Specifications of Glass wool board FSK faced
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board FSK faced
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board FSK faced
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:What are the industry standards of glass wool and its products?
- The industry standards of glass wool and its products GB / T 13350-2000. The standards specifies classification, requirements, testing methods, inspection rules, marking, labeling, packaging, transportation and storage of glass wool for thermal insulation and its products. It also give the conversion of thermal resistance and thermal conductivity coefficient. This standard applies to insulating glass wool, glass wool board, glass wool band, glass wool blanket, glass wool felt and glass wool tube.
- Q:What is the difference between the glass fiber and glass wool?
- Fiberglass (in English formerly known as: glass fiber or fiberglass) is an excellent inorganic non-metallic material. There are many kinds of glass fibers whose advantages are good insulation, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, and the drawbacks are brittle and poor wear resistance. It is made from glass ball or wasted glass through high temperature melting, wire drawing, winding and weaving. The monofilament diameter is between several microns and dozens of microns, the same as 1 / 20-1 / 5 of a human hair. Each bunch of fibre precursor consists of hundreds of or even thousands of monofilaments. Glass fiber is usually used as reinforcing material of composite material, electric insulation material, thermal insulation material, circuit board and various areas. Glass wool, a man-made inorganic fiber, belongs to a kind of glass fiber. It is a spongiform material made through fibration of melten glass. It is an inorganic fiber whose chemical components belong to glass, having good formability, low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and sound absorption, corrosion resistance and chemical stability.
- Q:Glass wool 159 * 70 What does it mean
- Glass wool pipe specifications 159 refers to pipe diameter of 70 mm.
- Q:Is glass wool felt the mineral wool felt?
- Q:what's the temperature the high temperature glass wool endure?
- The maximum temperature is 300 degrees.
- Q:What is the difference between rock wool and glass wool?
- Q:What's wrong as the glass wool pipe is too soft?
- The issue of density and thickness, the main reason should be that the density is too low
- Q:During the construction of steel structure, should the aluminum foil of glass wool be directed indoors or outdoors? Why?
- The aluminum foil of glass wool should point toward the indoor.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of centrifugal glass wool?
- Centrifugal glass wool board is fiber product, so human body will be allergic, whose temperature endurance is 400 degrees with good thermal insulation effect, mainly used in buildings and underground pipes. They are thermal insulation construction products approved by fire control department .
- Q:what is the specifications of glass wool and rock wool shell and tube?
- it can be done according to customer demand
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range