Rubber plastics inulation materials have seven advantages :
1. Low conductivity factor
2.Good fire blocking
4.Closed pore foaming and good damp-proof property
6.Easy to install and beautiful appearance
We are an expert manufacture of rubber plastic insulation material with about 20 years experience and obtained GB/Rohs / BS476 certificate . widely used in the heat-insulation and heat-preservation of various pipes and equipments, such as the central air conditioners, separate air conditioners, construction, medicine, chemical and appliance. It was the best option for the customer who strives for perfection.
Package of Rubber plastics inulation: Packed with bag.
- Q:Can high-temperature glass wool be on fire?
- Glass wool belongs to class A nonflammable material.
- Q:Centrifugal glass wool board and polyurethane foam, which has better thermal insulation performance?
- The performances maybe are similar, of course, glass wool board with different unit weight, will also be different. Techniques are almost the same. Centrifugal glass wool board has better performance than that of polyurethane foam insulation materials in fire resistance.
- Q:Is the glass wool used in curtain wall the thermal insulation wool?
- No,it isn't.
- Q:What performance characteristics does aluminium foil ultra-fine glass wool board have?
- The product is light in volume-weight, low in thermal conductivity, high in acoustical absorption coefficient and good in flame retardation. It can be widely used in thermal equipment, air-conditioning thermostat, hot and cold pipes, drying oven and oast, cold storage and be useds as thermal preservation, thermal insulation, sound insulation and so on for bulidings.
- Q:Can mineral wool, rock wool and glass wool thermal insulation be applied to inverted roofs?
- And wall insulation material can be applied to all kinds of roofing. Glass curtain wall Steel structures are basically solid material hanging while facade walls need adhesive and fixation and other processes.
- Q:What is the difference between quartz wool and glass wool?
- Quartz wool / glass wool / insulated cotton [Instrument]. Products introduction: quartz wool: it is used as the filler of analytical instruments or small reaction tubes in laboratory, or as the insulation material. Temperature resistance: about 1300 degrees. Specifications: 1 to 3um and 3 to 5um. Packaging:
- Q:If rock wool board and glass wool are used in enclosed stone curtain walls, which one is better?
- 1. Glass wool has a lower thermal conductivity than rock wool, and glass wool keeps about about 650 in melting crunode; firewall behind the glass curtain wall mainly use rock wool with a volume-weight of 60 to 64, and its melting crunode is about 1200.
- Q:Whose thermal insulation performance is the best between glass wool felts and cystosepiments?
- The construction methods are different. The cystosepiments are certainly better than glass wools. But cystosepiments are rigid plates, while the glass wool felts are soft. From the thermal insulation property,
- Q:How is the thermal insulation property of glass cotton?
- Rock wool is recommended. rock wool are often used in industries, for its better insulation performance and corrosion resistance.
- Q:Could centrifugal glass wool be treated as cold insulation material?
- yes, central air conditioning is useful.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range