Rubber plastics inulation materials have seven advantages :
1. Low conductivity factor
2.Good fire blocking
4.Closed pore foaming and good damp-proof property
6.Easy to install and beautiful appearance
We are an expert manufacture of rubber plastic insulation material with about 20 years experience and obtained GB/Rohs / BS476 certificate . widely used in the heat-insulation and heat-preservation of various pipes and equipments, such as the central air conditioners, separate air conditioners, construction, medicine, chemical and appliance. It was the best option for the customer who strives for perfection.
Package of Rubber plastics inulation: Packed with bag.
- Q:Is centrifugal glass wool board suitable for home use?
- It can be easily broken and produce fine suspended particles. If the glass wool is of poor quality, you'd better use plastic bags or non-woven fabric to wrap it when using. So you must choose brand whose products are of good quality. Also if it is for the acoustics, it will do harm to the human body if inhaled into the lungs. So be sure to choose a renowable brand o centrifugal glass wool.
- Q:What are the differences between the common and high temperature resistant glass wool boards?
- The operating temperatures are different. The common boards can resist 300 degrees, the high temperature resistant one can resist 500 degrees.
- Q:What is the main use of glass wool insulation materials?
- Uses of glass wool insulation material, glass wool: The main raw materials are glass, class A fireproof rating, thermal conductivity coefficient 0.037, shrinking temperature of 270 degrees, use: Good cold insualtion property.
- Q:Are rubber and plastic thermal insulation material and glass wool in air conditioner energy-saving materials ?
- They are energy-saving materials, and thermal insulation materials which can reduce the heat exchange with the outside world of the system and improve efficiency.
- Q:What is the density of glass wool?
- Usually, wool thickness is15MM 25MM 30MM 40MM or 50MM .. Unit weight is 12K 16K 24K 32 or 48K. Glass wool with high unit weight should be reserved. And the price depends on the purposes.
- Q:what is the specification of glass wool sound-absorbing board?
- Mineral wool sound absorption board is mineral wool board, general specifications include 600*600,600*12000,300/400/500*1200-1800mm thickness is usually 14 to 22 mm. . But different production capacity depends on the specific manufacturer, the manufacturer without certain production capacity can't do the bar plate or reach the thickness. Here i recommend Meiluda mineral wool board, a factory with producing assembly line and ability. Cost performance was very good.
- Q:What is the difference between anti-high temperature glass wool and ordinary glass wool?
- Difference: High-temperature glass wool is made up of glass fibers and special high-temperature adhesive. It is yellowish with curing agent as the high temperature adhesive and with a small quantity of glue. While ordinary glass wool is dark yellow with ordinary resin adhesive as the binder.
- Q:How to distinguish green glass wools?
- Rock wool is much harder than glass silk. rock wool color: Khaki, deep. glass silk wool color: yellow, light. Cellosilk is not the same. Rock wool is harder while glass silk wool is softer. Rock wool is white, without elasticity. It is irritating to skin. But glass wool is yellow, with elasticity and without irritation to skin. Glass wool is made through high temperature melting of industrial waste glass, and then making glass into flow by high-speed centrifuge, pulling glass flow into fiber under high temperature and high speed. Rock wool is inorganic fiber made by base materials of fine basalt after high temperature melting in high-speed centrifugation equipment. Glass wool is more economical and environmentally friendly than rock wool.
- Q:Glass wool 159 * 70 What does it mean
- Glass wool pipe specifications 159 refers to pipe diameter of 70 mm.
- Q:what is the quota of glass wool rigid section of thermal insulation.
- Now, I also encountered the same problem, lz, can you tell me what quota should be used?
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range