Low heat capacity and low thermal conductivity;
Excellent chemical stability;
Excellent thermal stability, resistance to pulverization at high temperature;
With no binders or corrosive substances;
Excellent sound absorption
Raw material for fiber blanket, board products;
Raw material for fiber textile products;
Fillings for wall lining gap in high temperature furnace, heating device;
Raw material wet processed products;
Raw material for coatings;
Insulation fillings for corner and complex space.
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
White and single needled
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bag inside,cartons outside Plastic bag inside,woven bag outside.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 20days upon confirming the proforma invoice|
1.Needled ceramic fiber blanket
2.MSDS and ISO9001certificate
3.Short time of delivery
4. Perfect after-sales service system
Ceramic fiber blanket application:
Industrial furnace, heaters, inside wall of high temperature tube.
Liners of chemical industry high temperature reaction equipment and pyrogenation.
Electric power furnace, nuclear power station and heat insulation.
Fire proofing and heat insulation of high building.
Heat insulation for kiln door and lid.
Filtration material of high temperature.
- Q:Can glass wool be used in exterior wall for thermal insulation?
- The tensile property of external wall thermal insulation materials is entirely determined by unit weight of thermal insulation materials and the mixture of binder with rock wool.
- Q:What performance characteristics does aluminium foil ultra-fine glass wool board have?
- The product is light in volume-weight, low in thermal conductivity, high in acoustical absorption coefficient and good in flame retardation. It can be widely used in thermal equipment, air-conditioning thermostat, hot and cold pipes, drying oven and oast, cold storage and be useds as thermal preservation, thermal insulation, sound insulation and so on for bulidings.
- Q:How to fix centrifugal glass wool felt for steel structure?
- Self-tapping screw
- Q:Who know the construction technology of glass wool?
- 1, The construction condition. 1.1, The substrate must be dry and be passed acceptance inspection. 1.2, The construction site should be granted with no more than five grade of wind force during construction. 1.3, Effective measures should be taken during construction in rainy days to prevent glass wool from being wetted by rainwater. 2, the main construction tools: wllpaper knife, electric screwdriver and fe, electric screwdriver and 2m guiding rule. 3, Construction process. 4. Construction points. 4.1, Construction preparation: 4.1.1, Material preparation: Prepare the detailed supply planned order of materials according to the drawings and projects condition. All materials approved into the site must be qualified products, complying with the relevant regulatory requirements nationally, industrially and locally. 4.1.2 Construction machinery: All machinery must be tested to ensure their good performance. 4.1.3, Personnel preparation: Technical personnel must be provided with technical training and technical disclosure. 4.1.4, Technical preparation: It needs to know well the drawings, prepare the relevant portfolios and quality acceptance criteria. 4.2 Installation of glass wool. 4.2.1 Select expansion insulation nails with corresponding length according to the thickness of glass wool, and make glass wool into sample plate based on the field condition before installing it. 4.2.3, Using insulation nails screw to pierce glass wool to install them into the wall according to the position of insulation nails on the facade of wall, which requires that glass wool should be assembled tightly and neatly without folds. 4.2.4, All seams should be cling to with each other with the gap of no more 3mm, and finally all seams should be sealed with adhesive tape.
- Q:How much is the unit weight of thermal insulation glass wool boards at least? How much is the unit weight of sound absorption glass panels?
- They are from twenty to less than eighty.
- Q:What's the centrifugal glass wool?
- Centrifugal glass wool is a kind of filiform material made by fibrillating and spraying thermosetting resin on the glass in melten state via centrifugal blowing process, which is then conducted thermosetting deep processing to make series products of a variety of uses. The fiber inside centrifugal glass wool is fluffy and staggered, with a lot of tiny pores, which is typical porous sound-absorbing material and has good sound absorption properties. Centrifugal glass wool can be made into wallboard, ceiling, space absorber, etc., which can absorb a lot of sound energy within the centrifugal glass wool (5 pieces) room, reducing the reverberation time and indoor noise.
- Q:What is the difference between glass wool and rock wool insulation board insulation board ?
- glass wool and rock wool insulation board differs in their performance. Glass wool has lighter unit weight, lower shot content and thermal conductivity, longer durable years, higher fiber tensile strength. And the maximum temperature that the rockwool can endure is about 600 degrees Celsius while the glass wool is only about 260 degrees Celsius. if it is used for general building insulation or low temperature pipe, you can use glass wool, if it is used at parts where the temperature is about 500 degrees Celsius. rockwool is better. I hope my answers above are helpful to you and your ideal anwers.
- Q:What's the heat conductivity coefficient of Kunnai glass wool blanket?
- Between 0.03-0.06, generally the lower the heat conductivity coefficient is, the better the thermal insulation effect is.
- Q:What are the functions of the thermal insulation glass wool board?
- Thermal insulation glass wool board has long fibre, low density, low thermal conductivity, excellent heat insulation property, high sound absorption coefficient, heat resistance, flame resistance, freezing resistance, moth repellency and good chemical stability. It has obvious advantages compared with conventional insulation materials.It is mainly used in industrial tanks, piping insulation engineering, industrial plant and steel structure workshop.
- Q:During the construction of steel structure, should the aluminum foil of glass wool be directed indoors or outdoors? Why?
- The aluminum foil is under the glass wool. Do you understand me?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range