Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:Standard for the implementation of glass wool products
- GB / T 17795-1999 "Building insulation glass wool products"
- Q:Glass core material of ultra-fine glass wool
- Ultra-fine glass wool is made from silicon powder through pressing and vacuumizing. So there is a big risk. Once the vacuum leak, powder in the package will fall, causing the package swell. The swell will cause a series of problems in the external walls. STP board with ultra-fine glass wool as core material have the above problems and air leakage risk. But it has little effect on project quality. We have compared these two materials. The product packaging is the same and the main difference is the inner core. Product with ultra-fine glass wool as core material has low heat conductivity coefficient, good thermal insulation effect, while product with silicon powder as core material is not as good as the former and cheaper.
- Q:What's the necessary performance tests lass wool used for steel structure need to do?
- Generally it doesn't need to do the experiment, but some party A will demand for thermal insulation test, you can ask the local supervisor for samples manual and show it to party A, there is no test on steel structure columns.
- Q:What is the function of glass wool foil?
- Glass wool is one kind of the glass fiber and it is a man-made inorganic fiber. Glass is made by melting such raw materials as quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural ore with some chemical materials like pure alkali and sodium borate. In the molten state, the glass is thrown into fine fibers in the shape of floc by the with external force. These fibres vertically interwine and show many small gaps. These gaps can be regarded as air void. Thus, glass wool can be regarded as porous materials and it is of good insulation and sound absorption performance.
- Q:What kinds of thermal insulation method do the Insulation glass wool insulation materials belong to?
- Glass wool insulation materials are medium and low temperature thermal insulation materials, thus they are generally used in civil and cryogenic pipeline.
- Q:Glass fiber, glass wool, what is the difference
- Glass fiber is usually used as a composite material in the reinforced materials, electrical insulation materials and insulation materials, circuit boards and other areas of the national economy. Glass wool is a category in glass fiber, is a kind of artificial inorganic fiber
- Q:how to get rid of the fur of the glass wool on the hand?
- Stick it out with tape medical tape, rheumatism paste tape, and scotch tape.
- Q:could experts tell me the producing method of insulating layer for glass wool board?
- Building looking for slope (from top to bottom) : Protective layer coating of SBS coiled material waterproof layer, a polyurethane waterproof coating film, 2 mm thickness, base treating agent, 30 mm or 40 mm, extrusion molding polyphenyl(EPS) board 20 mm, cement mortar, cement perlite thermal insulation mortar, the thinnest part is 50 mm, cast-in-place floor.
- Q:Glass wool can be used at zero degrees
- Ultra-fine cotton resin products, -120 ~ 400 ℃
- Q:Glass wool 159 * 70 What does it mean
- Glass wool pipe specifications 159 refers to pipe diameter of 70 mm.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range