Glass Wool Board Insulation with FSK Face
Glass Wool Board Insulation with FSK Face from the leading glass wool with FSK supplier - Okorder.
Glass Wool Board Insulation with FSK Face is characterized in long fibre, low density, low coefficient of thermal conductivity and good performance of thermal insulation.
You get high sound absorption coefficient, heat resistance, fire retardation, anti-refrigeration, decay prevention and good chemical stability with these FSK Faced Glass Wool Insulation Boards. Glass wool is mainly applied in industrial tanks, pipeline insulation engineering, industry workshop and workshop with steel frameworks, and civil engineering.
FSK-faced Glass Wool Board Specification
Width: 600 x 1000 x 1200 mm
Length: 600 x 1200 mm
Thickness: 25-100 mm
Density: 32-96 kg/m3
Thermal Conductivity: 0.034-0.048 W/mK
Average Fiber dia.: Less than 7
Grade of Combustibility: Non combustible Grade A FSK Faced Glass Wool Board Insulation
Hydrophobicity: More than 98.2%
- Q:What industry does the glass wool belong?
- Glass wool belongs to building materials,is mainly used in steel structure and color steel movable house.
- Q:Does curtain wall glass wool belong to thermal insulation wool?
- In general, the outer wall heat preservation material should be distinguished with curtain wall thermal insulation material, curtain wall thermal insulation material is commonly mineral wool, and exterior insulation materials commonly uses polystyrene board, waterproof mortar and other composite materials.
- Q:Can glass wool be used for external wall insulation?
- Yes, glass wool belongs to the category of glass fiber, which is a kind of man-made inorganic fiber. With good thermal insulation and sound-absorbing properties. Currently the relatively good glas wool on the market is Huamei Senda.
- Q:What kinds of thermal insulation method do the Insulation glass wool insulation materials belong to?
- Glass wool insulation materials are medium and low temperature thermal insulation materials, thus they are generally used in civil and cryogenic pipeline.
- Q:If rock wool board and glass wool are used in enclosed stone curtain walls, which one is better?
- The meaning is actually same, but popularly it is called rock wool, while glass wool is adopted in actual use.
- Q:How much does centrifugal pan of glass wool need to invest? ?
- Plus plant and recipe, it is almost 40 million, and the raw material is about 3,000.
- Q:How to construct when apply rock wool board to glass curtain wall?
- Base treatment--Coat interfacial agent on both sides of rock wool boards and the side - hang vertical line and flip the controlling line- Paste rock wool boards with the adhesive- Plastering the first rendering coat mortar--Pressing the alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh in it-- Anchoring rendering coat mortar composite alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh--Plastering the second rendering coat mortar and press alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh into it-- Plastering the third rendering coat mortar
- Q:What is the density of glass wool?
- Usually, wool thickness is15MM 25MM 30MM 40MM or 50MM .. Unit weight is 12K 16K 24K 32 or 48K. Glass wool with high unit weight should be reserved. And the price depends on the purposes.
- Q:What is the difference between quartz wool and glass wool?
- It belongs to quartz fiber. Quartz fiber is a cotton-shaped fiber made up of high purity silicon dioxide and natural quartz crystal. Its purity is 99.95% purity and density is 2.2g / cm3. The tensile strength is 7GPa and the tensile modulus is 70GPa. It has heat resistance, corrosion resistance and softness. At high temperatures, it remains high retention rate, stable dimension, good thermal shock resistance, chemical stability, transparency and electrical insulation. Filament with a diameter of 4 to 10μm can be used for reinforcing. Fiber diameter of quartz wool depends on use, which in general is about 0.7 to 10μm. Manufacturing methods: (1) Drawing with melting quartz rod or pipe oxy-hydrogen flame, and then jetting it with oxy-hydrogen flame blowpipe to make into quartz wool with a diameter of 0.7 to 1 μ m; (2) Quartz is made into short fibers and the mats with high speed airflow before being melted with flame; (3) Making quartz fibers or rods go through oxy-hydrogen flame or coal gas flame at a constant velocity for the sake of softening them and then drawing them into filaments at a high speed. It is mainly used as the reinforcement of electrical insulating materials, thermal insulating materials and composite materials. It serves as the radome of aircraft nose, the exhaust nozzle of rockets, ablative materials of spacecraft and thermal insulation materials and so on. Glass wool is categorized into glass fiber, which is a manmade inorganic fiber. Glass wool is a material which fibering melting glass to form cottony shape. Its chemical composition belongs to the classification of glass, being an inorganic fiber. So, it is good shaped with small volume density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and sound absorption properties, great corrosion resistance as well as stable chemical performance.
- Q:What's the difference between rock wool board, glass wool board, glass wool felt?
- First question: These three products are used for thermal insulation in roof and wall surface, ship, equipment respectively. Second question: specifications: Rock wool board: 1000 * 630 1000 * 600 1200 * 6001200 * 630 Density is 60-100KG / M3. Imported and exported density is 60-100KG / M3. Glass wool board: 1200 * 600 density: 20-40KG / M3 Glass wool felt : width:1200 density:10-30 [For exoprt] Third question: They can all reach Class A non-combustible. Fourth question: Rock wool board is waterproof and fireproof while glass wool is only fireproof. Fifth question: They can all use tinfoil. Glass wool felt needs to be vacuumized because it has low density. [These are what customers need. ] Sixth question: Add me, and I will inform you the latest changes. Seventh question: It can be used in other ways. Contact me for pecific price.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range