Low heat capacity and low thermal conductivity;
Excellent chemical stability;
Excellent thermal stability, resistance to pulverization at high temperature;
With no binders or corrosive substances;
Excellent sound absorption
Raw material for fiber blanket, board products;
Raw material for fiber textile products;
Fillings for wall lining gap in high temperature furnace, heating device;
Raw material wet processed products;
Raw material for coatings;
Insulation fillings for corner and complex space.
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
White and single needled
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bag inside,cartons outside Plastic bag inside,woven bag outside.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 20days upon confirming the proforma invoice|
1.Needled ceramic fiber blanket
2.MSDS and ISO9001certificate
3.Short time of delivery
4. Perfect after-sales service system
Ceramic fiber blanket application:
Industrial furnace, heaters, inside wall of high temperature tube.
Liners of chemical industry high temperature reaction equipment and pyrogenation.
Electric power furnace, nuclear power station and heat insulation.
Fire proofing and heat insulation of high building.
Heat insulation for kiln door and lid.
Filtration material of high temperature.
- Q:Who can tell me about the unit weight of glass wool board?
- Glass wool has a good sound absorption performance in the high-frequency sound. The main factors affecting the centrifugal glass wool' sound absorption performance are thickness, density and air flow resistance, etc. Density is the weight per cubic meter of materials. 1. with the increase of thickness, the low frequency sound absorption coefficient significantly increases, but there is little change in the high frequency (high frequency absorption is always larger). 2. thickness is the same, the unit weight increases, the low frequency sound absorption coefficient also increases; but when the unit weight increases to a certain extent, the material becomes dense, the flow resistance is greater than the optimum flow resistance, sound absorption coefficient decreases.
- Q:How to install sound insulation glass wool boards on the wall?
- There is a simple method. First coat a layer of coating on glass wool board or cotton felts.
- Q:These two kinds of glass wool are used as insulation materials, but one keeps 0.3 in specific gravity while the other keeps 0.5 in specific gravity. Which one should be chosen?
- Generally, materials with high density have better insulation effect, consequently leading a relatively higher price. You can make a layer of polyurethane on the outside. Specific gravity is another way of saying density. Materials' thermal insulation effect is related to density. So if you want to get better thermal insulation effect, you can make a layer of polyurethane on the outside. It is noted that common polyurethane has a maximum temperature of 100 degrees, while high-temperature polyurethane requires 120 degrees.
- Q:The advantages of glass wool board
- Its plate length is not limited, which can up to 12 meters, and in full compliance with fireproofing requirements on the technical design. and it also overcomes the past panel defects of poor intergrity, rigidity, fracture resistance and poor shock resistance.
- Q:The difference between glass wool of 50mm and rock wool.
- Glass wool belongs to one of the glass fiber. machine-made fiber cotton wool molten glass fibrosis cotton material belong to glass fiber. type, bulk density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insualtion, acoustic insualtion, anticorrosion, stable chemical performance. Rockwool is also called mineral wool. Use Guangde Shida rock wool and mineral raw materials to make fluffy short fine fibers. Basalt rock wool, pyroxenite, dolomite, iron ore, bauxite can be used to make matrix fiber by going through high temperature melting process and fibrosis.
- Q:What's the heat conductivity coefficient of Kunnai glass wool blanket?
- Between 0.03-0.06, generally the lower the heat conductivity coefficient is, the better the thermal insulation effect is.
- Q:What kind of glass wool products
- An overcoat of water vapor permeation
Non-moisture permeable overcoat
- Q:What are the uses of glass wool thermal insulation materials?
- Thermal and sound insulation of steel structures, thermal insulation and fire prevention of external walls.
- Q:How about the thermal insulation performance of glass wool?
- If the temperature is up to 700 degrees, then there is no need to use the glass wool. Glass wool has better performance in low temperature than that of aluminum silicate. Glass wool will be useless in high temperature of 700 degrees.
- Q:What is the difference between Kun Nai glass wool board and rock wool?
- Insulation board made of glass wool board is mainly used for tanks, pipes and equipment insulation; basalt or diabase rock wool board for external wall,roofing insulation. It also used for tanks, equipment and building decorative acoustic absorption or acoustic insulation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range