1. Specification of Glass Wool Blanket
Glasswool board is a plate product with fixed strength after hot-setting the centrifugal glass wool. It has excellent thermal insurance performance at both high and low temperature environment.
1 200,2 400
Special product with special specification can be made to order.
Unfaced and faced felts are both provided
2. Application of Glass Wool Blanket
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture. High density panels with laminated facing can be used for Air-Conditioning Duct System.
3.Package of Glass Wool Blanket
Normal packing: Each roll is wrapped with vacuum plastic bag, and then in PE woven bag.
Special required package like PE BAG and PE SHRINKED BAG can be made with additional charge.
- Q:Are rubber and plastic thermal insulation material and glass wool in air conditioner energy-saving materials ?
- They are energy-saving materials, and thermal insulation materials which can reduce the heat exchange with the outside world of the system and improve efficiency.
- Q:How many insulation supporting pins are there in one aquare meter of glass wool?
- 20 is enough
- Q:Who knows the construction scheme of external wall thermal insulation glass wool ?
- Glass wool external wall thermal insulation construction scheme 2 main material preparation: A, glass wool insulation board (80mm thick) (30mm thick) B, anchorage (8X120) mm plastic rose nail C, sample plate. This place belongs to south podium buildings, where large-scale construction can only be carried out after checking and confirming of supervision main contractor from Party A . 3.6 Pre-construction preparation 3.6.1 Set control lines in necessary parts of the building external wall internal and external corners, holes and deformation joints and rustication. Snap the horizontal ink line on the holes of door and window, and the glass wool board in first procedure while controling levelness in construction. Set the horizontal control line in places with two vertical control lines to control the flatness in construction of glass wool board. 3.6.2 Except for the solid wall, the wall surfaces should be coated with cement mortar and the flatness, intensity and verticality of mortar surface should meet the requirements of relevant specification. Base plane should be smooth, firm, dry, clean, water and alkali resistance, chalking resistance, PH value
- Q:How to install sound insulation glass wool boards on the wall?
- First set up the keel into the shape of a lattice, and put the glass wool board into the lattice and install the gypsum board.
- Q:These two kinds of glass wool are used as insulation materials, but one keeps 0.3 in specific gravity while the other keeps 0.5 in specific gravity. Which one should be chosen?
- Specific gravity has much to do with quality and thermal conductivity.
- Q:As for glass wool board and rock wool board, which kind of material is better?
- substitutes of rock wool and glass wool, performance index, the glass wool price is relatively high, less manufacturers.
- Q:Whose thermal insulation performance is the best between glass wool felts and cystosepiments?
- personally I believe that foamed concrete thermal insulation boards are better.
- Q:What are the applications of centrifugal glass wool board?
- Centrifugal glass wool board is board product with a certain intensity which is made by curing centrifugal glass wool. Whether in high or low temperature environment, it can maintain good heat insulation and sound absorption properties, mainly used for interior wall compartment in advanced architecture, compartment, ceiling, heat conservation for iron sheet air duct or aie bellow, sound absorption and noise reduction for studio, machine room and other places.
- Q:What is the difference between quartz wool and glass wool?
- Hello! I'm glad to answer your question! Glass wool is made by natural minerals such as quartz, dolomite, feldspar, limestone coupled with soda ash, borax and other auxiliary materials ... Glass wool is a fine fibrous material through drawing, blowing or swing of external force in melting state. Glass wool is an inorganic fiber. It has the following basic characteristics: ① It has good thermal insulation property at high and low temperatures. ② It is noncombustible without producing harmful gases, so it is designated as "legal non-combustible material" by various countries. ③ It has uniformly elastic restoring force. ④ Its moisture absorption rate is small under humid conditions. ⑤ Its coefficient of linear expansion is small. ⑥ It has low aging rate, able to remain the original performance after long-term use. ⑦ It has good machinability. Asbestos product is produced through the process that thining slate fibers by chemical beam to make them become slurry structure, and then sizing it at high temperatures. This product is characterized by lowest aging, non-degenerating, poisonless and tasteless, light weight and low thermal conductivity, etc. In addition, it is easy to construction, able to be cut freely and packaged based on types without irritating skin and wear and tear in construction and other advantages. Hope it will help you.
- Q:Does anyone know about the filling materials in the steel stud, is it glass wool or mineral wool?
- Glass wool is sound and thermal insulation materials with no rigidity, and is generally placed between two mineral wools. It is used when soundproofing requirements are relatively high. Mineral wool is commonly known as mineral wool board and generally with rigidity. Usually monolayer steel studs are filled with mineral wool boards which have advantages of sound and thermal insulation, fireproofness.
MICRO-WOOL, a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range