Specifications of glass wool blanket
Application of glass wool blanket
This material can be freely cut in construction according to the shape required, mainly used in room, noise-canceling system, transportation, refrigerators and household electric appliances for noise canceling.
Package of glass wool blanket
Each roll is wrapped with vacuum plastic bag, and then in PE woven bag.
- Q:Are fireproof glass wool and centrifugal glass wool the same?
- Although both of which are glass wool, there are main three types of products involved. Centifugal glass wool includes hydrophobic glass wool and ordinary glass wool. Centrifugal glass wool is produced from centrifugal injection. The centrifugal glass wool you said is only a general name, and it also belongs to centrifugal glass wool material.
- Q:how to choose external wall insulation materials for glass wool?
- Glass wool insulation materials insulate medium and low temperature. it belongs to A level fireproof materials and non-combustible. the use temperature of glass wool insulation material is-120 ℃ -400 ℃, used in construction, petrochemical, power, metallurgy and other fields of thermal insulation, sound absorption. Glass wool glass fibers is a man-made mineral fiber, a kind of glass fiber. Glass wool is molten glass that undergoes fibration process, cotton-like material. it is a good shaped inorganic fiber with small volume density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insulation property, sound-absorbing properties, corrosion resistance , chemical stability.
- Q:Are there any differences between rubber and plastic thermal insulation materials and glass wool thermal insulation materials? Which one is better, please tell me more about it.
- Rubber and plastic thermal insulation materials have a lifetime as long as the building itself, and rubber and plastic thermal insulation materials are more convenient and easier to handle in construction.
- Q:What is the highest temperature that the fireproof glass cotton can resist?
- It is certain that A level is the highest. A level indicates that it is non-combustible. Level B indicates that it is fire retardant. Rock wool can resist 800 ℃ and glass wool can resist 450 ℃. The hest perservation effect of matetials of B level is relatively better.
- Q:Whether the combustion performance of glass wool blanket can reach A grade
- Glass wool and rock wool are commonly grouped into the category of A grade fireproof material .
- Q:How effective is fireproofing glass fiber cotton?
- Fire-resistant glass fiber cotton is very good. More holes the fibers have, more breathable, warm, fluffy and soft it will be. This is because air is stored in holes. More holes it has, more air it will be. Moreover in the isolation layer, more air content it has, more permeable and thermal insulating it will be.
- Q:Can mineral wool, rock wool and glass wool thermal insulation be applied to inverted roofs?
- It can be applied and it is just a problem of construction. Some are easier in construction and some are difficult.
- Q:What advantages do thermal insulation glass fiber wool have?
- Thermal insulation glass fiber wool, whose raw materials are glass ball or waste glass, is made by many processes like high temperature melting, wire drawing, winding, weaving, etc. It is an inorganic non-metallic material with excellent performances. There is a wide range of the material. The following are the advantages of it: 1, It has superior heat insulation capability. According to physical principles, excellent heat insulation materials with small heat conduction rate of gas have many air-cavities inside. 2, It is noncombustible without inflammability, deformation and embrittlement, able to resist high temperature up to 700 degrees. It is tested that its combustion performance can reach at A1-level. 3, it does not contain any adhesive, being an non-toxic environmental friendly material without any smell. Compared with traditional glass wool and rock wool products, it does not contain any adhesive, and it will not produce any toxic and acrid smoke at high temperatures. 4, It has high insulativity. Glass fiber is the best insulation material. 5, Glass fiber is insusceptible to strong acid with superior corrosion resistance. It will not lose its functions and characteristics for a long time. 6, It is good in recovery performance. Glass fiber contains numerous fixed air-cativities, which gives it superb restorability. It is insupsceptible to any shock and vibration with a tensile strength of over 1.0kg. 3, It has good insulation, strong heat resistance, great corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength, but it has the disadvantages — brittleness and poor abrasive resistance. Wish it will help you.
- Q:How to fix centrifugal glass wool felt for steel structure?
- Fix with pins
- Q:The difference between glass wool of 50mm and rock wool.
- Glass wool belongs to one of the glass fiber. machine-made fiber cotton wool molten glass fibrosis cotton material belong to glass fiber. type, bulk density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insualtion, acoustic insualtion, anticorrosion, stable chemical performance. Rockwool is also called mineral wool. Use Guangde Shida rock wool and mineral raw materials to make fluffy short fine fibers. Basalt rock wool, pyroxenite, dolomite, iron ore, bauxite can be used to make matrix fiber by going through high temperature melting process and fibrosis.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range