Low heat capacity and low thermal conductivity;
Excellent chemical stability;
Excellent thermal stability, resistance to pulverization at high temperature;
With no binders or corrosive substances;
Excellent sound absorption
Raw material for fiber blanket, board products;
Raw material for fiber textile products;
Fillings for wall lining gap in high temperature furnace, heating device;
Raw material wet processed products;
Raw material for coatings;
Insulation fillings for corner and complex space.
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
White and single needled
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bag inside,cartons outside Plastic bag inside,woven bag outside.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 20days upon confirming the proforma invoice|
1.Needled ceramic fiber blanket
2.MSDS and ISO9001certificate
3.Short time of delivery
4. Perfect after-sales service system
Ceramic fiber blanket application:
Industrial furnace, heaters, inside wall of high temperature tube.
Liners of chemical industry high temperature reaction equipment and pyrogenation.
Electric power furnace, nuclear power station and heat insulation.
Fire proofing and heat insulation of high building.
Heat insulation for kiln door and lid.
Filtration material of high temperature.
- Q:Does curtain wall glass wool belong to thermal insulation wool?
- No,glass wool belongs to a category of glass fiber, and is a kind of man-made inorganic fiber. Taking quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other FIR stone as main raw materials, and is melted into glass after mixed with some pure alkali, sodium borate and other chemical raw materials. In melting state, transfer them into flocculent fibers under the effect of external force, fiber and fiber are in three-dimensional crossing and winded with each other, presenting many little gaps. The gaps can be regarded as air voids. Therefore, glass wool can be regarded as porous materials, it has good heat insulation and sound absorption performance.
- Q:Which is more expensive between glass wool and rock wool?
- Relatively speaking, gass wool is more expensive.
- Q:How is the insulation property of glass wool color steel plate?
- It has poor insulation than polystyrene but good fireproof property.
- Q:How can I fix the glass cotton insulation board to the wall?
- The method to fix the thermal insulation partitions to the wall: 1: metal components are buried in the wall, set separators (movable method), or side drilling in thick plates and embed them in wall(movable method, IKEA separators use the same method), or carpenter fixes and decorates in accordance with components(they can not be removed once fixed). They are strong and stable. This method is suitable for new masonry walls. 2: Drill wall and insert rebar to the wall, set separators (movable method), or side drilling in thick plates and embed them in wall(movable method, IKEA separators use the same method), or carpenter fixes and decorates in accordance with components(they can not be removed once fixed). This method is suitable for most of wall with separators on it. 3: Use expaned anchor bolts on the wall to fix slotted-angle shelvings, set separators (movable method), or carpenter fixes and decorates in accordance with components(they can not be removed once fixed). The disadvantage of this method is that slotted-angle shelvings are ugly, but books and other objects can be put there to cover the diagonal bracings. The advantage of it is good bearing capacity, is suitable for heavy items and decorations. 4: Buy finished products of iron bracket or special mounting bracket, cantilever bracket(commonly used in stores), drill walls and use plastic bolts or fix with wooden chocks and screws. Glass partitions can be used, the cost is slightly higher, beautiful, carrying capacity is not too high, strong variability (upper and lower adjustable baffle spacing). Glass partitions can be used, though they are a little bit expensive, and have relatively lower bearing capacity, they are beautiful and have strong variability(the interval between the upper and lower partitions can be changed).
- Q:How about the thermal insulation performance of glass wool?
- If the temperature is up to 700 degrees, then there is no need to use the glass wool. Glass wool has better performance in low temperature than that of aluminum silicate. Glass wool will be useless in high temperature of 700 degrees.
- Q:What is the difference between Kun Nai glass wool board and rock wool?
- Insulation board made of glass wool board is mainly used for tanks, pipes and equipment insulation; basalt or diabase rock wool board for external wall,roofing insulation. It also used for tanks, equipment and building decorative acoustic absorption or acoustic insulation.
- Q:Which is more suitable for industrial pipe insulation: glass wool or rock wool ?
- Glass wool, now rock wool seems to be out of date.
- Q:How about the sound insulation performance of glass wool felts?
- The direct relationship between sound level and the density of glass wool. It has sound absorption penetrability, also can be wall.
- Q:Which has better effect of sound absorption, glass wool or rock wool?
- Glass wool rock wool has a security risk. It is easy to pulverize, so it may cause pruritus and respiratory allergies. PANHOO gradient sound absorption wool is the best in currently market, which is eco=friendly, healthy, most efficient in full-frequency sound absorption.
- Q:Are fireproof glass wool and centrifugal glass wool the same?
- Although both of which are glass wool, there are main three types of products involved. Centifugal glass wool includes hydrophobic glass wool and ordinary glass wool. Centrifugal glass wool is produced from centrifugal injection. The centrifugal glass wool you said is only a general name, and it also belongs to centrifugal glass wool material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range