Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:what is the raw materials producing glass wool insulation materials?
- simply put. It is a kind of glass, just like using white sugar to make cotton candy.
- Q:Why does glass wool turn black when exposed to heat? Wether it will ffect the thermal insulation effect.
- The burning like alcohol lamp uses glass wool as the substrate. There are two possibilities to take alcohol lamp to do experiment, which containing organic substances. 2. 1, High temperature oxidation. I produce aerogel thermal insulation felt, and I have seen that the charcoal ash produced is attached to the glass wool. It has some impact on thermal insulation effect, but the impact is small.
- Q:Centrifugal glass wool board and polyurethane foam, which has better thermal insulation performance?
- In terms of the thermal insulation performance, rigid PU foam is certainly the best, which has heat conduction data.
- Q:What is the difference between Kun Nai glass wool board and rock wool?
- Hastelloy alloy has made remarkable breakthrough in 1960s. Before that corrosion hinders the development need to weld the alloy solution treatment HAZ corrosion resistance can lower the number of devices produced by welding must be applied engineering problems to provide solutions HastelloyC-276 case http://www.jyx66.com/
- Q:Which thermal insulation materials are the best for air-conditioners? Is it rubber and plastic, PEF or glass wool?
- Copper contains rubber and plastic. PEF and glass wool are both suitable, but glass wool is not recommend for its poor waterproofing performance, you'd better use rubber and plastic! You can select them with appropriate thickness according to your local winter temperature, or else it will be frozen in winter for it is too thin.
- Q:Does rock wool look like glass wool ?
- They are not the same. The main raw material of glass wool is glass with long thin and elastic cellosilk, while that of rock wool is basalt with short and thick rock wool silk. But both are used for thermal insulation. Glass wool is more expensive.
- Q:What are the specific differences between glass wool board and glass fiber board?
- Continuous fiber and staple fiber, glass wool board is equivalent to the glass fiber board, and the fiber used to make cotton is staple fiber. Thus. The fiber used to weave cloth is continuous fiber. There are two kinds from the use of glass fiber, the full name of glass wool is fiber glass wool.
- Q:The glass wool board of Kunnai Building Materials Corporation have different densities. Are there any differences?
- Sound insualtion effect varies with density and thickness of the boards. The boards with higher density and which is also thicker have better sound insulation.
- Q:Are rubber and plastic thermal insulation material and glass wool in air conditioner energy-saving materials ?
- They are energy-saving materials.
- Q:If rock wool board and glass wool are used in enclosed stone curtain walls, which one is better?
- 1. Glass wool has a lower thermal conductivity than rock wool, and glass wool keeps about about 650 in melting crunode; firewall behind the glass curtain wall mainly use rock wool with a volume-weight of 60 to 64, and its melting crunode is about 1200.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range