Specifications of Glass wool board FSK faced
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board FSK faced
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board FSK faced
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:Does rock wool board refer to the glass wool ?
- Q:What is the price of glass wool felt ?
- Different thickness and density of the glass wool, different price. Generally it is a few dollars one square meter. Glass wool and rock wool are divided into: board, pipe, roll mat. This depends on how much K (density) you need. Now the factory price of glass wool is around 2500yuan per ton.
- Q:Which has better effect of sound absorption, glass wool or rock wool?
- Glass wool rock wool has a security risk. It is easy to pulverize, so it may cause pruritus and respiratory allergies. PANHOO gradient sound absorption wool is the best in currently market, which is eco=friendly, healthy, most efficient in full-frequency sound absorption.
- Q:To reach better sound absorption effect, which should be filled in the keel, glass wool felt / board or polyester fiber cotton felt / board ?
- Glass wool board Glass wool board is mainly used for sound insulation. Glass wool felt is mainly used for thermal insulation, and polyester fiber cotton felt is mainly for thermal insulation and sound absorption.
- Q:How about the sound insulation performance of glass wool felts?
- Fix the glass wool in the wall with pegs, then cover it with plywood, after laying up with wooden surface, nail the wood again.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of glass fiber insulation cotton?
- Since the biological effects of rock wool is similar with asbestos wool , but the severity of harm is much lower than the asbestos, and behavior, transfer, removal in the human body is similar with asbestos and carcinogenic mechanism is also similar. Fibrogenic and carcinogenic effects, must be accumulated as a sufficient number of fibers in the organization as a precondition. Therefore, the contact reduction is the fundamental measures to prevent the occupational hazard of asbestos supplement. Confined dust source: The main closed production machinery.
- Q:what is the raw materials producing glass wool insulation materials?
- simply put. It is a kind of glass, just like using white sugar to make cotton candy.
- Q:Does curtain wall glass wool belong to thermal insulation wool?
- No,glass wool belongs to a category of glass fiber, and is a kind of man-made inorganic fiber. Taking quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other FIR stone as main raw materials, and is melted into glass after mixed with some pure alkali, sodium borate and other chemical raw materials. In melting state, transfer them into flocculent fibers under the effect of external force, fiber and fiber are in three-dimensional crossing and winded with each other, presenting many little gaps. The gaps can be regarded as air voids. Therefore, glass wool can be regarded as porous materials, it has good heat insulation and sound absorption performance.
- Q:Is the glass wool used in curtain wall the thermal insulation wool?
- It is rock wool board or glass wool board that used in curtain wall.
- Q:What's the necessary performance tests lass wool used for steel structure need to do?
- Flame retardant and thermal insulation performance
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range