Description of TCW2460
1) CMAX TC4808 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Specification of TCW2469
Jib length: 24m
Maximum load capacity: 8T
Tip load: 6T
Hoisting mechanism: 30LVF20 (VFD+PLC)
Luffing mechanism: 30LVF (VFD+PLC)
Slewing mechanism: 95RCV×2
Packaging & Delivery of TC4808
20~25days after deposit
- Q:how can we make a troubleshooting for tower crane control panel?
- Generally tower cranes have their electrical panels at the ground floor. Troubleshooting in the tower crane is not different to any other electrical system. First check the power circuit healthiness--switches,fuses,contactors and then go for control circuit. The cranes have few additional interlocks for excessive forward movement, extra long travel etc. Just go through the drawing and u will get the problem solved
- Q:Stephen Crane and Willa Cather (talk about your odd couples) met briefly. He died shortly after at 29, I think
- Definitely....... I guess since my mother died at an early age, I keep expecting it will happen to me as well. I don't think I react like Stephen Crane though..... I think instead of writing it all down quickly for people to read, i tell people everything and I fear in that way, whatever legacy I have to pass on will never be remembered. Time passes so quickly. I can't believe my daughter will be going to high school when I just remember walking her into kindergarten the other day. Is time my enemy? Not so much my enemy...... but a reminder of sooooooo much I need to do and want to do. A signal. At least I made it longer than 29. Let's hope I have a whole lot longer...... but seriously...... someone has GOT to make me write it all down!!!
- EEK! I just did a search under Hwang Sun Won. It appears that Cranes is a series of short stories. Is that what you meant? If it is one particular short story called Cranes, I can't find it. I would suggest you go to your teacher/professor and ask where to obtain a copy. If you can't ask your teacher, run, do not walk! to your nearest library and throw yourself on the mercy of the librarians! Another search option for you is to look for books by Peter H. Lee, specifically the ones he has edited. He has written several anthologies. Good luck!
- Q:Crane lifts a 600-kg bin with an initial acceleration of 2 m/s^2. Determine the force in each of the supporting cables due to this motion.?
- F = ma Assume the crate is uniformly loaded, both cables will carry the same force F(AB)(4/5) = (600/2)(9.8 + 2) F(AB)(4/5) = 3540 F(AB) = 4425 N F(BC) = 4425 N F(B-Crane) = 600(9.8 + 2) F(B-Crane) = 7080 N As a form of exchange, please remember to vote a Best Answer from among your results. This is not the same as like or thumbs up which are also nice and do boost points, but only after asker awards initial points with their vote.
- Q:What is YOUR take on Louis Crane's idea of meduso-anthropic principle?
- Well Im not into quantum physics much these days, but in his book Life and Light Lee Smolin proposes that if the quantum theory of gravity has two special features the universe would fine tune itself! If we perturb a Kerr-Newmann black hole so that the new universe will really form on the other side, and that the constants of nature might fluctuate in such a process so that the new universe would have sightly different physics than our own. Its well over my head at this stage; cause Im just an N.Y.U.K. graduate! NYUK NYUK NYUK Anyone wants to read up on it can go to the link below.
- Q:How do you win a PS3 at crane?
- It's impossible to win them if they are in a crane machine only gullible person will try to win a PS3 from a crane machine as it will not be strong enough to pick it up
- Q:Origami Cranes, 999 or 1000?
- It is susposed to be 1000 cranes. You string them in 10 sets of 10 cranes. [thats how I remember!]Can you send me your way of folding them? I can't find one that works right for me, they always turn out a little wrong. :[
- Q:The Open Boat by Stephen Crane-setting and relationship to the theme?
- I can't tell you what to write or what you see as the theme but one of the themes in the book is man versus nature. Maybe you could discuss the setting as part of nature and what Crane seems to be saying about it. One thing that might help is a poem Crane wrote which explains how he sees things. Maybe you already know it. It's titled A man said to the universe A man said to the universe, Sir, I exist! However, replied the universe the fact has not created in me a sense of obligation. An indifferent universe. Not unlike how Thomas Hardy saw things.
- Q:Where are cranes mostly found in the world?
- Most cranes for building are in China I have seen Sandhill Cranes (birds) by the thousand flying north in South Dakota.
- Q:Dan Fielding(Night Court) Vs Denny Crane(Boston Legal) Who Would You Want As Your Lawyer?
- Denny Crane. If nothing else he has a heck of a lot of confidence in himself.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range