Specifications of Glass wool board FSK faced
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board FSK faced
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board FSK faced
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:Why use reflective paper for pipeline package? Such as the caliduct in home is wrapped with a layer of reflective paper outside a layer of glass wool.
- Reflective paper, also known as aluminum foil, which is used to prevent heat loss, for exampe, it will be put under the pipeline tto reflect heat upward before paving floor heating. While preventing heat loss.
- Q:How is the insulation property of glass wool color steel plate?
- It has poor insualtion property but good firepoof property. Rock wool insualtion board is recommended.
- Q:The advantages of glass wool board
- Its plate length is not limited, which can up to 12 meters, and in full compliance with fireproofing requirements on the technical design. and it also overcomes the past panel defects of poor intergrity, rigidity, fracture resistance and poor shock resistance.
- Q:What's the necessary performance tests lass wool used for steel structure need to do?
- Generally it doesn't need to do the experiment, but some party A will demand for thermal insulation test, you can ask the local supervisor for samples manual and show it to party A, there is no test on steel structure columns.
- Q:Are thermal insulation glass wool boards hydrophobic?
- Do not believe any hydrophobic agents. Products being processed with silicone hydrophobic agents have a short hydrophobic phase, and the performan of which has no guarantee. The thermal insulation performance of A-level glass wool products are poor which may lead to inferior wallboard engineerings.
- Q:Does curtain wall glass wool belong to thermal insulation wool?
- In general, the outer wall heat preservation material should be distinguished with curtain wall thermal insulation material, curtain wall thermal insulation material is commonly mineral wool, and exterior insulation materials commonly uses polystyrene board, waterproof mortar and other composite materials.
- Q:What's the performance and difference of rock wool and glass wool fireproofing material?
- Rock wool and glass wool belong to Class A fireproofing rating, secondly, rock wool can endure high temperature of 800 degrees, glass wool high temperature of 450 degrees, again,unit weight of rock wool is relatively heavier and unit weight of glass wool is lighter, finally, glass wool has better waterproof performance.
- Q:Now what is the latest color steel sandwich board? such as: Foam, stretches, glass wool
- it is better to use rock wool because it is fireproofing and sound insulation.
- Q:Does the glass wool can be the grapes thermal insulation in winter?
- this can be the experience talk after using it. 3, or capable of burning: the glass wool you chose is A-grade material, or the A grade insulation material have this kind of glass wool as you said. 2, seedling growth conditions, thermal insulation is whether hot or cold insulation. this non-combustible material has national standard, if you want to use for external walls, you also observed carefully, but the performance of rock wool thermal insulation is poor, and there is a kind of basalt rock wool, it also have the fire side, that is non-flammable, of course, it at least 5 cm or more. Of course, you have to roast on the fire, this is pretty troubling: I suggest that if there winter is quite cold, the designing institute will issue relevant documents to work out the number of glass wool from the market point of view: As the thickness, you have to consider in all round, so your choice is the right one.
- Q:What is the function of glass wool foil?
- Glass is made by melting such raw materials as quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural ore with some chemical materials like pure alkali and sodium borate. In the molten state, the glass is thrown into fine fibers in the shape of floc by the with external force. These fibres vertically interwine and show many small gaps. These gaps can be regarded as air void. Thus, glass wool can be regarded as porous materials and it is of good insulation and sound absorption performance.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range