Glass Wool Board Insulation with FSK Face
Glass Wool Board Insulation with FSK Face from the leading glass wool with FSK supplier - Okorder.
Glass Wool Board Insulation with FSK Face is characterized in long fibre, low density, low coefficient of thermal conductivity and good performance of thermal insulation.
You get high sound absorption coefficient, heat resistance, fire retardation, anti-refrigeration, decay prevention and good chemical stability with these FSK Faced Glass Wool Insulation Boards. Glass wool is mainly applied in industrial tanks, pipeline insulation engineering, industry workshop and workshop with steel frameworks, and civil engineering.
FSK-faced Glass Wool Board Specification
Width: 600 x 1000 x 1200 mm
Length: 600 x 1200 mm
Thickness: 25-100 mm
Density: 32-96 kg/m3
Thermal Conductivity: 0.034-0.048 W/mK
Average Fiber dia.: Less than 7
Grade of Combustibility: Non combustible Grade A FSK Faced Glass Wool Board Insulation
Hydrophobicity: More than 98.2%
- Q:Are foam glass and glass wool the same?
- Not the same.
- Q:How to install sound insulation glass wool boards on the wall?
- There is a simple method. First coat a layer of coating on glass wool board or cotton felts.
- Q:What advantages do thermal insulation glass fiber wool have?
- Thermal insulation glass fiber wool, whose raw materials are glass ball or waste glass, is made by many processes like high temperature melting, wire drawing, winding, weaving, etc. It is an inorganic non-metallic material with excellent performances. There is a wide range of the material. The following are the advantages of it: 1, It has superior heat insulation capability. According to physical principles, excellent heat insulation materials with small heat conduction rate of gas have many air-cavities inside. 2, It is noncombustible without inflammability, deformation and embrittlement, able to resist high temperature up to 700 degrees. It is tested that its combustion performance can reach at A1-level. 3, it does not contain any adhesive, being an non-toxic environmental friendly material without any smell. Compared with traditional glass wool and rock wool products, it does not contain any adhesive, and it will not produce any toxic and acrid smoke at high temperatures. 4, It has high insulativity. Glass fiber is the best insulation material. 5, Glass fiber is insusceptible to strong acid with superior corrosion resistance. It will not lose its functions and characteristics for a long time. 6, It is good in recovery performance. Glass fiber contains numerous fixed air-cativities, which gives it superb restorability. It is insupsceptible to any shock and vibration with a tensile strength of over 1.0kg. 3, It has good insulation, strong heat resistance, great corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength, but it has the disadvantages — brittleness and poor abrasive resistance. Wish it will help you.
- Q:whether the sound insulation is asbestos good or the glass wool good?
- Because the main function is the fireproofing), sound absorption cotton belongs to asbestos, but match up with the installation (glass fiber cloth, and we in real life (in fact, we need the material with good sound insulation
- Q:Specifications and models of glass wool
- Models of glass wool: 32kg / 50mm, 48kg / 50mm, 80kg / 50mm, 96kg / 25mm, 80kg / 25mm
- Q:What are the standards of glass wool board?
- Common specifications are 1000 * 600 1200 * 600 with the thickness of 5-10cm and 3-5cm. It can be customized.
- Q:How about the sound insulation performance of glass wool felts?
- The direct relationship between sound level and the density of glass wool. It has sound absorption penetrability, also can be wall.
- Q:What's the difference between rock wool board, glass wool board, glass wool felt?
- 1, The main difference between rock wool and glass wool lies in withstanding temperature. Rock wool can withstand 650 degrees, but glass wool can withstand 300 degrees. Rock wool board can be used for building external wall thermal insulation, large petrifaction pipelines or tank thermal insulation, etc. Glass wool board is used for tanks at room temperature and piping insulation. Glass wool felt is used in middle of double steel roof. 2, Products in Hebei are mineral wool which is poor and not suitable for exporting, or you will lose worsely. 3,All are fireproof. 4, These materials are fiber products which are water funk. Add water repellent to form waterproof membrane on the fiber surface. Fiber can only absorb no water. It is impossible for fiber to be waterproof as it has many gaps. 5, Aluminum foil can be attached. Glass wool felt can be to be vacuumized to reduce the package volume and transportation cost.
- Q:Can high-temperature glass wool be on fire?
- Glass wool will not catch fire because it beongs to Class A non-combustible products. It will carbonize but not burn if the fire is big and burning time is long.
- Q:What's wrong as the glass wool pipe is too soft?
- Two cases, one,thickness is too thin; two. Density is too light
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range