1. Specification of Glass Wool Blanket
Glasswool board is a plate product with fixed strength after hot-setting the centrifugal glass wool. It has excellent thermal insurance performance at both high and low temperature environment.
1 200,2 400
Special product with special specification can be made to order.
Unfaced and faced felts are both provided
2. Application of Glass Wool Blanket
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture. High density panels with laminated facing can be used for Air-Conditioning Duct System.
3.Package of Glass Wool Blanket
Normal packing: Each roll is wrapped with vacuum plastic bag, and then in PE woven bag.
Special required package like PE BAG and PE SHRINKED BAG can be made with additional charge.
- Q:What is the difference between rock wool and glass wool?
- Q:What harm dose glass fiber cotton do to human body?
- It may cause great harm to eyes and mucosa. Workers who are exposed to glass fiber for a long time may contract contact dermatitis, but some workers can gradually endure it, which is known as "hardening phenomenon".The degree of skin damage depends on fiber diameter and roughness of surface. For now it is widely recognized that only when the diameter exceeds 5μm, the fibre will be obviously irritative.Few workers who contact glass fiber and rock wool have skin allergies, but so far these fibers have not been confirmed to be sensitinogen.
- Q:Which thermal insulation materials are the best for air-conditioners? Is it rubber and plastic, PEF or glass wool?
- Copper contains rubber and plastic. PEF and glass wool are both suitable, but glass wool is not recommend for its poor waterproofing performance, you'd better use rubber and plastic! You can select them with appropriate thickness according to your local winter temperature, or else it will be frozen in winter for it is too thin.
- Q:How to construct when apply rock wool board to glass curtain wall?
- Basic interface treatment: The wall should be cleaned off grease and floating ash, etc. The loose and weathering part should be removed. If the protrusions on the surface of the wall is greater than 10mm, it should be removed. In order to make the adhesion of the base interface unified and homogeneous, the wall needs interface processing. An injection gun or brush can be used to evenly coat mortar to ensure that all the walls have been treated. Before interface processing, bricks and aerated concrete walls needs watering to wet it. When blocking scaffold eyes and abandoned holes, first clean the debris, dust, etc. and then wet it, and then use cement and mortar at a proportion of 1: 3 to fill the holes tightly. 2, Suspend vertical line and the controlling line: The method of laying lines should be determined according to the height of the building. Using the theodolite to look for the verticality making use of corners of doors and both sides of windows. Stretch low carbon steel wire to find the rules, and the horizonal line can be controled crossly based on the 500mm lines as the datum line which is higher than the building. According to vertical flux lines and insulation thickness, flip the control line on both sides of the angles of each horizonal spacing between purlins, and then draw the horizonal flux line as the mark. 3, Installation of rock wool boards: (Box bonding method and achorage of expanded anchor bolts)
- Q:What are the differences between glass wool and rock wool in terms of thermal insulation?
- If the temperature is higher than 300 degrees, the rock wool boards are better. The operation life of glass wool at high temperature is short, and the price of which is higher than that of rock wool. Galvanized board can be used as protective layer for its long operation life but it rusts easily and is not so beautiful. The aluminium plate has a short operation life and it damages and deforms easily.
- Q:what is the quota of glass wool rigid section of thermal insulation.
- Now, I also encountered the same problem, lz, can you tell me what quota should be used?
- Q:Does mineral wool, rock wool and glass wool board refer to the same kind of board?
- no The whole equipment is different, the craft is different. So you can think whether they are the same one.
- Q:The main application of glass wool
- As long as it is pipes that needs to be insulated.
- Q:What kind of glass wool is used for most buildings?
- Density 10-100kg & # 47, testing method with the size and bulk density (GB / m.038-0 density: 0; thermal conductivity coeffcient, felt .3-1985); T 5480.06w & # 47.k see measurement of thermal resistance and related properties of thermal insulation material in steady state (GB / m3 see mineral wool and its board
- Q:Which is more effective in retarding fire, rock wool or glass wool? What is the difference between rock wool and glass wool?
- It is harmful to human body so it is banned.
MICRO-WOOL, a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range