Glass Wool Board Insulation with FSK Face
Glass Wool Board Insulation with FSK Face from the leading glass wool with FSK supplier - Okorder.
Glass Wool Board Insulation with FSK Face is characterized in long fibre, low density, low coefficient of thermal conductivity and good performance of thermal insulation.
You get high sound absorption coefficient, heat resistance, fire retardation, anti-refrigeration, decay prevention and good chemical stability with these FSK Faced Glass Wool Insulation Boards. Glass wool is mainly applied in industrial tanks, pipeline insulation engineering, industry workshop and workshop with steel frameworks, and civil engineering.
FSK-faced Glass Wool Board Specification
Width: 600 x 1000 x 1200 mm
Length: 600 x 1200 mm
Thickness: 25-100 mm
Density: 32-96 kg/m3
Thermal Conductivity: 0.034-0.048 W/mK
Average Fiber dia.: Less than 7
Grade of Combustibility: Non combustible Grade A FSK Faced Glass Wool Board Insulation
Hydrophobicity: More than 98.2%
- Q:Are fireproof glass wool and centrifugal glass wool the same?
- It is not the same
- Q:There is an engineering air-condition air duct which uses aluminum foil glass wool for heat conservation, supervor require that it should be added a protective layer made by glass fiber cloth. according to peremptory norms,
- 1, this problem is mainly depending on the contract you signed with the above 2, there is no clear guideline, if the owners is rich, you can coat moisture-proof layer containing sackcloth material and two layers of 25mm thick plaster protective layers on the 70mm bulk fiber heat conservation layer outside the air duct, and coat the outer edge with two layers of aluminium paint.
- Q:What are the uses of glass wool thermal insulation materials?
- Thermal insulation construction materials
- Q:Whether the combustion performance of glass wool blanket can reach A grade
- Yes, it is A grade
- Q:What performance characteristics does aluminium foil ultra-fine glass wool board have?
- 1, It has characteristics of waterproof ability, corrosion resistance, no mildew and no insect, able to prevent condensation effectively and prevent pipes from freezing. 2, It is light in weight, high in sound absorption coefficient, low in thermal conductivity with noninflammability and fire-retardant capability as well as chemical stability. 3, It is low in cost, good in hydrophobic property, good in elasticity and softness, which enables it to be a both commonly used insulation material and commonly used cold retaining material. It has a wide range of applications with stable product performance.
- Q:Glass wool 159 * 70 What does it mean
- Glass wool pipe specifications 159 refers to pipe diameter of 70 mm.
- Q:What is the density of high-temperature glass wool ?
- Sound absorption characteristics of glass wool depends on its thickness and density as well as overlay of pavement materials and structure. When applied to practical situations, we should also take into consideration of the cost, appearance, fireproof property, moistureproof, dust, anti-aging.
- Q:Is the glass wool sound insulating? How good is it?
- Is it used on car?
- Q:Are foam glass and glass wool the same?
- Not the same. Glass wool is made of asbestos tile. Foam glass is a kind of glass.
- Q:how to get rid of the fur of the glass wool on the hand?
- Stick it out with tape scotch tape, or rinse with water.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range