Rubber plastics inulation materials have seven advantages :
1. Low conductivity factor
2.Good fire blocking
4.Closed pore foaming and good damp-proof property
6.Easy to install and beautiful appearance
We are an expert manufacture of rubber plastic insulation material with about 20 years experience and obtained GB/Rohs / BS476 certificate . widely used in the heat-insulation and heat-preservation of various pipes and equipments, such as the central air conditioners, separate air conditioners, construction, medicine, chemical and appliance. It was the best option for the customer who strives for perfection.
Package of Rubber plastics inulation: Packed with bag.
- Q:Specifications and models of glass wool
- Models of glass wool: 32kg / 50mm, 48kg / 50mm, 80kg / 50mm, 96kg / 25mm, 80kg / 25mm
- Q:Does glass wool belong to the asbestos insulation material?
- Asbestos products have many varieties and they are mainly used for thermal insulation in industrial equipment and industrial pipes. The operating temperature is within 600 ℃. Compared with glass wool, asbestos products also have more forms. They include asbestos cloth, rope, tape, sheet, blanket, packing (sealing materials), quilt (for fire suppression) and paper.Glass wool is mainly used for thermal insulation of buildings and air ducts. The operating temperature is within 450 ℃.The main products areglass wool plates and carpets.It need to be noted that asbestos is non-environmentally friendly materials and it is radioactive. Long-term contact with it may do great harm to the human body, thus the production of it is banned.
- Q:Glass wool 159 * 70 What does it mean
- Glass wool pipe specifications 159 refers to pipe diameter of 70 mm.
- Q:What does the thermal insulation test of glass rock wool include?
- Appearance, dimensional deviation(length, width, height), shot content, average diameter of fibers, flatness deviation, right-angle deviation, water absorption coefficient, hydrophobic rate, short-term water absorption, tensile strength perpendicular to the surface, compression strength, heat conductivity coefficient, dimensional stability, noise reduction coefficient, acidity coefficient, vapor diffusion resistance factor, long-term water absorption, combustion performance. These are testing programs of rock wool thermal insulation boards. The raw materials and performance of which are different from that of glass wool. In addition to the different areas, the required testing programs are different too. My answer is for reference only.
- Q:If rock wool board and glass wool are used in enclosed stone curtain walls, which one is better?
- 1. Glass wool has a lower thermal conductivity than rock wool, and glass wool keeps about about 650 in melting crunode; firewall behind the glass curtain wall mainly use rock wool with a volume-weight of 60 to 64, and its melting crunode is about 1200.
- Q:Whether the combustion performance of glass wool blanket can reach A grade
- Glass wool and rock wool are commonly grouped into the category of A grade fireproof material .
- Q:what is the specification of glass wool sound-absorbing board?
- General specifications include 600 * 600600 * 500 * 1200-1200/12000300/400 mm thickness is usually 14 to 22 mm. . But different production capacity depends on the specific manufacturer, the manufacturer without certain production capacity can't do the bar plate or reach the thickness.
- Q:What are the requirements for the filling thermal insulation material of glass wool?
- Q:What's wrong as the glass wool pipe is too soft?
- Nothing is wrong.
- Q:What's the difference between rock wool board, glass wool board, glass wool felt?
- First question: These three products are used for thermal insulation in roof and wall surface, ship, equipment respectively. Second question: specifications: Rock wool board: 1000 * 630 1000 * 600 1200 * 6001200 * 630 Density is 60-100KG / M3. Imported and exported density is 60-100KG / M3. Glass wool board: 1200 * 600 density: 20-40KG / M3 Glass wool felt : width:1200 density:10-30 [For exoprt] Third question: They can all reach Class A non-combustible. Fourth question: Rock wool board is waterproof and fireproof while glass wool is only fireproof. Fifth question: They can all use tinfoil. Glass wool felt needs to be vacuumized because it has low density. [These are what customers need. ] Sixth question: Add me, and I will inform you the latest changes. Seventh question: It can be used in other ways. Contact me for pecific price.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range