Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:Standard for the implementation of glass wool products
- GB / T 13350-2000 "Glass wool and its products for insulation"
- Q:How about the quoted price of glass wool board of 96kg?
- Glass wool board with a weight of 96kg and a thickness of 25mm keeps 10.2 RMB yuan in price, while board with a thichness of 30mm keeps 16.8 RMB yuan in price. The above information is found on the Internet for reference. Specific prices are based on purchasing.
- Q:What performance characteristics does aluminium foil ultra-fine glass wool board have?
- 1, It has characteristics of waterproof ability, corrosion resistance, no mildew and no insect, able to prevent condensation effectively and prevent pipes from freezing. 2, It is light in weight, high in sound absorption coefficient, low in thermal conductivity with noninflammability and fire-retardant capability as well as chemical stability. 3, It is low in cost, good in hydrophobic property, good in elasticity and softness, which enables it to be a both commonly used insulation material and commonly used cold retaining material. It has a wide range of applications with stable product performance.
- Q:These two kinds of glass wool are used as insulation materials, but one keeps 0.3 in specific gravity while the other keeps 0.5 in specific gravity. Which one should be chosen?
- Specific gravity has much to do with quality and thermal conductivity.
- Q:Is glass wool felt the mineral wool felt?
- Q:What is the function of glass wool foil?
- Glass is made by melting such raw materials as quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural ore with some chemical materials like pure alkali and sodium borate. In the molten state, the glass is thrown into fine fibers in the shape of floc by the with external force. These fibres vertically interwine and show many small gaps. These gaps can be regarded as air void. Thus, glass wool can be regarded as porous materials and it is of good insulation and sound absorption performance.
- Q:Behind the wall at the head of bedroom is an elevator, but how can indulate sound? Waht do you think if install silicic acid board of 12 centimeters plus glass wool and splint fo 9 centimeters and then nail soft package background in the rear?
- 1, It is advisable to buy another house because this case autually attirbutes to serious defect of the housing design. 2, You can try to change the bed to the opposite direction. 3, If adopted sound proof wall, you can refer to the pictures I offered. 4, Using board of 9cm can effectivley reduce low frequency noise of elevator.
- Q:what is the raw materials producing glass wool insulation materials?
- Q:Is the glass wool used in curtain wall the thermal insulation wool?
- Generally,The thermal insulation materials for external wall should be distinguished from that for curtain wall. Generally the thermal insulation material for curtain wall is mineral wool and the thermal insulation material for exterior wall is polystyrene board.
- Q:Does mineral wool, rock wool and glass wool board refer to the same kind of board?
- No, mineral wool includes aluminum silicate and other thermal insulation board, main material is mineral stone, the main material of rock wool is basalt and mineral slag. the main material of glass wool is glass, so they are different and have different thermal insulation effect and price, in general, rock wool is common.
MICRO-WOOL, a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range