Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:Which one among polystyrene boards, rock wool boards and glass wool boards is the best materials for external wall thermal insulation?
- According to the "Provisional Regulation of Civil Building External Thermal Insulation System and Exterior Wall Decoration Fire Prevention" issued by Ministry of Public Security and Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, the fireproofing performance of it should not be lower than B2-level. Rock wool board and glass wool are both accessible if taking cost into consideration. The combustion performances of polystyrene boards are generally C- and B1-level, while the combustion performance of external wall thermal insulation materials should be A-level.
- Q:What environmental pollutions will be created during the production of glass wool?
- The thermoset resin used in the production of glass wool contains various free formaldehydes which are harmful to the environment.
- Q:What is the difference between the glass fiber and glass wool?
- Fiberglass (in English formerly known as: glass fiber or fiberglass) is an excellent inorganic non-metallic material. There are many kinds of glass fibers whose advantages are good insulation, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, and the drawbacks are brittle and poor wear resistance. It is made from glass ball or wasted glass through high temperature melting, wire drawing, winding and weaving. The monofilament diameter is between several microns and dozens of microns, the same as 1 / 20-1 / 5 of a human hair. Each bunch of fibre precursor consists of hundreds of or even thousands of monofilaments. Glass fiber is usually used as reinforcing material of composite material, electric insulation material, thermal insulation material, circuit board and various areas. Glass wool, a man-made inorganic fiber, belongs to a kind of glass fiber. It is a spongiform material made through fibration of melten glass. It is an inorganic fiber whose chemical components belong to glass, having good formability, low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and sound absorption, corrosion resistance and chemical stability.
- Q:Why is glass wool board used in portable house on the construction site?
- Low cost
- Q:Why does glass wool turn black when exposed to heat? Wether it will ffect the thermal insulation effect.
- This is dut to the charring of glass wool before dealing with thermal insulation. When the temperature exceeds the maximum operating temperature of glass wool, it will char. This will have some impact on the insulation effect, so it is better to know the highest temperature of the thermal insulation material before using.
- Q:Whether the rigid section of aluminium foil glass wool can be twined with glass fiber cloth
- This is not necessary, it depends on the place the shell is used, the best thing is to add a layer of insulation tape.
- Q:What are the advantages of Rock wool and import glass wool respectively?
- Rock wool: Also known as rock cotton, mineral rock. With minerals as raw materials, it is fluffy short fine fibers. Main raw materials such as basalt, pyroxenite, dolomite, iron ore, bauxite will be made into fiber rock wool after high temperature fusion, and fiberization. It can be used as high temperature and ablation resistance as well as thermal insulation materials; sound-absorbing and thermal insulation materials for construction equipments. Asbestos alternatives can be used as cement products, rubber reinforcing materials and high temperature sealing materials, as well as high-temperature filter and catalytic carrier, etc. 1. Insulation property: Basic features of Insulation performance of rock wool, slag wool products 2. Combustion performance 3. Sound insulation performance: Rock wool, slag wool products have excellent sound absorption performance. Glass wool belongs to glass fiber. Category: machine-made fiber, molten glass wool glass, fibrosis-like materials, it is the fiber that belongs to glass. Type, bulk density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, sound-absorbing performance, corrosion resistance, chemical stability.
- Q:Why use reflective paper for pipeline package? Such as the caliduct in home is wrapped with a layer of reflective paper outside a layer of glass wool.
- It is not reflective paper, and it is aluminum foil! Mainly used for heat insulation! You can wrap it with black cloth or garbage bag
- Q:To reach better sound absorption effect, which should be filled in the keel, glass wool felt / board or polyester fiber cotton felt / board ?
- Both materials are inappropriate to used for noise insulation, for glass wool and polyester fiber cotton are sound-absorbing materials. Neither is good for sound insulation. They can be used to prevent echo formation in the room, and their function is to reduce the reflection of sound indoors.
- Q:Can glass wool be used for external wall insulation?
- Yes, glass wool belongs to the category of glass fiber, which is a kind of man-made inorganic fiber. with good thermal insulation and sound-absorbing properties.
MICRO-WOOL, a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range