1. Specification of Glass Wool Blanket
Glasswool board is a plate product with fixed strength after hot-setting the centrifugal glass wool. It has excellent thermal insurance performance at both high and low temperature environment.
1 200,2 400
Special product with special specification can be made to order.
Unfaced and faced felts are both provided
2. Application of Glass Wool Blanket
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture. High density panels with laminated facing can be used for Air-Conditioning Duct System.
3.Package of Glass Wool Blanket
Normal packing: Each roll is wrapped with vacuum plastic bag, and then in PE woven bag.
Special required package like PE BAG and PE SHRINKED BAG can be made with additional charge.
- Q:What is semi-rigid glass wool board
- Semi-rigid glass wool is a high-density glass wool, is made in the ordinary glass wool on the basis of processing packaging
- Q:whether the sound insulation is asbestos good or the glass wool good?
- glass wool has good sound insulation, and it is commonly used in studio, bar, KTV, etc.
- Q:How to install sound insulation glass wool boards on the wall?
- There is a simple method. First coat a layer of coating on glass wool board or cotton felts.
- Q:What are the raw materials of centrifugal glass wool?
- Although I see it every day, but I really do not know about it, I only know that the main materials include glass and lime.
- Q:Centrifugal glass wool board and polyurethane foam, which has better thermal insulation performance?
- It depends on where you use, if there is restrictions on the space, you'd better use centrifugal glass wool, and if the place is narrow, you can use foam materials, their performances are almost the same.
- Q:The main classification and difference of glass wool
- And then by the temperature curing furnace, complete the curing process, product stereotypes, after cutting through the stereotypes will become a predetermined product, and then packaging.
- Q:Does rock wool look like glass wool ?
- No, there are two kinds of products. Main raw material of rock wool is basalt while that of glass wool is glass.
- Q:What are the differences between glass wool felts and rock wool board in terms of appearance, and how to distinguish them?
- The most significant difference is color. Glass wool is white, while rock wool is yellow.
- Q:What are the differences between glass wool and natural cotton? Are there any differences when touching?
- Burn it.
- Q:What advantages do thermal insulation glass fiber wool have?
- 1, Stability at high temperature. 2, It is in line with environmental-friendly RoHS with no toxicity and with fireproof capability. 3, Non-asbestos or glass fiber wool products are harmless to human body. 4, It is remarkable in thermal insulation effect with low thermal conductivity and low specific heat. 5, It is light in weight, good in flexibility and great in thermal shock.
MICRO-WOOL, a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range