Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:Whether the rigid section of aluminium foil glass wool can be twined with glass fiber cloth
- This is not necessary, it depends on the place the shell is used, the best thing is to add a layer of insulation tape.
- Q:Does glass wool equals to rock wool?
- It has advantages of good sound-absorbing , welding and thermal insulation performance, small bulk density, chemical stability, corrosion resistance, and belongs to glass in terms of chemical composition. It is an man-made inorganic fiber, cotton-like material. Glass wool belongs to glass fiber with low thermal conductivity which is a mineral wool. Rock wool is also known as asbestos. Glass wool fiberizes molten glass.
- Q:Behind the wall at the head of bedroom is an elevator, but how can indulate sound? Waht do you think if install silicic acid board of 12 centimeters plus glass wool and splint fo 9 centimeters and then nail soft package background in the rear?
- 1, It is advisable to buy another house because this case autually attirbutes to serious defect of the housing design. 2, You can try to change the bed to the opposite direction. 3, If adopted sound proof wall, you can refer to the pictures I offered. 4, Using board of 9cm can effectivley reduce low frequency noise of elevator.
- Q:What is the difference between glass wool and rock wool?
- Production of raw materials and different processes
- Q:What is the construction process of external wall glass wool board?
- Rock wool board should be pasted from the bottom up, in the horizontal direction it should be pasted from corners to windows to the sides; during pasting, it should be squeezed paste softly and evenly, internal and external corners should be rubbed and lapped; after finishing pasting, then check the flatness and perpendicularity with a 2 m ruler; rock wool board should be re-pasted if the tolerance is too large(the error is greater than 2 mm); when pasting around door and window openings, complete rock wool board should used, and the patchwork of rock wool board can not just be in the corners of window and door openings. Rock wool board pasted to corners should exceed the minimum size of 200 mm. I hope my answer help you.
- Q:what's the price of high temperature resistance glass wool?
- glass wool is the coiled material adapt to the material laying in a large area. except for the temperature preservation and thermal insulation, it has excellent shock absorption and sound absorption, and having good effect especially in the absorption of shock and noise in low and medium frequency and other types of shocks, which is good for the reduction of noise and work environment improvement. This material may also be needed in the construction of any cut, mainly used for building interior, muffler systems, transportation, refrigeration equipment, household appliances damping, sound absorption, noise reduction, and the effect is very good. the glass wool has pasted aluminium foil , and it has a strong thermal radiation, and is the best lining material of high temperature workshops, control room, inner wall of machinery room and flat top compartment. the price of high temperature resistance glass wool is around 300 yuan.
- Q:What's the difference between the rock wool and glass wool board?
- Rock wool board is a kind of thermal insulation material that takes basalt or diabase as raw material and after processing into board, suitable for building exterior wall or roofing heat preservation, and it can also be used in the thermal insulation of large tanks, good strength, small water absorption, good thermal insulation properties, good machinability performance, superior fireproof performance, the density can be up to 180 kg per cubic metre. Glass wool is made by taking silicon dioxide (glass) as raw materials and through processing, small density, light unit weight, thin fiber, little slag ball, good toughness and it can be bent randomly, and be processed into pipe, plate or blanket, etc., it's mainly used for heat preservation of light steel structure, overhead line (steam) or complex tanks, and it can also be used for the thermal insulation of steel set and steam pipe.
- Q:Who can tell me about the unit weight of glass wool board?
- It depends on what density you need. The formula is length * width * thickness * unit weight = the weight of the glass wool. For example, if it is 20 meters long, 1.2 meters wide, 50 mm thick, and the unit weight is 20kg / cubic, that is to say, 20 * 1.2 * 0.05 * 20=24kg. 48kg / m³ means that the weight of one cubic meter is 48kg, you can imagine that with a piece of 50 square millimeter, how many of them can make a piece of cubic meter? You can get the answer by dividing 48, namely 48÷（1÷0.05）=48X0.05=2.4kg
- Q:How about the sound insulation performance of glass wool felts?
- The direct relationship between sound level and the density of glass wool. It has sound absorption penetrability, also can be wall.
- Q:could experts tell me the producing method of insulating layer for glass wool board?
- Building looking for slope (from top to bottom) : Protective layer coating of SBS coiled material waterproof layer, a polyurethane waterproof coating film, 2 mm thickness, base treating agent, 30 mm or 40 mm, extrusion molding polyphenyl(EPS) board 20 mm, cement mortar, cement perlite thermal insulation mortar, the thinnest part is 50 mm, cast-in-place floor.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range