Description of TCW2460
1) CMAX TC4808 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Specification of TCW2469
Jib length: 24m
Maximum load capacity: 8T
Tip load: 6T
Hoisting mechanism: 30LVF20 (VFD+PLC)
Luffing mechanism: 30LVF (VFD+PLC)
Slewing mechanism: 95RCV×2
Packaging & Delivery of TC4808
20~25days after deposit
- Q:What is the difference between a tower crane and a jack up tower crane?
- Tower cranes, because there is no running mechanism, so tower crane can not do any movement. Fixed tower crane can be divided into the tower height invariant and Jack up. That is, the jack up tower crane is a kind of fixed tower crane.
- Q:Location of White Naped Crane?
- it's not a map but it tells where theyre habitat range is.
- Q:How about the installation and disassembly of the tower cranes?
- Authorized by the national security inspection department, the local special operations training school or the technical quality supervision bureau, after the study, assessment, qualification and graduation permit, will give you special operations installation, removal operation certificate.
- Q:What is the improvement of Overhead Crane in Shipbuilding?
- Hello, 1. Modularity: You can build ships (larger ships) in modular sections and have the crane lift these modular sections and put them into place for final assembly. This is one major advantage that was not available back in the day
- Q:What parameters are lifting machines called large equipment? 200
- Said here  large equipment is a concept that means assessment of whether you did more complete, more complex, (conceptual) large equipment, imagine that you provide [small] equipment detection report may not require? If you can provide a full set of drawings of a mobile phone, it will be recognized, but the mobile phone is never a large [device], the key point, appraisal is the assessment of your ability, to see if you have experienced, or complete certain system equipment manufacturing processThere should be no concept of magnitude, and it's really not a good division of magnitudeAs many job posting said, that is the requirement of [bachelor], college students will be delayed if from yourself, if you have the strength, should be bold to recommend myself, because any recruitment notice can't say: we only recruit college students......
- Q:how do they take crane off top of building?
- Giant crane is used helicopter to lift it up and bring it down from very tall building.
- Q:method how to assemble tower crane?
- Generally tower cranes are self erecting. The first mast and jib sections are assembled at ground level. The mast and jib are then jacked up and another mast section inserted. If the tower crane is not self erecting then mobile cranes have to be used to assemble the crane.
- Q:How do you hang origami cranes?
- TAke a needle threaded with a long piece of black thread, and make a small knot at end of long thread. Push the needle thru the middle of the crane's back and pull the thread all the way thru the hole till the knot catches. pull the needle off the loose end of the thread and make another knot on that end. take a push pin or thumb tack and push the pin thru the knot, then push the pin or tack into the ceiling. FYI, tape never works - I have tried. The black thread lets them flutter a bit, and is invisible most of the time. p.s. ask your parents if you can hang stuff from the ceiling first. they may not want you to do that since it will leave holes in the ceiling when you take them down.
- Q:why arent there more female crane operators?
- Have you failed at something? A physical for a job? Have you failed a civil engineering exam? Why take the blame yourself. Scream sexism By the way most crane operators don't pee out of the crane. Most urinate into a bag of gelatin that can be disposed of later. There is a special cuff for females to use with the bag
- Q:How to learn the training of Crane style Kung Fu balance?
- I don't train in Crane style Kung Fu but I can give you some balance training tips. 1. Stand on one leg whenever possible (doing the dishes, waiting in line, etc.) 2. Walk on a Balance Beam (a wall, a line on the floor, a large long block, etc. can all be used as a balance beam), just walk heel to toe and work on staying balanced. When walking becomes too easy try practicing kicks on the beam, then spinning kicks, then jumping kicks (NOTE: if your balance beam is off the floor make sure you have a spotter when you do any jumping or spinning) 3. Practice, practice, practice Ask your instructor for more exersizes internet videos can be good but are unreliable and dangerous in the hands of people who don't know what they are doing.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range