Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:Could centrifugal glass wool be treated as cold insulation material?
- It depends on the specific requirements, now glass wool is not allowed to use in areas with high fire rating and cold insulation requirements.
- Q:What is the thermal insulation material of glass wool?
- The density is 12kg / m3, isn't it?
- Q:If rock wool board and glass wool are used in enclosed stone curtain walls, which one is better?
- The meaning is actually same, but popularly it is called rock wool, while glass wool is adopted in actual use.
- Q:The main application of glass wool
- As long as it is pipes that needs to be insulated.
- Q:What is glass wool board.
- Glass is the main raw materials for making the heat preservation, thermal insulation, noise reduction, fireproofing pannel and made of a material having a certain flexibility, it may be used in industrial plants, equipment and infrastructure between the isolation pads to reduce the transfer by the architectural structure vibration and solid sound.
- Q:Which is more effective in retarding fire, rock wool or glass wool? What is the difference between rock wool and glass wool?
- In terms of fireproof effect, rock wool is certainly better than glass wool. The maximum temperature of rockwool is 1100 ℃, and glass wool is only 600 ℃. In addition if used in the external walls, the highest unit weight of glass wool can only be in the range of 60-90, but rock wool can be over 140. Generally glass wool can not be used in external wall at present. Only rock wool is A grade fireproof material.The heat conductivity coefficient of glass wool is lower than glass wool and the fibre length of rock wool is longer than glass wool. As for price, tons of glass wool rock is more expensive than that of rock wool. However, if counted by square size, glass wool is cheaper per square size than rock wool.
- Q:Does anyone know about the specifications of formaldehyde-free glass wool boards?
- Product Category: Category of glass wool products: Brand of thermal insulation board: Applications: JG149-2003 Texture: Level of mineral fibers: Origin of A-level products: Langfang, Hebei. low temperature bending ≤: -Operating temperature: 600 The heat conductivity coefficient(room temperature): 0.035 Form: Fibrous Shape: Rectangular. Compressive strength: - Anti-bending strength: - Breaking elongation: - Core materials: Glass wool
- Q:Centrifugal glass wool board and polyurethane foam, which has better thermal insulation performance?
- It depends on where you use, if there is restrictions on the space, you'd better use centrifugal glass wool, and if the place is narrow, you can use foam materials, their performances are almost the same.
- Q:What are the differences between rock wool and glass wool?
- anti-seismic, etc., using boric acid as the main raw material, felt, rock wool felt, fireproof, different raw materials and process 2, mainly used for thermal insualtion of general building or low temperature piping, glass wool is only about 260 degrees Celsius. Its surface can also paste aluminum foil or PVC film, etc., plate of low shot content, low heat conductivity coefficient, specifications . After high temperature melting, obtaining cotton-like fibers of less than 2um, but the maximum service temperature of rockwool is about 600 degrees Celsius, which can be made into boards. Different applications glass wool is generally used for thermal insulation parts of less than 200 degrees Celsius, rock wool is generally used for thermal insulation parts of 450 degrees Celsius , mainly used for thermal insulation of high temperature heat distribution pipeline or electrical equipment, thermal insulation of furnace. Different service life and performance unit weight of glass wool is lower than that of rock wool, and add thermosetting resin adhesive, go through pressurized high temperature setting to create a variety of shapes, iron ore, felt, dolomite, are melted in high temperature. Rock wool board, pipe, gabbro, sound absorption. 1. 3, pipe, pipe products. Rock wool is made by natural rocks such as basalt, which can be used for construction and industrial equipment, glass wool insulation material are based on products like quartz sand, belt. The processed fiber, sodium silicate, tough fiber, bauxite as the main raw material, inorganic fiber, , rock wool pipe and feldspar made of fibrosis
- Q:How many insulation supporting pins are there in one aquare meter of glass wool?
- From my experience, the interval of 300 is possible. The design value of uplift is determined by the parts of insulation. And the exterior wall, self-weight, etc. is caculated based on the uplift test of the stud. It asks for strict methof or air duct, involving wind load; And it is also based on the load.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range