|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
Wall/Roof covering Cloth
|Length per roll:|
Any Chinese port
|Packaging Details:||Cartons loaded on pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receiving the deposit|
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
glass fiber reinforced concrete
Firm mesh and good glue
fiberglass mesh manufacturer
|Fiberglass mesh grid component||1.glass fiber woven fabric as substrate|
|2.macromolecular anti emulsion coating|
|The adventage of fiberglass mesh|
|1. good alkali resistance|
|2. flexibility and latitude to the high tensile strength|
|3. good chemical stability, high strength, light weight|
|4. good dimensional stability|
|5. strong impact resistance|
|6. pest control, fire protection, thermal insulation|
|7. other features|
|Fiberglass mesh usage|
|1. wall reinforcing material|
|2. reinforced cement products|
|3. internal and external wall insulation|
|4. granite, marble, mosaic special mesh back paste network|
|5. waterproof cloth, asphalt roofing|
|6. reinforcing materials of plastics, rubber products|
|7. fire board|
|8. the grinding wheel base|
|9. highway pavement with geogrid|
|10. building sealing tape |
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties.
4. Competitive prices based on same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
- Q:How many insulation supporting pins are there in one aquare meter of glass wool?
- There are 24 insulation supporting pins in one aquare meter of glass wool.
- Q:What are the advantages of Rock wool and import glass wool respectively?
- Rock wool: Also known as rock cotton, mineral rock. With minerals as raw materials, it is fluffy short fine fibers. Main raw materials such as basalt, pyroxenite, dolomite, iron ore, bauxite will be made into fiber rock wool after high temperature fusion, and fiberization. It can be used as high temperature and ablation resistance as well as thermal insulation materials; sound-absorbing and thermal insulation materials for construction equipments. Asbestos alternatives can be used as cement products, rubber reinforcing materials and high temperature sealing materials, as well as high-temperature filter and catalytic carrier, etc. 1. Insulation property: Basic features of Insulation performance of rock wool, slag wool products 2. Combustion performance 3. Sound insulation performance: Rock wool, slag wool products have excellent sound absorption performance. Glass wool belongs to glass fiber. Category: machine-made fiber, molten glass wool glass, fibrosis-like materials, it is the fiber that belongs to glass. Type, bulk density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, sound-absorbing performance, corrosion resistance, chemical stability.
- Q:Is hyperfine glass fiber cotton different from the centrifugal glass wool?
- They are basically the same.
- Q:Can mineral wool, rock wool and glass wool thermal insulation be applied to inverted roofs?
- And wall insulation material can be applied to all kinds of roofing. Glass curtain wall Steel structures are basically solid material hanging while facade walls need adhesive and fixation and other processes.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of glass fiber insulation cotton?
- Glass fiber sound insulation cotton is difficult to use and destruction, due to weathering polluted the environment; it will be itching and allergic to skin if contact the skin; the long-term construction is harmful to the personal ; good water-absorbing quality, poor drainage, affecting sound absorption performance; no inorganic substance fiber, strong flame resistance and about 350 degrees deformation; good sound absorption performance; mild flavored.
- Q:What's the difference between glass wool board and rock wool board ?
- In fact, it is very simple. Glass wool is processed from glass (silicon dioxide) , while rock wool is made from basalt or diabase through high temperature refining equipment, which are two completely different products. Hope it is helpful.
- Q:Does rock wool refer to the glass wool?
- Rock wool is not glass wool, ~ ~ ~ two kinds of products, appearance, price, performance are different, have obvious difference.
- Q:What is the difference among rock wool board, rock wool and glass wool?
- Rock wool is a kind of mineral wool. It takes natural rocks and minerals and other mateirals as raw materials, and formulates fluffy short fiber. Glass wool belongs to a category of glass fiber, and is a kind of man-made inorganic fiber. Glass wool is a kind of spongiform material shaped by making melten glass fibering, it's chemical content belongs to glass and is a kind of inorganic fiber. It has good molding, small bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and heat insulation, good sound absorption, corrosion resistance and stable chemical performance.
- Q:What is the difference between imported glass wool and rock wool?
- Glass wool is categorized into glass fiber, which is a manmade inorganic fiber. Glass wool employs quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural ores as the main raw materials, accompanying with some pure alkali, boraxes and other chemicals to melt into glass, and then fibering melten glass and adding environmentally friendly thermosetting resin-based adhesives for finished product. It is an inodganic fiber. Glass wool is good shaped with small volume density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and sound absorption properties, great corrosion resistance as well as stable chemical performance. It is a typical multi-pore sound-absorbing material with good sound-absorbing property. Rock wool: English (rockwool). It belongs to an inorganic material. Rock wool is a manmade inorganic fiber which employs basalt and dolomite as the main raw materials and is produced by melting at high temperatures before being processed by high-speed centrifugation equipment. It has strong thermal insulation and fire resistance properties.
- Q:What's the difference between rock wool board, glass wool board, glass wool felt?
- First question: These three products are used for thermal insulation in roof and wall surface, ship, equipment respectively. Second question: specifications: Rock wool board: 1000 * 630 1000 * 600 1200 * 6001200 * 630 Density is 60-100KG / M3. Imported and exported density is 60-100KG / M3. Glass wool board: 1200 * 600 density: 20-40KG / M3 Glass wool felt : width:1200 density:10-30 [For exoprt] Third question: They can all reach Class A non-combustible. Fourth question: Rock wool board is waterproof and fireproof while glass wool is only fireproof. Fifth question: They can all use tinfoil. Glass wool felt needs to be vacuumized because it has low density. [These are what customers need. ] Sixth question: Add me, and I will inform you the latest changes. Seventh question: It can be used in other ways. Contact me for pecific price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range