Specifications of glass wool blanket
Application of glass wool blanket
This material can be freely cut in construction according to the shape required, mainly used in room, noise-canceling system, transportation, refrigerators and household electric appliances for noise canceling.
Package of glass wool blanket
Each roll is wrapped with vacuum plastic bag, and then in PE woven bag.
- Q:What's the difference between the rock wool and glass wool board?
- Rock wool board is a kind of thermal insulation material that takes basalt or diabase as raw material and after processing into board, suitable for building exterior wall or roofing heat preservation, and it can also be used in the thermal insulation of large tanks, good strength, small water absorption, good thermal insulation properties, good machinability performance, superior fireproof performance, the density can be up to 180 kg per cubic metre. Glass wool is made by taking silicon dioxide (glass) as raw materials and through processing, small density, light unit weight, thin fiber, little slag ball, good toughness and it can be bent randomly, and be processed into pipe, plate or blanket, etc., it's mainly used for heat preservation of light steel structure, overhead line (steam) or complex tanks, and it can also be used for the thermal insulation of steel set and steam pipe.
- Q:What is the heat conductivity coefficient of glass wool ?
- Heat conductivity coefficient of glass wool is less than or equal to 0.04 W / M.K at 120 ℃. You can calculate it at 95 ℃. I am a manufacturer of glass wool.
- Q:Does glass wool belong to the asbestos insulation material?
- No, it isn't
- Q:What are the requirements for filling the glass wool insulation materials?
- It depends on design requirements, local climate and budget.
- Q:Where are the differences between the glass wool board and glass wool blanket?
- Glass wool felt is generally used to the top of industrial plants, which is roll-like; glass wool board is mainly used for external wall heat insulation, which is board-shaped.
- Q:What is the thermal insulation material of glass wool?
- It is a cotton-like material which has advantages of low thermal conductivity, chemical stability, good sound absorption. The glass wool is an inorganic fiber which has a excellent welding performance. Glass wool which is a man-made inorganic fiber fiberizes melten glass, it is a insulation material that has advantages of corrosion resistance, thermal insulation and small bulk density. I tell you that it belongs to glass in terms of chemical composition: The thermal insulation material, glass wool belongs to glass fiber.
- Q:who knows the construction technology of glass wool board?
- Who knows the construction technology of glass wool board? Primary treatment - two sides and the wool board and double-sided boards stencilled side interface agent - vertical hanging, control line- paste wool board with the adhesive - apply the mortar for the first time- pressed into alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh - Plastering mortar composite anchor bolt alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh layer - apply the mortar for the second time and pressed into alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh - wipe the mortar for the third time.
- Q:Which kind of soundproof cotton is the best for decorative gypsum board partition ? Mineral rock wool or glass wool?
- Glass wool has better effect of sound insulation and is easier to construct but more expensive than rock wool. But there is no inspection report so there is no quality assurance if you use it.
- Q:Are there any hazards during the glass wool construction?
- Glass wool and asbestos are completely two different products. The raw material of glass wool is glass. Protection work must be prepared during construction.
- Q:Are foam glass and glass wool the same?
- Not the same. Glass wool is made of asbestos tile. Foam glass is a kind of glass.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range