Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:Does anyone know about the general unit weight of glass cotton color steel plate?
- Glass cotton is the general term of fibrous silicate minerals which can be split into long and narrow flexible fibers. Glass cotton are manufactured to meet the requirement of large-area pave, apart from the unique thermal insulation property, they are good at fireproofing, shock and sound absorption which help to reduce noise pollution, and improve working environment. The thickness of rock wool board : 40 to100 mm. The unit weight is 80 to 150kg / m³. Glass wool can be processe into different products. The thickness: 25 to 100mm. The unit weight is 30 to 80kg.
- Q:What are the differences between the common and high temperature resistant glass wool boards?
- The density of common and high temperature resist boards are different. Boards with higher density are more expensive. It is about 520 yuan per square meter. Nanjing Hairui Insulation Materials Co., Ltd.
- Q:Why is glass wool board used in portable house on the construction site?
- Portable houses usually use glass wool or rock wool, because of low manufacturing costs and good thermal insulation effect.
- Q:What is the density of glass wool?
- Name: Common glass wool. Fibre diameter (um) & lt; 15 Apparent density (kg / (m ^ 3)) 80 ~ 100 heat conductivity coefficient at room temperature (W / (m * K)) 0.052 Heat resistance (℃) ≤300 sound absorption coefficient - Notes : 1. The temperature should not exceed 300 ℃. 2. The corrosion resistance is poor. Name: Common ultra-fine glass wool fibre diameter ... Name: Common glass wool fibre diameter(um) & lt; 15 Apparent density (kg / (m ^ 3)) 80 ~ 100 heat conductivity coefficient at room temperature (W / (m * K)) 0.052 heat resistance (℃) ≤300 sound absorption coefficient - Notes: 1. The temperature should not exceed 300 ℃. 2. The corrosion resistance is poor. Name: Common ultra-fine glass wool fibre diameter (um) & lt; 5 Apparent density (kg / (m ^ 3)) 20 normal temperature at room temperature (W / (m * K)) 0.035 Heat resistance (℃) ≤400 acoustical absorption coefficient ≥0.075 Note: In general, the temperature should not exceed 300 ℃ detail
- Q:What is the difference between anti-high temperature glass wool and ordinary glass wool?
- High-temperature glass wool is made of lathy glass fibers without shot. Compared with other kinds of insulation materials, it will not be broken due to water or rain, and it can still remain its insulation properties unchanged after drying in the sun (Thermal insulation materials have hydrophobicity which doesn’t mean that the materials are not hydrophilic but means that the discharge capacity for absorbed moisture). High-temperature glass wool is a thermal insulation material that can resist high temperature with its lightweight, lasting durability and excellent thermal insulation property, the material that is made up of uniform and slender and elastic glass fibers as well as special high-temperature adhesive. The outer protective layer of thermal insulation structure can use galvanized iron sheet based on specific circumstances. Application of high-temperature glass wool: It is widely used in equipment and pipelines of electric power, petroleum, chemical industry, light industry, metallurgy and other industries, serving as the thermal insulation.
- Q:How to conduct thermal insulation construction of external wall glass wool?
- Firstly fix glass wool with insulation nails to the wall so as to prevent glass wool from falling. It is so essential to make a vapor barrier on the surface of glass wool so as to avoid moisture condensation of water in the air in glass wool and reduce insulation properties.
- Q:Are there any differences between rubber and plastic thermal insulation materials and glass wool thermal insulation materials? Which one is better, please tell me more about it.
- Rubber and plastic materials have a good thermal insulation performance, glass wool materials have a higher fire rating, rubber and plastic materials are expensive than glass wool materials.
- Q:What is the price of glass wool felt ?
- Hope you can provide the thickness and unit weight of the roll mat you need. Different unit weight, different price. Now the price is between 3300-3500 yuan and are increasing.
- Q:What kind of glass wool is used for most buildings?
- Density 10-100kg & # 47, testing method with the size and bulk density (GB / m.038-0 density: 0; thermal conductivity coeffcient, felt .3-1985); T 5480.06w & # 47.k see measurement of thermal resistance and related properties of thermal insulation material in steady state (GB / m3 see mineral wool and its board
- Q:The advantages of glass wool board
- rock wool board is the inorganic fiber which takes the basalt as main raw material, and processing by melting in high temperature. Rock wool board, is also known as rock wool thermal insulation decorative board.
MICRO-WOOL, a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range