Glass Wool Board Insulation with FSK Face
Glass Wool Board Insulation with FSK Face from the leading glass wool with FSK supplier - Okorder.
Glass Wool Board Insulation with FSK Face is characterized in long fibre, low density, low coefficient of thermal conductivity and good performance of thermal insulation.
You get high sound absorption coefficient, heat resistance, fire retardation, anti-refrigeration, decay prevention and good chemical stability with these FSK Faced Glass Wool Insulation Boards. Glass wool is mainly applied in industrial tanks, pipeline insulation engineering, industry workshop and workshop with steel frameworks, and civil engineering.
FSK-faced Glass Wool Board Specification
Width: 600 x 1000 x 1200 mm
Length: 600 x 1200 mm
Thickness: 25-100 mm
Density: 32-96 kg/m3
Thermal Conductivity: 0.034-0.048 W/mK
Average Fiber dia.: Less than 7
Grade of Combustibility: Non combustible Grade A FSK Faced Glass Wool Board Insulation
Hydrophobicity: More than 98.2%
- Q:Does rock wool board refer to the glass wool ?
- same properities, glass wool belongs to glass fiber, and rock wool, rock and mineral raw materials such as short and thin fiber in fluffy shape.
- Q:What are the differences between glass asbestos and glass reinforced plastics?
- Fiber glass contains glass silk. Asbestos gauges are easy to be broken into pieces, you can not see glass in them. Gloves must be put on when holding or dealing with them to prevent them from sticking to your hands. Asbestos have advantages of acid and basic resistance, good insulation properity, and they are firm, almost unbreakable. Therefore, the industrial uses of it are more than 1,000. However, during the exploitation, processing and application of asbestos, there are dust nuisances. Asbestos are known to cause asbestosis of contacts, and now have been recognized in the world as carcinogen for humans.
- Q:Do you have any recommendation about the glue used to adhere the glass wool to glass fiber felt? Thank you.
- You can try sodium silicate (sodium metasilicate) which is used to glue cartons.
- Q:What is the difference between glass wool and rock wool insulation board insulation board ?
- how much is the glass wool insulation board ? From the performance, What are the advantages of glass wool insulation board compared with rock wool insulation board?
- Q:What is the main use of glass wool insulation materials?
- It is generally for home application and cryogenic pipeline with temperature ranging from -120 ℃ -400 ℃, used in construction, petrochemical, power, metallurgy etc. Insulation, sound absorption. Usage: Sound-absorbing walls, sound insulation, wall insulation, wall thermal insulation.
- Q:What is glass wool board.
- Glass wool board is the glass wool deep processing products, the raw material used is glass wool board semi-finished products, made by polish, glue spraying, stickers, machining and other processes. In order to ensure total certain decorative effect, the surface treatment should have basically two approaches: First, paste the plastic glossy paper; the second is spraying surface. Spraying is often made of embossed shape, its shape almost are large embossing, the medium embossing and dots spraying pattern. there are many colors to choose, but currently the most common used color is white. I hope my answer is helpful to you.
- Q:Is glass wool felt the mineral wool felt?
- Q:Are there any differences between glass wool and rock wool in terms of appearance, I can't distinguish them, why?
- They are completely different products, and put it in a simple way, glass wool is made of glass, rock wool is made of stone,
- Q:Glass core material of ultra-fine glass wool
- Glass core material is an important component of VIP, playing an significant role on the heat conductivity coefficient of vacuum insulated panel. Vacuumized core material has certain intensity, which can play a framework supporting role. And the fiber distribution of core material determines the VIP adiabatic degree. Thus, the more uniform the fiber distribution of core material, The lower its heat conductivity coefficient and the better the insulating property.
- Q:Which kind of thermal insulation glass wool is the best?
- Glass wool thermal insulation material belongs to A-level fireproof material, while incombustible material glass wool is categorized into glass fiber, which is a manmade inorganic fiber. Glass wool is a material which fibering melting glass to form cottony shape. Its chemical composition belongs to the classification of glass, being an inorganic fiber. So, it is good shaped with small volume density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and sound absorption properties, great corrosion resistance as well as stable chemical performance.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range