Specifications of glass wool blanket
Application of glass wool blanket
This material can be freely cut in construction according to the shape required, mainly used in room, noise-canceling system, transportation, refrigerators and household electric appliances for noise canceling.
Package of glass wool blanket
Each roll is wrapped with vacuum plastic bag, and then in PE woven bag.
- Q:Why use reflective paper for pipeline package? Such as the caliduct in home is wrapped with a layer of reflective paper outside a layer of glass wool.
- Reflective paper, also known as aluminum foil, which is used to prevent heat loss, for exampe, it will be put under the pipeline tto reflect heat upward before paving floor heating. While preventing heat loss.
- Q:If the glass wool is used for thermal insulation outside seamless steel tube, should the pipe be rust-proof and sprayed paint?
- It doesn't matter if you odn't brush rust-proof paint and ready mixed paint. If you have brushed rust-proof paint on seamless steel tube, it is OK without ready mixed paint, but it will shorten the operation life of the steel pipe.
- Q:Who can tell me about the unit weight of glass wool board?
- First, I want to tell you, regardless of glass wool, rock wool, the unit weight means the weight of the fiber in its volume. 18 kg refers to the weight of glass wool fiber per cubic meter. I think you will understand it through my explaination. That is to say the rock wool is 18 kg. But I have to tell you that, rock wool ≥40KG / M3, this kind of rock wool is not allowed to produce, due to the manufacturing technique. That's all about it since we don't have much time!
- Q:What is the difference between Kun Nai glass wool board and rock wool?
- Hastelloy alloy has made remarkable breakthrough in 1960s. Before that corrosion hinders the development need to weld the alloy solution treatment HAZ corrosion resistance can lower the number of devices produced by welding must be applied engineering problems to provide solutions HastelloyC-276 case http://www.jyx66.com/
- Q:Centrifugal glass wool board and flexible foam rubber insulation, which one is better?
- Glass wool for the steam pipe insulation. Rubber insulation for the air conditioning. They both can endure high temperature but are used in different fields.
- Q:What are the differences between glass asbestos and glass reinforced plastics?
- Fiber glass contains glass silk. Asbestos gauges are easy to be broken into pieces, you can not see glass in them. Gloves must be put on when holding or dealing with them to prevent them from sticking to your hands. Asbestos have advantages of acid and basic resistance, good insulation properity, and they are firm, almost unbreakable. Therefore, the industrial uses of it are more than 1,000. However, during the exploitation, processing and application of asbestos, there are dust nuisances. Asbestos are known to cause asbestosis of contacts, and now have been recognized in the world as carcinogen for humans.
- Q:What's the difference between the rock wool and glass wool board?
- Actually it's very simple, glass wool takes glass (silicon dioxide) as raw material and is made by the processing of equipment; rock wool is made by refining the basalt or diabase through high temperaturem, they are two different products.
- Q:What is the density of high-temperature glass fiber
- Glass fiber cotton density is only 1/5 that of water. It is absolute hydrophobic, high temperature resistant with high tensile strength. Glass fiber insulation cotton has low thermal conductivity, good sound absorption, long fiber length, high tensile strength. it is widely used in building air conditioning insulation,decorative wall insulation, ceiling decoration, as well as chemical, electric power industry equipment insulation.
- Q:How does the glazed wall in the living room fixed? The top surface of the glazed wall is mineral wool board.
- How does the glazed wall in the living room fixed? The top surface of the glazed wall is mineral wool board.
- Q:Does anyone know about the filling materials in the steel stud, is it glass wool or mineral wool?
- Relatively glass wool of famous brand is more environmentally friendly. Rock wool has larger particles. They all have good thermal insulation and sound absorption performance, but are not recommended to use them both. The proportion of glass wool used is smaller than that of rock wool in terms of the same sound absorption performance. It may contains asbestos.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range