Low heat capacity and low thermal conductivity;
Excellent chemical stability;
Excellent thermal stability, resistance to pulverization at high temperature;
With no binders or corrosive substances;
Excellent sound absorption
Raw material for fiber blanket, board products;
Raw material for fiber textile products;
Fillings for wall lining gap in high temperature furnace, heating device;
Raw material wet processed products;
Raw material for coatings;
Insulation fillings for corner and complex space.
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
White and single needled
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bag inside,cartons outside Plastic bag inside,woven bag outside.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 20days upon confirming the proforma invoice|
1.Needled ceramic fiber blanket
2.MSDS and ISO9001certificate
3.Short time of delivery
4. Perfect after-sales service system
Ceramic fiber blanket application:
Industrial furnace, heaters, inside wall of high temperature tube.
Liners of chemical industry high temperature reaction equipment and pyrogenation.
Electric power furnace, nuclear power station and heat insulation.
Fire proofing and heat insulation of high building.
Heat insulation for kiln door and lid.
Filtration material of high temperature.
- Q:Are rubber and plastic thermal insulation material and glass wool in air conditioner energy-saving materials ?
- They almost are.
- Q:Why does glass wool turn black when exposed to heat? Wether it will ffect the thermal insulation effect.
- The burning like alcohol lamp uses glass wool as the substrate. There are two possibilities to take alcohol lamp to do experiment, which containing organic substances. 2. 1, High temperature oxidation. I produce aerogel thermal insulation felt, and I have seen that the charcoal ash produced is attached to the glass wool. It has some impact on thermal insulation effect, but the impact is small.
- Q:What is the construction technology of glass wool felt aluminium expanded sheet sound-absorbent wall?
- 1, Technological process: Dry laying a layer of asphalt felt →install wood keel → install gypsum board → paste glass wool felt → pave and nail a layer of glass fiber cloth → install aluminium expanded sheets → fix aluminium expanded sheets. 2, Operating points of the construction method. a, Embedded anticorrosion wood bricks: During masonry construction, laying bricks while pre-casting anticorrosion wood bricks (40 × 60 × 60), and the horizontal distance is 400 to 500 with the vertical distance of 400.
- Q:Who know the construction technology of glass wool?
- 1, The construction condition. 1.1, The substrate must be dry and be passed acceptance inspection. 1.2, The construction site should be granted with no more than five grade of wind force during construction. 1.3, Effective measures should be taken during construction in rainy days to prevent glass wool from being wetted by rainwater. 2, the main construction tools: wllpaper knife, electric screwdriver and fe, electric screwdriver and 2m guiding rule. 3, Construction process. 4. Construction points. 4.1, Construction preparation: 4.1.1, Material preparation: Prepare the detailed supply planned order of materials according to the drawings and projects condition. All materials approved into the site must be qualified products, complying with the relevant regulatory requirements nationally, industrially and locally. 4.1.2 Construction machinery: All machinery must be tested to ensure their good performance. 4.1.3, Personnel preparation: Technical personnel must be provided with technical training and technical disclosure. 4.1.4, Technical preparation: It needs to know well the drawings, prepare the relevant portfolios and quality acceptance criteria. 4.2 Installation of glass wool. 4.2.1 Select expansion insulation nails with corresponding length according to the thickness of glass wool, and make glass wool into sample plate based on the field condition before installing it. 4.2.3, Using insulation nails screw to pierce glass wool to install them into the wall according to the position of insulation nails on the facade of wall, which requires that glass wool should be assembled tightly and neatly without folds. 4.2.4, All seams should be cling to with each other with the gap of no more 3mm, and finally all seams should be sealed with adhesive tape.
- Q:Glass wool 159 * 70 What does it mean
- 70 km diameter 159mm.
- Q:how to choose external wall insulation materials for glass wool?
