Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:What's the performance and difference of rock wool and glass wool fireproofing material?
- Rock wool and glass wool belong to Class A fireproofing rating, secondly, rock wool can endure high temperature of 800 degrees, glass wool high temperature of 450 degrees, again,unit weight of rock wool is relatively heavier and unit weight of glass wool is lighter, finally, glass wool has better waterproof performance.
- Q:What is the difference between glass wool and rock wool insulation board insulation board ?
- Glass wool is an artificial inorganic fibers, a kind of glass fiber. glass wool is mainly made of natural ores such as quartz sand, limestone, dolomite , added with some pure alkali, borax and other chemicals and melting it into class and fibrating the molten glass, thermosetting resin-based environmentally friendly adhesive binder, an inorganic fiber. Glass wool is good-shaped, low bulk density and thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, sound-absorbing properties, corrosion resistance, chemical stability and other characteristics; typical of porous sound-absorbing material with good sound absorption properties. Rockwool: English name(rockwool), belongs to the inorganic material, using basalt, dolomite as the main raw materials. By high temperature melting, man made inorganic fiber by the high-speed centrifugal device with a strong fire insulation properties.
- Q:During the construction of steel structure, should the aluminum foil of glass wool be directed indoors or outdoors? Why?
- When the steel structure is constructed, aluminum foil of glass wool should point toward the indoor.
- Q:Can glass wool be used in exterior wall for thermal insulation?
- It is good in fireproof effect but is poor in thermal insulation, so it is not recommended to use. It is recommended to use EPS exterior insulation with high quanlity and reasonable price.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of centrifugal glass wool?
- Centrifugal glass wool board is fiber product, so human body will be allergic, whose temperature endurance is 400 degrees with good thermal insulation effect, mainly used in buildings and underground pipes. They are thermal insulation construction products approved by fire control department .
- Q:How is the thermal insulation property of glass cotton?
- Glass wool is better, but it is also more expensive.
- Q:What is the difference between anti-high temperature glass wool and ordinary glass wool?
- Difference: High-temperature glass wool is made up of glass fibers and special high-temperature adhesive. It is yellowish with curing agent as the high temperature adhesive and with a small quantity of glue. While ordinary glass wool is dark yellow with ordinary resin adhesive as the binder.
- Q:How is the prospects for rock wool board and glass wool board?
- They are very good, but they also cause great pollution. Such problems as how to dispose of abandoned materials and excessive materials and how to recycle these materials are very difficult to deal with.
- Q:Which is the more commonly used thermal insulation material between thermal insulation glass silk wool and rock wool?
- Glass wool is a little better in that it has a lighter volume-weight than rock wool and better water-resistance ability, but it is more expensive than rock wool a lot of density, waterproof performance is better than lighter than wool to wool, but glass wool is more expensive in price per unit. In terms of fireproof effect, rock wool is definitely superior to glass wool. Rock wool has a maximum temperature of 1100 ℃, whereas glass wool has only 600 ℃. In addition, if used in the external walls, since glass wool has a limited volume-weight, which can merely reach at 60 to 90 in general, but rock wool have a volume-weight up to 140, so present-day external walls will not employ glass wool in general. Instead, rock wool is usually available because it is a A-level fireproof material. Glass wool is slightly lower than roock wool in thermal conductivity, while rock wool has longer fiber length. As for prices, glass wool per ton is more expensive than rock wool, but if the price is measured by per square, glass wool then is cheaper than rock wool.
- Q:could experts tell me the producing method of insulating layer for glass wool board?
- If you have already taken the composite board as interior wall, you don't have to do the final construction, because the inside and outside layer of composite board have been very smooth and no defects, if you want to do surface construction, there will demand many materials, because there is no surface composite board, but only those with grooves on the market, and the groove itself is for increasing the weight and pressure bearing strength of composite board. Supplement: Glass wool composite board is metal surface fireproof panel, it's mainly made of rock wool and glass wool, it takes high quality coating steel plate as the plane material, continuous cotton fiber, rock wool and glass wool as the core material, high-density hard foamed polyurethane as the tongue-and-groove filling, shaped after high pressure foaming solidified, automatic solid cotton cloth and controlled by the ultra-long precision double track.
MICRO-WOOL, a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range