1. Specification of Glass Wool Blanket
Glasswool board is a plate product with fixed strength after hot-setting the centrifugal glass wool. It has excellent thermal insurance performance at both high and low temperature environment.
1 200,2 400
Special product with special specification can be made to order.
Unfaced and faced felts are both provided
2. Application of Glass Wool Blanket
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture. High density panels with laminated facing can be used for Air-Conditioning Duct System.
3.Package of Glass Wool Blanket
Normal packing: Each roll is wrapped with vacuum plastic bag, and then in PE woven bag.
Special required package like PE BAG and PE SHRINKED BAG can be made with additional charge.
- Q:What properties does glass wool felt have?
- It has better insulation properties.
- Q:What's the types of glass wool points? do they have the same sound insulation effect?
- Rock wool and glass wool have poor sound insulation effect, and different prices, glass wool is easy for construction.
- Q:How is the thermal insulation property of glass cotton?
- Glass wool is better, but it is also more expensive.
- Q:What does the thermal insulation test of glass rock wool include?
- Appearance, dimensional deviation(length, width, height), shot content, average diameter of fibers, flatness deviation, right-angle deviation, water absorption coefficient, hydrophobic rate, short-term water absorption, tensile strength perpendicular to the surface, compression strength, heat conductivity coefficient, dimensional stability, noise reduction coefficient, acidity coefficient, vapor diffusion resistance factor, long-term water absorption, combustion performance. These are testing programs of rock wool thermal insulation boards. The raw materials and performance of which are different from that of glass wool. In addition to the different areas, the required testing programs are different too. My answer is for reference only.
- Q:How is the prospects for rock wool board and glass wool board?
- They are very good, but they also cause great pollution. Such problems as how to dispose of abandoned materials and excessive materials and how to recycle these materials are very difficult to deal with.
- Q:Are there any differences between rubber and plastic thermal insulation materials and glass wool thermal insulation materials? Which one is better, please tell me more about it.
- Rubber and plastic materials have advantages of fire resistance, low temperature resistance, and good thermal insulation performance. Glass wool materials have a good thermostability. Generally speaking, rubber and plastic materials are often used for antifreeze pipe insulation, while glass wool materials are used for heating pipe insulation. Rubber and plastic materials are much more expensive than glass.
- Q:Glass wool 159 * 70 What does it mean
- 70 km diameter 159mm.
- Q:does the glass wool can be used as building materials?
- Of course, it can be used as steel structure roofing thermal insulation and also be used as pipe thermal insulation. it can also be used as the central air-conditioner air duct. It belongs to the inorganic insulation material, and widely used in construction. it is also having many applications in the sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Q:Which kind of soundproof cotton is the best for decorative gypsum board partition ? Mineral rock wool or glass wool?
- Glass wool has better effect of sound insulation and is easier to construct but more expensive than rock wool. But there is no inspection report so there is no quality assurance if you use it.
- Q:What environmental pollutions will be created during the production of glass wool?
- It is quite dangerous. Glass wool is very small, such as phenol. If it gets into lungs,the health hazards in the exhaust gas are harmful. If it is on the skin, it will be atingle and itchy. During the production of glass wool, there will be formaldehydes and glass fiber dust.
MICRO-WOOL, a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range