|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
Wall/Roof covering Cloth
|Length per roll:|
Any Chinese port
|Packaging Details:||Cartons loaded on pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receiving the deposit|
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
glass fiber reinforced concrete
Firm mesh and good glue
fiberglass mesh manufacturer
|Fiberglass mesh grid component||1.glass fiber woven fabric as substrate|
|2.macromolecular anti emulsion coating|
|The adventage of fiberglass mesh|
|1. good alkali resistance|
|2. flexibility and latitude to the high tensile strength|
|3. good chemical stability, high strength, light weight|
|4. good dimensional stability|
|5. strong impact resistance|
|6. pest control, fire protection, thermal insulation|
|7. other features|
|Fiberglass mesh usage|
|1. wall reinforcing material|
|2. reinforced cement products|
|3. internal and external wall insulation|
|4. granite, marble, mosaic special mesh back paste network|
|5. waterproof cloth, asphalt roofing|
|6. reinforcing materials of plastics, rubber products|
|7. fire board|
|8. the grinding wheel base|
|9. highway pavement with geogrid|
|10. building sealing tape |
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties.
4. Competitive prices based on same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
- Q:What's the types of glass wool points? do they have the same sound insulation effect?
- Rock wool and glass wool have poor sound insulation effect, and different prices, glass wool is easy for construction.
- Q:is glass wool fireproof?
- Q:What are the differences between glass asbestos and glass reinforced plastics?
- Asbestos also known as "mountain cloth" is a commercial term that refers to silicate mineral products with high tensile strength, high flexibility, heat resistance, and chemical corrosion, electrical insulation as well as spinnability. It is the general term of natural fibrous silicate minerals. It includes two categories, a total of six kinds of minerals(serpentine asbestos, hornblende asbestos, actinolite asbestos, antholite asbestos, amosite asbestos, tremolite asbestos, etc.) Asbestos are made of fiber bundles, while fiber bundles are composed of long and narrow fibers which can be separated from each other. Asbestos, with properties of highly fire resistance, electrical insulation and thermal insulation, are important fireproofing, electrical insulation and thermal insulation materials. Glass reinforced plastics(FRP) also known as GRP, are fiber-reinforced plastics which generally refers to the matrix of glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin. Reinforced plastics, with glass fiber or its products as reinforced materials, refer to glass fibre reinforced plastics or glass reinforced plastics. Due to the different varieties of resin, there are polyester glass reinforced plastics, epoxy glass reinforced plastics, and phenolic aldehyde glass reinforced plastics. They are light and rigid, non-conducting, and corrosion-resistant. They have high mechanical strength, low recycling rate. Machine parts, cars and Ship hulls made of steel can be replaced by them.
- Q:What performance characteristics does aluminium foil ultra-fine glass wool board have?
- Performance: ① It has good thermal insulation property at high and low temperatures. 2, It has performance of thermal insulation and fire-resistent partition. 3. It has excellent sound insulation and sound absorption performance. Hope it will help you out!
- Q:The difference between glass wool of 50mm and rock wool.
- Glass wool belongs to one of the glass fiber. machine-made fiber cotton wool molten glass fibrosis cotton material belong to glass fiber. type, bulk density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insualtion, acoustic insualtion, anticorrosion, stable chemical performance. Rockwool is also called mineral wool. Use Guangde Shida rock wool and mineral raw materials to make fluffy short fine fibers. Basalt rock wool, pyroxenite, dolomite, iron ore, bauxite can be used to make matrix fiber by going through high temperature melting process and fibrosis.
- Q:What's the difference between the rock wool and glass wool board?
- Glass wool belongs to a category of glass fiber, is a kind of man-made inorganic fiber. it takes quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural mineral as the main raw materials, and is melt into glass after adding some soda, borax and othe chemical raw materials. In melting state, it's transfered into flocculent fibers with the aid of the external force, fiber and fiber interchanges and intertwins with each other, presenting many tiny gaps. This gap can be regarded as pore. Therefore, glass wool can be regarded as porous materials, and has good thermal insulation and sound absorption performance. Glass wool is made by making the molten glass fibrosis and making cotton material, chemical composition is glass, a kind of inorganic fiber, it has good shape, small volume density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, good sound-absorbing performance, corrosion resistance, stable chemical performance. Rock products take basalt as the main raw material, through high temperature melting, inorganic fiber is made by the high speed centrifugal equipment, add a special binder and swing it with the dust laying oil, change the fiber array structure by special equipment, and finally a new type of lightweight thermal insulation material is made after solidification and sizing. According to the different applications, it can be processed into rock wool board, rock wool seam blanket, rock wool pipe shell and other products.
- Q:How much does centrifugal pan of glass wool need to invest? ?
- Investment is not large, but the recipe is very expensive ...
- Q:Does rock wool board refer to the glass wool ?
- It should be
- Q:Is glass wool felt the mineral wool felt?
- Q:Which has better effect of sound absorption, glass wool or rock wool?
- I will choose glass wool as it is easy to install due to its low density.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range