|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
Wall/Roof covering Cloth
|Length per roll:|
Any Chinese port
|Packaging Details:||Cartons loaded on pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receiving the deposit|
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
glass fiber reinforced concrete
Firm mesh and good glue
fiberglass mesh manufacturer
|Fiberglass mesh grid component||1.glass fiber woven fabric as substrate|
|2.macromolecular anti emulsion coating|
|The adventage of fiberglass mesh|
|1. good alkali resistance|
|2. flexibility and latitude to the high tensile strength|
|3. good chemical stability, high strength, light weight|
|4. good dimensional stability|
|5. strong impact resistance|
|6. pest control, fire protection, thermal insulation|
|7. other features|
|Fiberglass mesh usage|
|1. wall reinforcing material|
|2. reinforced cement products|
|3. internal and external wall insulation|
|4. granite, marble, mosaic special mesh back paste network|
|5. waterproof cloth, asphalt roofing|
|6. reinforcing materials of plastics, rubber products|
|7. fire board|
|8. the grinding wheel base|
|9. highway pavement with geogrid|
|10. building sealing tape |
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties.
4. Competitive prices based on same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
- Q:Whose thermal insulation performance is the best between glass wool felts and cystosepiments?
- personally I believe that foamed concrete thermal insulation boards are better.
- Q:What is the price of glass wool felt ?
- Different thickness and density of the glass wool, different price. Generally it is a few dollars one square meter. Glass wool and rock wool are divided into: board, pipe, roll mat. This depends on how much K (density) you need. Now the factory price of glass wool is around 2500yuan per ton.
- Q:Rubber and plastic or glass wool, which one more suitable for suspended ceiling thermal insulation materials?
- The cost of rubber and plastic is high and that of glass wool is low.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of glass fiber insulation cotton?
- Glass fiber sound insulation cotton advantages and disadvantages are not waterproof, rain or after washing with water in the process, resulting in a substantial increase in dead load, accelerate landing, it is difficult to water evaporation in a short time, and wet part of the body could easily lead to corrosion. In addition, there is no environmental friendly problems which is well known, and it is also a strong carcinogen.
- Q:During the construction of steel structure, should the aluminum foil of glass wool be directed indoors or outdoors? Why?
- The aluminum foil should point toward the indoor.
- Q:How to conduct thermal insulation construction of external wall glass wool?
- I would like to give a brief introduction to the usage of glass wool as the thermal insulation for equipment. 1, Cleaning dust on the surface of equipment. 2, Using adhesive to glue the iron sheet of insulation nails (iron sheet of one square centimeter will be fed in the middle with a slightly harder iron wire of about 8 centimeters) on the surface of the device. Distribution density depends on the weight of glass wool. If insulated cotton is 1 m * 0.5 m, it merely needs to glue seven to eight insulation nails. When glue of iron sheet finished, the device is like a hedgehog. 3. Once insulation nails sticked firmly, it needs to affix to glass wool, fixing it with a piece of spare iron sheet with a hole in the middle of it (it is round and is a set with insulation nails), and then bend the redundant part of iron wire. Wish it will help you. Thank you!
- Q:Sound absorption and sound insulation How is the sound insulation effect of glass wool?
- Thesound insulation effect of sound absorption and sound insulation glass fiber is good. The fiber inside is fluffy and staggered, with a lot of tiny pores, which is typical porous sound-absorbing material and has good sound absorption properties. Glass wool can be made into wallboard, ceiling, space absorber, etc., which can absorb a lot of sound energy within the room, reducing the reverberation time and indoor noise.
- Q:What are the differences among glass wool, rock wool and mineral wool?
- Glass wool is usually used in the industrial field, that is glass silk. Rock wool is generally used in external thermal insulation of pipelines, and in the sound insulation of partitions or the thermal insulation of ceilings. You must know about mineral wool boards, generally, they are used in office as suspended ceilings. The main function of which is sound absorption. If you want thermal insulation and sound absorption, you can use them both, haha.
- Q:What are the differences between the glass fiber and glass wool? ?
- Winder is corrosion resistant, but with a weakness of brittle property and the advantages including good insulation, small volume density, good corrosion resistance, good shape, equivalent to a human hair1& # 47, stable chemical property, circuit boards and other fields in national economy, wire drawing, each beam of fiber precursor is composed of hundreds of even thousands of monofilaments; 20-1 & # 47, whose chemical composition belongs to glass, forming a kind of cotton-like material. It is made by melting in high temperature with glass balls or glass wastes as the raw material: Glass fiber or fiberglass) is a kind of high performance inorganic nonmetallic material and a kind of manmade inorganic fibre; 5. Glass wool is made by fibering the melten glass. Glass wool belongs to one of the glass fiber categories with good sound absorption performance. Glass fiber is commonly used as reinforcing material in composite material, low thermal conductivity, made by weaving and other crafts great varieties, heat insulation, high mechanical strength, high heat resistance. Glass fiber (formerly known in English as, is a kind of inorganic fiber, whose monofilament diameter is from several microns to more than twenty microns, electrical insulating material and heat insulation material, poor wear resistance
- Q:Glass wool can be used at zero degrees
- There are alkali superfine glass wool felt temperature: -100 ~ 450 ℃
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range