Specifications of Glass wool board
Width: 600, 1000,1200mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.034-0.048W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 7
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Applications of Glass wool board
It is mainly used for the separating wall in the high-grade building, ceiling, air conduit or inner wall of bellows for thermal insurance, or machine shops for noise absorption, or metal ceiling for control of moisture.
Packaging of Glass wool board
Packed with plastic bag.
- Q:How is the insulation property of glass wool color steel plate?
- It has poor insulation than polystyrene but good fireproof property.
- Q:How to fix centrifugal glass wool felt for steel structure?
- The top of the structure is laid with dedicated barbed wire, and color steel plate is injected and fixed with self-tapping screws. Color steel plate is in the upper layer and glass wool felts laid in the middle.
- Q:What is the density of high-temperature glass wool ?
- Sound absorption characteristics of glass wool depends on its thickness and density as well as overlay of pavement materials and structure. When applied to practical situations, we should also take into consideration of the cost, appearance, fireproof property, moistureproof, dust, anti-aging.
- Q:Whether the rock wool is belong to the glass wool product or not.
- Rockwool certainly do not belong to the glass wool products, rock wool is rock wool, glass wool is glass wool.
- Q:What is the difference between glass wool and rock wool insulation board insulation board ?
- Glass wool is an artificial inorganic fibers, a kind of glass fiber. glass wool is mainly made of natural ores such as quartz sand, limestone, dolomite , added with some pure alkali, borax and other chemicals and melting it into class and fibrating the molten glass, thermosetting resin-based environmentally friendly adhesive binder, an inorganic fiber. Glass wool is good-shaped, low bulk density and thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, sound-absorbing properties, corrosion resistance, chemical stability and other characteristics; typical of porous sound-absorbing material with good sound absorption properties. Rockwool: English name(rockwool), belongs to the inorganic material, using basalt, dolomite as the main raw materials. By high temperature melting, man made inorganic fiber by the high-speed centrifugal device with a strong fire insulation properties.
- Q:What is the main use of glass wool insulation materials?
- It is generally for home application and cryogenic pipeline with temperature ranging from -120 ℃ -400 ℃, used in construction, petrochemical, power, metallurgy etc. Insulation, sound absorption. Usage: Sound-absorbing walls, sound insulation, wall insulation, wall thermal insulation.
- Q:What are the construction methods of glass wool board used in external wall?
- The phenomenon of moisture condensation in glass wool should be prevented.moisture condensation in glass wool, a layer of vapour barrier should be attached to the surface of the glass wool.A layer of glass wool should be fixed on the wall by insulation supporting pin prevent the glass wool from falling and thermal insulation properties from reducing.
- Q:What's the heat conductivity coefficient of Kunnai glass wool blanket?
- The particular glass wool in this plant belong to insulation material, which can be calculated. In addition, the heat conductivity coefficient of thermal insulation material has empirical formula, which can be known after detection, so you can refer to the standard DL & # 47
- Q:What are the standards of glass wool board?
- Common specifications are 1000 * 600 1200 * 600 with the thickness of 5-10cm and 3-5cm. It can be customized.
- Q:The difference between glass wool of 50mm and rock wool.
- Glass wool belongs to one of the glass fiber. machine-made fiber cotton wool molten glass fibrosis cotton material belong to glass fiber. type, bulk density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insualtion, acoustic insualtion, anticorrosion, stable chemical performance. Rockwool is also called mineral wool. Use Guangde Shida rock wool and mineral raw materials to make fluffy short fine fibers. Basalt rock wool, pyroxenite, dolomite, iron ore, bauxite can be used to make matrix fiber by going through high temperature melting process and fibrosis.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range