Glass Wool Board Insulation with FSK Face
Glass Wool Board Insulation with FSK Face from the leading glass wool with FSK supplier - Okorder.
Glass Wool Board Insulation with FSK Face is characterized in long fibre, low density, low coefficient of thermal conductivity and good performance of thermal insulation.
You get high sound absorption coefficient, heat resistance, fire retardation, anti-refrigeration, decay prevention and good chemical stability with these FSK Faced Glass Wool Insulation Boards. Glass wool is mainly applied in industrial tanks, pipeline insulation engineering, industry workshop and workshop with steel frameworks, and civil engineering.
FSK-faced Glass Wool Board Specification
Width: 600 x 1000 x 1200 mm
Length: 600 x 1200 mm
Thickness: 25-100 mm
Density: 32-96 kg/m3
Thermal Conductivity: 0.034-0.048 W/mK
Average Fiber dia.: Less than 7
Grade of Combustibility: Non combustible Grade A FSK Faced Glass Wool Board Insulation
Hydrophobicity: More than 98.2%
- Q:How much is the unit weight of thermal insulation glass wool boards at least? How much is the unit weight of sound absorption glass panels?
- They are from twenty to less than eighty.
- Q:how to choose external wall insulation materials for glass wool?
- Glass wool insulation materials insulate medium and low temperature. it belongs to A level fireproof materials and non-combustible. the use temperature of glass wool insulation material is-120 ℃ -400 ℃, used in construction, petrochemical, power, metallurgy and other fields of thermal insulation, sound absorption. Glass wool glass fibers is a man-made mineral fiber, a kind of glass fiber. Glass wool is molten glass that undergoes fibration process, cotton-like material. it is a good shaped inorganic fiber with small volume density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insulation property, sound-absorbing properties, corrosion resistance , chemical stability.
- Q:Glass wool can be used at zero degrees
- Intermediate fiber starch adhesive products, -35 ~ 300 ℃.
Intermediate fiber phenolic resin products, -35 ~ 350 ℃.
Glass wool asphalt bonding products, -20 ~ 250 ℃.
- Q:What are the specific differences between glass wool board and glass fiber board?
- Continuous fiber and staple fiber, glass wool board is equivalent to the glass fiber board, and the fiber used to make cotton is staple fiber. Thus. The fiber used to weave cloth is continuous fiber. There are two kinds from the use of glass fiber, the full name of glass wool is fiber glass wool.
- Q:what is the specification of glass wool air duct?
- Generally specifications of glass wool as airconditioner air duct include: 48 k - 30 mm single folder tendons aluminum foil, cost depends on the brand you use, i recommend three good brands to you: Owens Corning/ isover/Shanghai Huali. price is about 400-500 yuan/cubic.
- Q:Which kind of thermal insulation glass wool is the best?
- Insulated wool is good. Rock wool: It is also known as rock cotton, which belongs to mineral wool. It is a fluffy, short and fine fiber made up raw materials like natural rocks and minerals. Rock wool, whose main raw material are natural rocks like basalt, gabbro, dolomite, iron ore, bauxite and more, is an inorganic fiber made by melting at high temperatures and fibering. Rock wool can serve as the insulation material with ablation resistance and high temperature resistance, the sound-absorbing material and insulation material of buildings and equipment, and the reinforcing material of cement product and rubber for sustituting natural asbestos, and high temperature sealing material, high-temperature filtering material and high-temperature catalyst carrier. 1. Insulation properties: Good thermal insulation is the basic property of rock wool and mineral cotton products. 2. Combustion performance. 3. Sound insulation performance: Rock wool and mineral cotton products have excellent sound insulation and sound absorption performance.
- Q:To reach better sound absorption effect, which should be filled in the keel, glass wool felt / board or polyester fiber cotton felt / board ?
- Both materials are inappropriate to used for noise insulation, for glass wool and polyester fiber cotton are sound-absorbing materials. Neither is good for sound insulation. They can be used to prevent echo formation in the room, and their function is to reduce the reflection of sound indoors.
- Q:Is the glass wool used in curtain wall the thermal insulation wool?
- No,it isn't.
- Q:What is the difference between red glass wool and yellow glass wool in terms of technical parameters?
- Thermal insulation properties: Red yellow glass VS Yellow glass wool. Thermal conductivity (K): below 0.039 VS over 0.044; Resilience: good VS poor. Distribution: even VS uneven. Irritation: non-irritating VS irritating and cause itching of skin. Dust: without dust VS with dust. Shot content: zero VS non-zero. Red glass wool is an environmental-friendly material.
- Q:What is the function of glass wool foil?
- Glass is made by melting such raw materials as quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural ore with some chemical materials like pure alkali and sodium borate. In the molten state, the glass is thrown into fine fibers in the shape of floc by the with external force. These fibres vertically interwine and show many small gaps. These gaps can be regarded as air void. Thus, glass wool can be regarded as porous materials and it is of good insulation and sound absorption performance.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range