q:What is an attached tower crane?
- Attached tower craneAttached tower crane is arranged close to the building, the tower by themselves to rise up with the increase of buildings and roof, tower, every 20m with attachment support device, the tower body is fixed on the building, in order to maintain stability. Figure 11 is a QT4 - 10 self - elevating four - tower crane (attachable, stationary, walkable, and climbing).
- Q:Brief introduction of ten no hanging criterion for tower crane operation
- 8, oxygen acetylene generator with explosive materials are not allowed to hang; 9, mechanical safety device failure or sick when not hanging; 10, bad weather, more than six winds not hanging.
- Q:What role does the tower crane torque limiter play?
- The overload protection of tower crane is protected by two equipment, lifting load limiter and torque limiter. The latter generally in the big arm root 4-5 meters to the front of the large arm, overloading (Chao Liju) work, it is more important, basically, the scope of work is torque limiter plays a protective role. While the former is the weight limiter function in the arm root within 4-5 meters, because the tower crane is a jib type crane, each allowing weight lifting position corresponding to the different (CAB load curve). For example, such as 63KN.M, the big arm root 2 meters lifting, the theory is 23 tons, while the torque limiter is not over, but in fact, the tower crane at early crouched down, so the weight limiter in this work.
- Q:What type of tower crane does not include tower crane in variable amplitude mode?
- Tower crane, tower crane.Tower crane according to its different types, there are the following classification methods.(1) divided by structure type of fixed tower crane by connecting a fixed tower in the foundation or structure, tower crane lifting operation.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range