Rubber plastics inulation materials have seven advantages :
1. Low conductivity factor
2.Good fire blocking
4.Closed pore foaming and good damp-proof property
6.Easy to install and beautiful appearance
We are an expert manufacture of rubber plastic insulation material with about 20 years experience and obtained GB/Rohs / BS476 certificate . widely used in the heat-insulation and heat-preservation of various pipes and equipments, such as the central air conditioners, separate air conditioners, construction, medicine, chemical and appliance. It was the best option for the customer who strives for perfection.
Package of Rubber plastics inulation: Packed with bag.
- Q:What properties does glass wool felt have?
- 1. It serves as the thermal preservation for steel structure. 2. It serves as the thermal insulation and sound insualtion for air ducts. 3. It serves as the thermal preservation for pipes. 4. It serves as the thermal insulation for walls. 5. It serves as interior partition. 6. It can be applied to railway carriages.
- Q:Centrifugal glass wool board is used to do what
- Centrifugal glass wool board is centrifugal glass wool after curing made of a certain strength of the plate products
- Q:Is the glass wool poisonous,
- But long-term inhalation of glass wool is certainly harmful to the body, because the glass wool is made of glass fiber, long-term inhalation of a large number of glass fiber,
- Q:What's the difference between glass wool board and rock wool board ?
- Glass wool is glass wool roll mat made through fibering of molten glass and then solidification by adding binder, and fibre diameter of glass wool depends on centrifugation extrusion technology. The difference is the centrifugation techniques, TEL centrifugation technique of Saint-gobain Aesop who is the founder of glass wool, is the most popular technique currently. At present the domestic glass wool market is gradually expanding. Companies such as Quanhe Chemical Co., Ltd. in Dacheng have made significant contributions to promote glass wool. Rock wool board is artificial inorganic fibers made from basalt, and processed through melting in high temperature, with light weight, low heat conductivity coefficient , heat absorption, non-combustible characteristics. The initial development should be consistent with stipulation in Application types and basic requirements of building thermal insulation materials. It is generally used in industrial architectures. Pilot run succeeded in June 198. Rock wool board is new type of thermal insulating, fire retardant and sound absorbing material.
- Q:What are the differences among glass wool, rock wool and mineral wool?
- Glass wool is usually used in the industrial field, that is glass silk. Rock wool is generally used in external thermal insulation of pipelines, and in the sound insulation of partitions or the thermal insulation of ceilings. You must know about mineral wool boards, generally, they are used in office as suspended ceilings. The main function of which is sound absorption. If you want thermal insulation and sound absorption, you can use them both, haha.
- Q:Whether the rock wool is belong to the glass wool product or not.
- the manmade inorganic fiber is made by the high-speed centrifugation equipment. it molding is good. the different rock wool thermal insulation products has different requirements, and it can be made into different specification and the material of the cotton-shaped is the inorganic substance fiber with stable chemical performance. Glass wool is melten glass fibrosis, it is corrosion resistance, and man-made inorganic fiber, while adding a special binder and dust laying oil, low bulk density, good sound absorption, thermal insulation, low thermal conductivity. Glass wool belongs to a category in glass fiber, chemical composition belongs to glass, melting in high temperature! the specific defination is in the following rock wool is taken the natural basalt as the main raw material. the two names are different but the thermal insulating and refractory material performance is nearly the same.
- Q:What are the uses of glass wool thermal insulation materials?
- They are generally used in steel roofing. and the outer layer of pipes. .
- Q:Does anyone know about the specifications of formaldehyde-free glass wool boards?
- Product Category: Category of glass wool products: Brand of thermal insulation board: Applications: JG149-2003 Texture: Level of mineral fibers: Origin of A-level products: Langfang, Hebei. low temperature bending ≤: -Operating temperature: 600 The heat conductivity coefficient(room temperature): 0.035 Form: Fibrous Shape: Rectangular. Compressive strength: - Anti-bending strength: - Breaking elongation: - Core materials: Glass wool
- Q:The main classification and difference of glass wool
- The main classification and difference of glass wool
- Q:How much does centrifugal pan of glass wool need to invest? ?
- More or less are both OK.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range