Specifications of glass wool blanket
Application of glass wool blanket
This material can be freely cut in construction according to the shape required, mainly used in room, noise-canceling system, transportation, refrigerators and household electric appliances for noise canceling.
Package of glass wool blanket
Each roll is wrapped with vacuum plastic bag, and then in PE woven bag.
- Q:What is the difference between imported glass wool and rock wool?
- Glass wool is categorized into glass fiber, which is a manmade inorganic fiber. Glass wool employs quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural ores as the main raw materials, accompanying with some pure alkali, boraxes and other chemicals to melt into glass, and then fibering melten glass and adding environmentally friendly thermosetting resin-based adhesives for finished product. It is an inodganic fiber. Glass wool is good shaped with small volume density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and sound absorption properties, great corrosion resistance as well as stable chemical performance. It is a typical multi-pore sound-absorbing material with good sound-absorbing property. Rock wool: English (rockwool). It belongs to an inorganic material. Rock wool is a manmade inorganic fiber which employs basalt and dolomite as the main raw materials and is produced by melting at high temperatures before being processed by high-speed centrifugation equipment. It has strong thermal insulation and fire resistance properties.
- Q:What performance characteristics does aluminium foil ultra-fine glass wool board have?
- 1, It has characteristics of waterproof ability, corrosion resistance, no mildew and no insect, able to prevent condensation effectively and prevent pipes from freezing. 2, It is light in weight, high in sound absorption coefficient, low in thermal conductivity with noninflammability and fire-retardant capability as well as chemical stability. 3, It is low in cost, good in hydrophobic property, good in elasticity and softness, which enables it to be a both commonly used insulation material and commonly used cold retaining material. It has a wide range of applications with stable product performance.
- Q:Centrifugal glass wool board and polyurethane foam, which has better thermal insulation performance?
- In terms of the thermal insulation performance, rigid PU foam is certainly the best, which has heat conduction data.
- Q:Does glass wool equals to rock wool?
- It has advantages of good sound-absorbing , welding and thermal insulation performance, small bulk density, chemical stability, corrosion resistance, and belongs to glass in terms of chemical composition. It is an man-made inorganic fiber, cotton-like material. Glass wool belongs to glass fiber with low thermal conductivity which is a mineral wool. Rock wool is also known as asbestos. Glass wool fiberizes molten glass.
- Q:What are the differences between glass asbestos and glass reinforced plastics?
- Fiber glass contains glass silk. Asbestos gauges are easy to be broken into pieces, you can not see glass in them. Gloves must be put on when holding or dealing with them to prevent them from sticking to your hands. Asbestos have advantages of acid and basic resistance, good insulation properity, and they are firm, almost unbreakable. Therefore, the industrial uses of it are more than 1,000. However, during the exploitation, processing and application of asbestos, there are dust nuisances. Asbestos are known to cause asbestosis of contacts, and now have been recognized in the world as carcinogen for humans.
- Q:Are thermal insulation glass wool boards hydrophobic?
- It has poor performance in fireproofing and thermal insulation, and has a high heat conductivity coefficient. At present, it meet requirements of thermal insulation and energy saving policy for external walls. Glass wool is heavy itself, easy to slag. It can lead to serious pollution during construction and produce cancerogenic substance. It is highly absorbent, and easy to peel off. The operation life of which is short.
- Q:Glass fiber, glass wool, what is the difference
- It is made of glass ball or waste glass as raw material by high temperature melting, drawing, yarn, weaving and other processes made of its monofilament diameter of a few microns to twenty meters a few microns, the equivalent of a hair Of the 1 / 20-1 / 5, each bundle of fiber raw silk by hundreds or even thousands of monofilament composition
- Q:What's the difference between the rock wool and glass wool?
- Glass wool: Main raw material is glass, A level fireproof grade, thermal conductivity coefficient 0.037, thermal shrinkage temperature 270 degrees, application: obvious cold insulation effect. Rock wool: Main raw material is glass, A level fireproof grade, thermal conductivity coefficient 0.040, thermal shrinkage temperature 730 degrees, application: It'd used in construction, ship building, petroleum chemical and other high-end engineering. hope it can help you.
- Q:What are the differences between the glass fiber and glass wool? ?
- Glass fiber is a kind of inorganic non-metallic material,which is widely used in the chemical, electronics, communications, etc.; Glass wool is one of the glass fibers, which has narrower applications.
- Q:Centrifugal glass wool board is used to do what
- Mainly used for high-rise buildings within the wall compartment, ceiling, metal duct or bellows insulation, studio, room and other noise absorption within the noise.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range