|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
Wall/Roof covering Cloth
|Length per roll:|
Any Chinese port
|Packaging Details:||Cartons loaded on pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receiving the deposit|
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
glass fiber reinforced concrete
Firm mesh and good glue
fiberglass mesh manufacturer
|Fiberglass mesh grid component||1.glass fiber woven fabric as substrate|
|2.macromolecular anti emulsion coating|
|The adventage of fiberglass mesh|
|1. good alkali resistance|
|2. flexibility and latitude to the high tensile strength|
|3. good chemical stability, high strength, light weight|
|4. good dimensional stability|
|5. strong impact resistance|
|6. pest control, fire protection, thermal insulation|
|7. other features|
|Fiberglass mesh usage|
|1. wall reinforcing material|
|2. reinforced cement products|
|3. internal and external wall insulation|
|4. granite, marble, mosaic special mesh back paste network|
|5. waterproof cloth, asphalt roofing|
|6. reinforcing materials of plastics, rubber products|
|7. fire board|
|8. the grinding wheel base|
|9. highway pavement with geogrid|
|10. building sealing tape |
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties.
4. Competitive prices based on same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
- Q:What is the difference between quartz wool and glass wool?
- Quartz wool / glass wool / insulated cotton [Instrument]. Products introduction: quartz wool: it is used as the filler of analytical instruments or small reaction tubes in laboratory, or as the insulation material. Temperature resistance: about 1300 degrees. Specifications: 1 to 3um and 3 to 5um. Packaging:
- Q:What's the difference between the rock wool and glass wool board?
- Actually it's very simple, glass wool takes glass (silicon dioxide) as raw material and is made by the processing of equipment; rock wool is made by refining the basalt or diabase through high temperaturem, they are two different products.
- Q:What is the construction technology of glass wool felt aluminium expanded sheet sound-absorbent wall?
- 1, Technological process: Dry laying a layer of asphalt felt →install wood keel → install gypsum board → paste glass wool felt → pave and nail a layer of glass fiber cloth → install aluminium expanded sheets → fix aluminium expanded sheets. 2, Operating points of the construction method. a, Embedded anticorrosion wood bricks: During masonry construction, laying bricks while pre-casting anticorrosion wood bricks (40 × 60 × 60), and the horizontal distance is 400 to 500 with the vertical distance of 400.
- Q:The main application of glass wool
- Glass wool insulation is mainly used for water pipes
- Q:Does glass wool equals to rock wool?
- It mainly used in the thermal insulation of air-conditioning ducts, has coarse fibers. Isover has pink glass wool roll mats. Black soft cotton is rubber and plastic. Rock wool is generally dark and the glass wool is golden.
- Q:what's the price of high temperature resistance glass wool?
- Hello the different thickness and unit weight of the glass wool has different prices , generally a few dollars for each square meter, then if you are from Hebei, there are many companies have this products in Langfang, you can go there to consult. Price depends on how much K you need, that is, the number of density, the current mill price is around 2500 for one ton.
- Q:During the construction of steel structure, should the aluminum foil of glass wool be directed indoors or outdoors? Why?
- When the steel structure is constructed, aluminum foil of glass wool should point toward the indoor.
- Q:Is hyperfine glass fiber cotton different from the centrifugal glass wool?
- Fine glass fiber cotton is an excellent inorganic non-metallic materials and it has a wide range of varieties. The advantages of it are good insulation, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, but the drawback is brittleness and wear resistance.It is made of glass ball or abandoned glass and goes though process of high temperature melting, drawing, winding and weaving. The diameter of the monofilaments is from several microns to twenty microns, equivalent to 1 / 20-1 / 5 of a human hair and each bundle of fiber strands is composed of hundreds or even thousands of monofilament.Glass fibers are commonly used as reinforcing materials, electrical insulating materials, insulation materials and circuit boards in the field of composite materials.Centrifugal glass wool is a silk material which is made by blowing the molten glass by centrifugal blowing processes and spraying thermoset resin. After thermal curing and deep processing, the silk material can be into products with a variety of usages.Centrifugal glass wool is a typical porous sound-absorbing material with fluffy fiber staggering inside and a lot of tiny pores existing.
- Q:How to construct when apply rock wool board to glass curtain wall?
- Basic interface treatment: The wall should be cleaned off grease and floating ash, etc. The loose and weathering part should be removed. If the protrusions on the surface of the wall is greater than 10mm, it should be removed. In order to make the adhesion of the base interface unified and homogeneous, the wall needs interface processing. An injection gun or brush can be used to evenly coat mortar to ensure that all the walls have been treated. Before interface processing, bricks and aerated concrete walls needs watering to wet it. When blocking scaffold eyes and abandoned holes, first clean the debris, dust, etc. and then wet it, and then use cement and mortar at a proportion of 1: 3 to fill the holes tightly. 2, Suspend vertical line and the controlling line: The method of laying lines should be determined according to the height of the building. Using the theodolite to look for the verticality making use of corners of doors and both sides of windows. Stretch low carbon steel wire to find the rules, and the horizonal line can be controled crossly based on the 500mm lines as the datum line which is higher than the building. According to vertical flux lines and insulation thickness, flip the control line on both sides of the angles of each horizonal spacing between purlins, and then draw the horizonal flux line as the mark. 3, Installation of rock wool boards: (Box bonding method and achorage of expanded anchor bolts)
- Q:Who can tell me about the unit weight of glass wool board?
- First, I want to tell you, regardless of glass wool, rock wool, the unit weight means the weight of the fiber in its volume. 18 kg refers to the weight of glass wool fiber per cubic meter. I think you will understand it through my explaination. That is to say the rock wool is 18 kg. But I have to tell you that, rock wool ≥40KG / M3, this kind of rock wool is not allowed to produce, due to the manufacturing technique. That's all about it since we don't have much time!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range