Low heat capacity and low thermal conductivity;
Excellent chemical stability;
Excellent thermal stability, resistance to pulverization at high temperature;
With no binders or corrosive substances;
Excellent sound absorption
Raw material for fiber blanket, board products;
Raw material for fiber textile products;
Fillings for wall lining gap in high temperature furnace, heating device;
Raw material wet processed products;
Raw material for coatings;
Insulation fillings for corner and complex space.
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
White and single needled
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bag inside,cartons outside Plastic bag inside,woven bag outside.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 20days upon confirming the proforma invoice|
1.Needled ceramic fiber blanket
2.MSDS and ISO9001certificate
3.Short time of delivery
4. Perfect after-sales service system
Ceramic fiber blanket application:
Industrial furnace, heaters, inside wall of high temperature tube.
Liners of chemical industry high temperature reaction equipment and pyrogenation.
Electric power furnace, nuclear power station and heat insulation.
Fire proofing and heat insulation of high building.
Heat insulation for kiln door and lid.
Filtration material of high temperature.
- Q:Which kind of thermal insulation glass wool is the best?
- Insulated wool is good. Rock wool: It is also known as rock cotton, which belongs to mineral wool. It is a fluffy, short and fine fiber made up raw materials like natural rocks and minerals. Rock wool, whose main raw material are natural rocks like basalt, gabbro, dolomite, iron ore, bauxite and more, is an inorganic fiber made by melting at high temperatures and fibering. Rock wool can serve as the insulation material with ablation resistance and high temperature resistance, the sound-absorbing material and insulation material of buildings and equipment, and the reinforcing material of cement product and rubber for sustituting natural asbestos, and high temperature sealing material, high-temperature filtering material and high-temperature catalyst carrier. 1. Insulation properties: Good thermal insulation is the basic property of rock wool and mineral cotton products. 2. Combustion performance. 3. Sound insulation performance: Rock wool and mineral cotton products have excellent sound insulation and sound absorption performance.
- Q:Sound absorption and sound insulation How is the sound insulation effect of glass wool?
- Glass wool, also known as glass fiber, should be the same with foam and some other materials, which have excellent sound insulation and sound absorption effects, and widely used for partition and sound insulation of functional zone in the decoration. Which is a kind of filling material and auxiliary material in the decoration, in addition to considering costs, its practicability should also be considered, and it's also very important to select the right application places. I hope my answer can help you.
- Q:What is the thermal insulation material of glass wool?
- It is a cotton-like material which has advantages of low thermal conductivity, chemical stability, good sound absorption. The glass wool is an inorganic fiber which has a excellent welding performance. Glass wool which is a man-made inorganic fiber fiberizes melten glass, it is a insulation material that has advantages of corrosion resistance, thermal insulation and small bulk density. I tell you that it belongs to glass in terms of chemical composition: The thermal insulation material, glass wool belongs to glass fiber.
- Q:What environmental pollutions will be created during the production of glass wool?
- It is quite dangerous. Glass wool is very small, such as phenol. If it gets into lungs,the health hazards in the exhaust gas are harmful. If it is on the skin, it will be atingle and itchy. During the production of glass wool, there will be formaldehydes and glass fiber dust.
- Q:What industry does the glass wool belong?
- Glass wool belongs to building materials,is mainly used in steel structure and color steel movable house.
- Q:What's the difference between glass wool board and rock wool board ?
- Glass wool is glass wool roll mat made through fibering of molten glass and then solidification by adding binder, and fibre diameter of glass wool depends on centrifugation extrusion technology. The difference is the centrifugation techniques, TEL centrifugation technique of Saint-gobain Aesop who is the founder of glass wool, is the most popular technique currently. At present the domestic glass wool market is gradually expanding. Companies such as Quanhe Chemical Co., Ltd. in Dacheng have made significant contributions to promote glass wool. Rock wool board is artificial inorganic fibers made from basalt, and processed through melting in high temperature, with light weight, low heat conductivity coefficient , heat absorption, non-combustible characteristics. The initial development should be consistent with stipulation in Application types and basic requirements of building thermal insulation materials. It is generally used in industrial architectures. Pilot run succeeded in June 198. Rock wool board is new type of thermal insulating, fire retardant and sound absorbing material.
- Q:How is the prospects for rock wool board and glass wool board?
- They are very good, but they also cause great pollution. Such problems as how to dispose of abandoned materials and excessive materials and how to recycle these materials are very difficult to deal with.
- Q:Are thermal insulation glass wool boards hydrophobic?
- It has poor performance in fireproofing and thermal insulation, and has a high heat conductivity coefficient. At present, it meet requirements of thermal insulation and energy saving policy for external walls. Glass wool is heavy itself, easy to slag. It can lead to serious pollution during construction and produce cancerogenic substance. It is highly absorbent, and easy to peel off. The operation life of which is short.
- Q:what is the specification of glass wool air duct?
- Glass wool air duct's size (450 * 500 pix) glass wool board is packaged with external aluminum foil surface, and polymer coating on the inner surface;second, inner surface is coining aluminum foil fabrics, which is corrosion and rust resistance, the first paper base aluminium foil air duct has poor protective strength, unstable quality, high humidity, external surface is easy for deliquescing, fiber structure, glass fiber will fall down, inner coated with antibacterial layer, which is easy for invaliding, and it's easy for breeding bacteria and is harmful to human's body.
- Q:Which has better effect of thermal insulation, glass wool or rock wool ?
- Glass wool fiber is irritating to skin. Now ultra-fine glass wool or centrifugal glass wool is usually used. heat conductivity coefficient of glass wool : 0.033 ~ 0.036W / (mK) rock wool: 0.040W / (mK)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range