Specifications of Glass wool board FSK faced
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board FSK faced
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board FSK faced
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:Polyester and glass wool, which is better, and why?
- The first one is better, it has good flexibility.
- Q:Specifications and models of glass wool
- Models of glass wool: 32kg / 50mm, 48kg / 50mm, 80kg / 50mm, 96kg / 25mm, 80kg / 25mm
- Q:What is the thermal insulation material of glass wool?
- It is a cotton-like material which has advantages of low thermal conductivity, chemical stability, good sound absorption. The glass wool is an inorganic fiber which has a excellent welding performance. Glass wool which is a man-made inorganic fiber fiberizes melten glass, it is a insulation material that has advantages of corrosion resistance, thermal insulation and small bulk density. I tell you that it belongs to glass in terms of chemical composition: The thermal insulation material, glass wool belongs to glass fiber.
- Q:What are the requirements for the filling thermal insulation material of glass wool?
- Q:As for glass wool board and rock wool board, which kind of material is better?
- substitutes of rock wool and glass wool, performance index, the glass wool price is relatively high, less manufacturers.
- Q:Is the glass wool used in curtain wall the thermal insulation wool?
- No,it isn't.
- Q:Rubber and plastic or glass wool, which one more suitable for suspended ceiling thermal insulation materials?
- The rubber and plastic is better.
- Q:Whose thermal insulation performance is the best between glass wool felts and cystosepiments?
- personally I believe that foamed concrete thermal insulation boards are better.
- Q:Glass core material of ultra-fine glass wool
- Ultra-fine glass wool is made from silicon powder through pressing and vacuumizing. So there is a big risk. Once the vacuum leak, powder in the package will fall, causing the package swell. The swell will cause a series of problems in the external walls. STP board with ultra-fine glass wool as core material have the above problems and air leakage risk. But it has little effect on project quality. We have compared these two materials. The product packaging is the same and the main difference is the inner core. Product with ultra-fine glass wool as core material has low heat conductivity coefficient, good thermal insulation effect, while product with silicon powder as core material is not as good as the former and cheaper.
- Q:What advantages do thermal insulation glass fiber wool have?
- 1, Stability at high temperature. 2, It is in line with environmental-friendly RoHS with no toxicity and with fireproof capability. 3, Non-asbestos or glass fiber wool products are harmless to human body. 4, It is remarkable in thermal insulation effect with low thermal conductivity and low specific heat. 5, It is light in weight, good in flexibility and great in thermal shock.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range