|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
Wall/Roof covering Cloth
|Length per roll:|
Any Chinese port
|Packaging Details:||Cartons loaded on pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receiving the deposit|
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
glass fiber reinforced concrete
Firm mesh and good glue
fiberglass mesh manufacturer
|Fiberglass mesh grid component||1.glass fiber woven fabric as substrate|
|2.macromolecular anti emulsion coating|
|The adventage of fiberglass mesh|
|1. good alkali resistance|
|2. flexibility and latitude to the high tensile strength|
|3. good chemical stability, high strength, light weight|
|4. good dimensional stability|
|5. strong impact resistance|
|6. pest control, fire protection, thermal insulation|
|7. other features|
|Fiberglass mesh usage|
|1. wall reinforcing material|
|2. reinforced cement products|
|3. internal and external wall insulation|
|4. granite, marble, mosaic special mesh back paste network|
|5. waterproof cloth, asphalt roofing|
|6. reinforcing materials of plastics, rubber products|
|7. fire board|
|8. the grinding wheel base|
|9. highway pavement with geogrid|
|10. building sealing tape |
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties.
4. Competitive prices based on same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
- Q:Does glass wool equals to rock wool?
- It has advantages of good sound-absorbing , welding and thermal insulation performance, small bulk density, chemical stability, corrosion resistance, and belongs to glass in terms of chemical composition. It is an man-made inorganic fiber, cotton-like material. Glass wool belongs to glass fiber with low thermal conductivity which is a mineral wool. Rock wool is also known as asbestos. Glass wool fiberizes molten glass.
- Q:Centrifugal glass wool board and flexible foam rubber insulation, which one is better?
- Glass wool board has good fireproof performance and can endure higher temperature than the rubber material, which is cheap. Rubber material has poor fireproof performance. It has insulation performace no better than other materials.
- Q:Is the glass wool poisonous,
- But long-term inhalation of glass wool is certainly harmful to the body, because the glass wool is made of glass fiber, long-term inhalation of a large number of glass fiber,
- Q:What is the difference between glass wool and rock wool insulation board insulation board ?
- glass wool and rock wool insulation board differs in their performance. Glass wool has lighter unit weight, lower shot content and thermal conductivity, longer durable years, higher fiber tensile strength. And the maximum temperature that the rockwool can endure is about 600 degrees Celsius while the glass wool is only about 260 degrees Celsius. if it is used for general building insulation or low temperature pipe, you can use glass wool, if it is used at parts where the temperature is about 500 degrees Celsius. rockwool is better. I hope my answers above are helpful to you and your ideal anwers.
- Q:is glass wool fireproof?
- Glass wool is flame retardant or fireproof.
- Q:Are there any hazards during the glass wool construction?
- Glass wool and asbestos are completely two different products. The raw material of glass wool is glass. Protection work must be prepared during construction.
- Q:What are the construction methods of glass wool board used in external wall?
- The phenomenon of moisture condensation in glass wool should be prevented.moisture condensation in glass wool, a layer of vapour barrier should be attached to the surface of the glass wool.A layer of glass wool should be fixed on the wall by insulation supporting pin prevent the glass wool from falling and thermal insulation properties from reducing.
- Q:What are the differences between glass wool and natural cotton? Are there any differences when touching?
- Burn it.
- Q:Standard for the implementation of glass wool products
- Standard for the implementation of glass wool products
- Q:What environmental pollutions will be created during the production of glass wool?
- The thermoset resin used in the production of glass wool contains various free formaldehydes which are harmful to the environment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range