|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
Wall/Roof covering Cloth
|Length per roll:|
Any Chinese port
|Packaging Details:||Cartons loaded on pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receiving the deposit|
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
glass fiber reinforced concrete
Firm mesh and good glue
fiberglass mesh manufacturer
|Fiberglass mesh grid component||1.glass fiber woven fabric as substrate|
|2.macromolecular anti emulsion coating|
|The adventage of fiberglass mesh|
|1. good alkali resistance|
|2. flexibility and latitude to the high tensile strength|
|3. good chemical stability, high strength, light weight|
|4. good dimensional stability|
|5. strong impact resistance|
|6. pest control, fire protection, thermal insulation|
|7. other features|
|Fiberglass mesh usage|
|1. wall reinforcing material|
|2. reinforced cement products|
|3. internal and external wall insulation|
|4. granite, marble, mosaic special mesh back paste network|
|5. waterproof cloth, asphalt roofing|
|6. reinforcing materials of plastics, rubber products|
|7. fire board|
|8. the grinding wheel base|
|9. highway pavement with geogrid|
|10. building sealing tape |
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties.
4. Competitive prices based on same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
- Q:What performance characteristics does aluminium foil ultra-fine glass wool board have?
- Performance: ① It has good thermal insulation property at high and low temperatures. 2, It has performance of thermal insulation and fire-resistent partition. 3. It has excellent sound insulation and sound absorption performance. Hope it will help you out!
- Q:Glass wool and pef air conditioning insulation material, which one is better?
- So many air-conditioning installation company will choose this new PEF thermal insulation cotton and rubber and plastic thermal insulation material. Generally many companies prefer to use PEF thermal insulation cotton for duct, and rubber and plastic thermal insulation material for water pipes. Productions can be selected according to each person's favor, but we can't only select the cheap products when selecting, and we should choose guaranteed green products.
- Q:What are the differences between glass wool felts and rock wool board in terms of appearance, and how to distinguish them?
- The most significant difference is color. Glass wool is white, while rock wool is yellow.
- Q:Does the glass wool can be the grapes thermal insulation in winter?
- you need to use the glass silk to seal the glass wool, then it will be used in all-year-round and the thickness is usually 50 mm.
- Q:Which is the more commonly used thermal insulation material between thermal insulation glass silk wool and rock wool?
- Glass wool: Glass wool has no shots, having less dust and little irritation to skin and respiratory system as well as light weight, able to be processed to products with long length based on design requirements. It entails less waste, easy to construction. It uses amorphous cellulose which is soft and lathy with no shots, able to serve for more than 20 years. So, in terms of price per ton, rock wool is cheaper than glass wool. But in terms of price per square meter, the prices of glass wool and rock wool are basically flat. If various factors like effect, construciton, service life, safety and bearing structure are took into account comprehensively, glass wool then is more economical. Rock wool: It contains a high content of shots and much dust. It is high irritable to skin and respiratory system, keeping heavy weight, so it cannot be processed for a long time. It entails much waste, difficult to construction. It uses crystalline fiber, which has a high content of shots, is shoyt and unstable. If used for a certain time, its shots and short fiber will sink, making it unable to maintain a uniform shape, which will seriously affect the insulation effect and needs to be replaced consequently. And the replacement cycle is shorter than 10 years.
- Q:What are the differences between glass wool and rock wool in terms of thermal insulation?
- If the temperature is higher than 300 degrees, the rock wool boards are better. The operation life of glass wool at high temperature is short, and the price of which is higher than that of rock wool. Galvanized board can be used as protective layer for its long operation life but it rusts easily and is not so beautiful. The aluminium plate has a short operation life and it damages and deforms easily.
- Q:what's the price of high temperature resistance glass wool?
- the using temperature of alkali ultra-fine glass wool: -100 ~ 450 ℃. Ordinary glass wool: Intermediate starch bind products , -35 ~ 300 ℃. Intermediate fiber phenolic resin products, -35 ~ 350 ℃. glass wool asphalt bind product, -20 ~ 250 ℃. Price depends on how much K you need, that is, the number of density, the current ex-factory price for high temperature around 2500 one ton.
- Q:Can mineral wool, rock wool and glass wool thermal insulation be applied to inverted roofs?
- It can be applied and it is just a problem of construction. Some are easier in construction and some are difficult.
- Q:Does anyone know about the filling materials in the steel stud, is it glass wool or mineral wool?
- Glass wool is sound and thermal insulation materials with no rigidity, and is generally placed between two mineral wools. It is used when soundproofing requirements are relatively high. Mineral wool is commonly known as mineral wool board and generally with rigidity. Usually monolayer steel studs are filled with mineral wool boards which have advantages of sound and thermal insulation, fireproofness.
- Q:How to fix centrifugal glass wool felt for steel structure?
- Self-tapping screw
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range