Rubber plastics inulation materials have seven advantages :
1. Low conductivity factor
2.Good fire blocking
4.Closed pore foaming and good damp-proof property
6.Easy to install and beautiful appearance
We are an expert manufacture of rubber plastic insulation material with about 20 years experience and obtained GB/Rohs / BS476 certificate . widely used in the heat-insulation and heat-preservation of various pipes and equipments, such as the central air conditioners, separate air conditioners, construction, medicine, chemical and appliance. It was the best option for the customer who strives for perfection.
Package of Rubber plastics inulation: Packed with bag.
- Q:Centrifugal glass wool board and polyurethane foam, which has better thermal insulation performance?
- The performances maybe are similar, of course, glass wool board with different unit weight, will also be different. Techniques are almost the same. Centrifugal glass wool board has better performance than that of polyurethane foam insulation materials in fire resistance.
- Q:How to fix centrifugal glass wool felt for steel structure?
- Self-tapping screw
- Q:Glass core material of ultra-fine glass wool
- Glass core material is an important component of VIP, playing an significant role on the heat conductivity coefficient of vacuum insulated panel. Vacuumized core material has certain intensity, which can play a framework supporting role. And the fiber distribution of core material determines the VIP adiabatic degree. Thus, the more uniform the fiber distribution of core material, The lower its heat conductivity coefficient and the better the insulating property.
- Q:What are the differences among glass wool, rock wool and mineral wool?
- Glass wool: The main raw material is glass, the fire rating of which is A-level, and the heat conductivity coefficient is 0.037, the shrinkage temperature is around 270 degrees. Uses: It has a significant cold insulation performance. Rock wool: The main raw material is basalt, the fire rating of which is A-level, and the heat conductivity coefficient is 0.040, the shrinkage temperature is around 730 degrees. Uses: It can be used in high-end engineering projects such as construction, shipbuilding, petrochemical ones. Mineral wool: The main raw material is slag, the fire rating of which is A-level, and the heat conductivity coefficient is 0.044, the shrinkage temperature is around 680 degrees. Uses: It can be used as filling and thermal insulation materials for curtain walls.
- Q:What are the differences between glass wool and rock wool in terms of thermal insulation?
- If the temperature is higher than 300 degrees, the rock wool boards are better. The operation life of glass wool at high temperature is short, and the price of which is higher than that of rock wool. Galvanized board can be used as protective layer for its long operation life but it rusts easily and is not so beautiful. The aluminium plate has a short operation life and it damages and deforms easily.
- Q:How to install sound insulation glass wool boards on the wall?
- After pasting aluminum insulation supporting pin on the keel, press the board or felt on it till it is pinned.
- Q:Glass wool and pef air conditioning insulation material, which one is better?
- It's all right to use rubber and plastic, PEF or glass wool, but it is not recommended to use glass wool which has poor waterproof effect, and try to use rubber! Select the appropriate thickness according the local winter temperature, or it will be frozen if it is too thin in winter.
- Q:what's the temperature the high temperature glass wool endure?
- The maximum temperature is 300 degrees.
- Q:What's the difference between rock wool board, glass wool board, glass wool felt?
- First question: These three products are used for thermal insulation in roof and wall surface, ship, equipment respectively. Second question: specifications: Rock wool board: 1000 * 630 1000 * 600 1200 * 6001200 * 630 Density is 60-100KG / M3. Imported and exported density is 60-100KG / M3. Glass wool board: 1200 * 600 density: 20-40KG / M3 Glass wool felt : width:1200 density:10-30 [For exoprt] Third question: They can all reach Class A non-combustible. Fourth question: Rock wool board is waterproof and fireproof while glass wool is only fireproof. Fifth question: They can all use tinfoil. Glass wool felt needs to be vacuumized because it has low density. [These are what customers need. ] Sixth question: Add me, and I will inform you the latest changes. Seventh question: It can be used in other ways. Contact me for pecific price.
- Q:Does rock wool board refer to the glass wool ?
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range