- Glass wool insulation materials insulate medium and low temperature. it belongs to A level fireproof materials and non-combustible. the use temperature of glass wool insulation material is-120 ℃ -400 ℃, used in construction, petrochemical, power, metallurgy and other fields of thermal insulation, sound absorption. Glass wool glass fibers is a man-made mineral fiber, a kind of glass fiber. Glass wool is molten glass that undergoes fibration process, cotton-like material. it is a good shaped inorganic fiber with small volume density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insulation property, sound-absorbing properties, corrosion resistance , chemical stability.
- Q:What are the differences between glass wool and natural cotton? Are there any differences when touching?
- The glass wool has no peculiar smell. The natural cotton refers to cotton with no use of pesticides and chemical mordants from plantation to processing. It has advantages of
aging resistance and sound absorption (effective sound insulation), etc. So it belongs to glass in terms of chemical composition. The ashes of natural cotton being burned are gray, almost black dust. The main feature of it is good perspiration absorption, then burn it: cut a small piece of cotton, it is comfortable, so I can not tell you about it. Distinguish method, it is the most suitable material for human skin for its green and environmental protection process. It can directly touches human skin, has no pilling. And it is antistatic and antipruritic with no use of pesticides and chemical mordants. Glass wool is fireproof: as for the hand feeling, I do not know any differences between them. Glass wool fiberizes the melten glass. Since the glass wool is fireproof and moisture-proof, forgive me. Cotton with no industrial sewage discharges during production has no ashes. (Ps, to form a cotton-like material
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of glass fiber insulation cotton?
- Glass fiber sound insulation cotton advantages and disadvantages are not waterproof, rain or after washing with water in the process, resulting in a substantial increase in dead load, accelerate landing, it is difficult to water evaporation in a short time, and wet part of the body could easily lead to corrosion. In addition, there is no environmental friendly problems which is well known, and it is also a strong carcinogen.
- Q:Who knows the construction scheme of external wall thermal insulation glass wool ?
- Glass wool external wall insulation construction shceme: in this project, 50 thick glass wool thermal insulation boards are used, which has became popular in Beijing as external wall thermal insulation material only in recent two years so there are no mature check, acceptance and construction specifications. It is constructed according to the design negotiations, the reference standard, Atlas 10BJ2-11, JGJ144-2004, GB50411-2007. Construction of glass wool is difficult. Therefore, construction scheme should be made according to specification and design requirments and negotiation records before construction. At the same time, we should strengthen control during construction and solve problem immediately and construct in strict accordance with Atlas and technical schedule. The insulation construction period of this project is 20 days. It is very tight so we need to make proper arrangement to ensure insulation construction period. Dingfuzhuang Middle School insulation construction: first teachingl buildings, then laboratory buildings, finally canteen. When the outer scaffolds are all constructed in the teaching building, carry out construction in four facades of the teaching building from bottom to up. When the laboratory building outer is sprayed with concrete, carry out laboratory building outer thermal insulation construction. At this time, more workers are needed to ensure insulation constructions of two buildings carried out simultaneously as the teaching building insulation constructio is not finished. When the insulation project is constructed in canteen outer, add more workers to ensure insulation constructions of the three buildings carried out simultaneously.
- Q:What's the difference between rock wool board, glass wool board, glass wool felt?
- 1, The main difference between rock wool and glass wool lies in withstanding temperature. Rock wool can withstand 650 degrees, but glass wool can withstand 300 degrees. Rock wool board can be used for building external wall thermal insulation, large petrifaction pipelines or tank thermal insulation, etc. Glass wool board is used for tanks at room temperature and piping insulation. Glass wool felt is used in middle of double steel roof. 2, Products in Hebei are mineral wool which is poor and not suitable for exporting, or you will lose worsely. 3,All are fireproof. 4, These materials are fiber products which are water funk. Add water repellent to form waterproof membrane on the fiber surface. Fiber can only absorb no water. It is impossible for fiber to be waterproof as it has many gaps. 5, Aluminum foil can be attached. Glass wool felt can be to be vacuumized to reduce the package volume and transportation cost.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range