Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:Why use reflective paper for pipeline package? Such as the caliduct in home is wrapped with a layer of reflective paper outside a layer of glass wool.
- Perhaps this kind of protection can be helpful to its performance
- Q:Centrifugal glass wool board and polyurethane foam, which has better thermal insulation performance?
- In terms of the thermal insulation performance, rigid PU foam is certainly the best, which has heat conduction data.
- Q:How is the insulation property of glass wool color steel plate?
- It has poor insulation than polystyrene but good fireproof property.
- Q:The advantages of glass wool board
- rock wool board is the inorganic fiber which takes the basalt as main raw material, and processing by melting in high temperature. Rock wool board, is also known as rock wool thermal insulation decorative board.
- Q:How many insulation supporting pins are there in one aquare meter of glass wool?
- 20 is enough
- Q:How to convert thickness if the heat insulation effects of glass wool board and rubber and plastic board is the same?
- It can be converted according to the experience The two products can be compared with each other the contrast is relatively poor (depending on use) five six thick glass wool use 2 rubber and plastic board Pay attention to the problem of usage and the environment
- Q:Can Kunnai glass wool board and sound absorption blankets be used to maintain sound insulation in hotel floor? Can it decrease half of the noise? How to install?
- No, if the amendment of the surface is not good, it will affect the paving of floor and tile. You can select one of these, and you'better use sound insulation felt for it also is waterproof.
- Q:What are the raw materials of centrifugal glass wool?
- The main raw materials of good centrifugal glass wools which are made of industrial chemicals like borax are natural ores like quartz sand, limestone, and dolomite, with some pure alkali.
- Q:Choosing glass wool with proper thickness for piping insulation of Dn900 boiler room.
- It depends on the temperature of pipes. Steam pipes with 300 degrees should choose the thickness of 100mm, which is based on the national standard that pipeline’ skin should keep less than or equal to 50 degrees in temperature. While hot water pipes keep 40 to 50mm in this regard.
- Q:What's the performance and difference of rock wool and glass wool fireproofing material?
- Rock wool and glass wool belong to Class A fireproofing rating, secondly, rock wool can endure high temperature of 800 degrees, glass wool high temperature of 450 degrees, again,unit weight of rock wool is relatively heavier and unit weight of glass wool is lighter, finally, glass wool has better waterproof performance.
MICRO-WOOL, a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range