Geo-textile is usually used for filtration, isolation, reinforcement or preservation, with the characteristics of high tensile
1. Hydraulic Engineering: Inverse filtering & protection in reservoir dam, earth rock cofferdam, tunnel, gutter way, etc; Protection for impervious layer in artificial lake, river-way, reservoir, etc;
2. Road Works: Drainage work in retaining wall, road side slope, roadbed, under-layer of railway & airfield runway
Elongation of Fracture
CBR Bursting Strength
Vertical Penetration Parameter
40 ~ 80
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3)
(K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
- Q:Roof waterproof mattress should play the number of centimeters appropriate
- 4. The second layer to do mortar waterproof (mortar waterproof), waterproof at the same time can protect the bottom of the flexible waterproof.
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- Basement roof: non-load protection layer generally use C20 fine stone concrete or reinforced concrete, the thickness of 50 ~ 80mm. The road, driving the protective layer is determined by design.
- Q:Maintenance time of the cushion on the roof of the building
- According to the "concrete structure construction quality acceptance criteria" provides:
Concrete should be poured within 12h after the completion of the concrete to be covered, and moisturizing conservation;
- Q:How to build a fine stone concrete cushion?
- The cushion is primarily responsible for the load coming from the surface and passes the load evenly to the structural or base.
- Q:Cushion, waterproof layer construction to do what information
- 4, waterproof layer set and standard construction methods: to be painted 2 to 3 times, or should be added fiberglass cloth, and each brushing the thickness of the cured material shall not be less than 1 mm, and should be completely dry (about 5 -8 hours) and then the next construction. After brushing, but also in the paint waterproof layer to do a mortar protective layer, and finally paste the tile.
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- Second, sub-grid seam set
In order to reduce the total shrinkage and temperature stress of the large area waterproof layer, avoid the leakage of the waterproof layer due to the deformation of the structural layer and the change of the temperature and humidity, the waterproof layer should be divided according to the shape, size and structure of the flat roof, Stay sewn. The waterproof layer is divided into several squares.
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- If the base layer of the waterproof layer is flat or in line with the requirements of the waterproof material process, you can not do leveling layer. For example, in the cast-in-place concrete roof with the pound with wiping light, may serve as the waterproof layer of the grassroots.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- In addition to wood also buy wooden side, used as the main beam, beam and pillars.
The ground is also recommended to raise, raise the place also to beam and pillars
The number of boards to be based on your design to determine the ground practice, roof practices will affect the number of wood
- Q:Basement cushion waterproof
- Third, the membrane waterproof in the construction should first do the basement floor of the waterproof, and then the membrane along the basement floor continuous paste to the outer surface of the wall. Basement floor waterproofing first in the foundation pouring C10 concrete cushion, the thickness of about 100mm. And then paste the membrane, and then in the coil to wear 20 thick 1: 3 cement mortar, and finally pouring reinforced concrete floor. The outer surface of the wall first wip 20mm thick 1: 3 cement mortar, cold base oil, and then paste the membrane, the membrane should be stitched paste, adjacent coil lap width of not less than 100mm. The top of the coil should be higher than the maximum water level of about 500mm, the outer side of the brick wall.
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- Ring beam is reinforced concrete. Is to increase the overall wall and overall stiffness, improve the side resistance performance, according to the earthquake or masonry specifications set. There may be in the ground wall, there may be in the underground wall.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range