Description of TC7050
1) CMAX TC7050 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Jib Length: 70m
Tip load: 5.0T
Max load: 20 ton
Free type height: 50m
Mast Section: 2.0x2.0x3.0m
Packaging & Delivery
40~50 days after deposit
- Q:How much does it cost to rent a crane?
- a crane rental will cost 5 times what the jacuzzi costs, maybe more depending on if there even any crane rental places anywhere near you have you even talked to the jacuzzi dealer to see how they deliver it normally? has he come out and looked at your property to see if there are any problems getting it in your yard?
- Q:Can I build a retaining wall off site, and then crane it into position?
- Possible but difficult. You could tell us what the wall is made of? Assuming stone, then you can't lift a stone wall unless you have a steel plate under it, as it will collapse otherwise. That gets complicated. Yes, you could build it with a 1/2 inch steel plate under it, and lift it that way, assuming it is not too long, and crane it into position, but you then have to slide the plate out without cracking the wall, also difficult. The plate is expensive, the crane is expensive. But what do you gain? You still have to demolish the old wall, you still have to build a new one, so what would you gain by building it somewhere else and moving it?
- Q:in the karate kid 1984 is the crane kick something they just put in the movie and not real ?
- The Crane kick is an actual Martial Arts move it is done in some Hung Ga Kung Fu forms but differently than the one in the movie because it is done without jumping and is much faster the crane kick in the Karate Kid is just a figment of the director and screen writers imaginations.
- Q:Explain how the idea of a counterweight used in cranes or in stand up basketball hoops relates to the concept of torque and equilibrium?
- Sure. Let's say that a crane needs to hoist a load of 10 tons, and that because it needs to reach over some obstacles, needs to lift at a horizontal distance of 50 feet away. That creates a torque about the base of the crane of 500 ton·ft. By positioning a counterweight on the opposite side of the tower, the magnitude of the moment can be mitigated. For instance, let's say a counterweight of 10 tons is positioned at 25 ft on the other side of the tower. The moment produced by the counterweight is 250 ton·ft, so the net moment at the base is 250 ton·ft. Furthermore, when the 10 ton load is positioned and release, there is still a 250 ton·ft moment at the base of the tower; it has simply switched direction (say from rotating the crane to the right, to rotating it to the left). If you find this helpful, please award Best Answer!
- Q:What controls are needed for the 'average' tower crane?
- There are only two control levers that are on a tower crane.There is one on either side of the seat called joy sticks the right side joy stick controls the hoist cable to go up and down pushed forward to go down and pulled back to hoist up.The left has four functions it controls the swing of the crane and also the boom of the crane to control the swing you push the lever to the left to swing left and push the lever right to swing right.You pull the lever back to boom up and puh it forward to boom down.
- Q:What was the mekhane (crane) used for in Greek plays?
- Behind the stage there was sometimes a crane called the 'mekhane'. Actors could be hung from the crane to play gods or monsters flying through the air. These were early special effects!
- Q:Biology Question - whooping cranes?
- Well, a bottleneck reduces the number of organisms in a population or species down to a much smaller number than previously existed. In the case of the whooping crane, the species underwent a bottlenck event (although what it is I'm not sure), leaving us with less than 12 individual birds. The more widely accepted number of 6-8 birds has given rise to the several hundred whooping cranes alive today. Since only half a dozen sets of genes were used to create the several hundred, there is not much genetic variability.
- Q:ok I found an injured crane what do I feed it?
- Cranes are omnivores. But I would feed crane with vegetarian stuff like grain, berries, plants, roots, seeds, stems, bulbs, fruits, nuts. But if you want make it non vegetarian then rodents, fish, amphibians, snakes, rodents, lizards, small fish, frogs, shellfish, mollusks and crustaceans.
- Q:How are construction cranes extended to go higher when building skyscrapers to stay above the construction.?
- The cranes are self erecting. The cranes tower is raised in sections. The lowest section is jacked up to the correct height and then a new section inserted and so on.
- Q:Notice of tower crane
- Please refer to the technical regulations for the safety of installation, disassembly and use of tower cranes in construction;The following is copy:3 installation of tower cranes3.1 conditions for installation of tower cranes3.1.1 tower crane installation unit must have the construction administrative departments issued the contracted professional qualification and heavy equipment installation engineering construction enterprises safety production license. Tower crane installation units must be engaged in the installation of tower cranes within the scope of qualification permit.In addition to the professional and technical personnel who have the qualification standard, the installation units of 3.1.2 tower cranes shall also have professional personnel who are in line with the project. The person in charge of the project, the project manager and the full-time safety management personnel shall have the certificate of safety production inspection. Tower cranes, installers, electricians, drivers, signal engineers, cable operators should have special construction operation qualification certificates.3.1.3 construction units shall sign professional contract for installation engineering with the installation units, and make clear the responsibility of both sides for safety in production. In case of general contracting of construction, it shall be signed by the general contractor and the installation unit.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range