Rubber plastics inulation materials have seven advantages :
1. Low conductivity factor
2.Good fire blocking
4.Closed pore foaming and good damp-proof property
6.Easy to install and beautiful appearance
We are an expert manufacture of rubber plastic insulation material with about 20 years experience and obtained GB/Rohs / BS476 certificate . widely used in the heat-insulation and heat-preservation of various pipes and equipments, such as the central air conditioners, separate air conditioners, construction, medicine, chemical and appliance. It was the best option for the customer who strives for perfection.
Package of Rubber plastics inulation: Packed with bag.
- Q:What is the density of high-temperature glass fiber
- Density: Roll glass wool felt is coiled materials for large area coverage. It is not only thermal-insulating, but also can reduce shock and absorb sound,especially the medium and low frequency noise. It can help reduce the noise and improve the working environment.
- Q:What are the differences between glass wool and natural cotton? Are there any differences when touching?
- Burn it.
- Q:How much is the unit weight of thermal insulation glass wool boards at least? How much is the unit weight of sound absorption glass panels?
- Sound-absorbing boards must be more than 80K at least, we use boards of 96K.
- Q:What are the disadvantages of glass wool? What are the technical limitations in application?
- Glass wool is one kind of the glass fiber and it is a man-made inorganic fiber. Glass is made by melting such raw materials as quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural ore with some chemical materials like pure alkali and sodium borate. In the molten state, the glass is thrown into fine fibers in the shape of floc by the with external force. These fibres vertically interwine and show many small gaps. These gaps can be regarded as air void. Thus, glass wool can be regarded as porous materials and it is of good insulation and sound absorption performance.
- Q:is glass wool fireproof?
- Glass wool is flame retardant or fireproof.
- Q:Which kind of soundproof cotton is the best for decorative gypsum board partition ? Mineral rock wool or glass wool?
- The upstairs answer is wrong. rock wool is made of basalt through melting and spining, rather than asbestos. Asbestos and rock wool are two different things. Please check soundproof walls. From the aspect of soundproof effect, it is better to combine rock wool and glass wool, with the former insulating low frequency and the latter insulating high frequency. Unit weight should be above 80k. In terms of construction, they are similar. Rock wool may be more difficult for construction workers but it is cheaper than glass wool.
- Q:What is the density of glass wool?
- Usually, wool thickness is15MM 25MM 30MM 40MM or 50MM .. Unit weight is 12K 16K 24K 32 or 48K. Glass wool with high unit weight should be reserved. And the price depends on the purposes.
- Q:What's the performance and difference of rock wool and glass wool fireproofing material?
- Rock wool and glass wool belong to Class A fireproofing rating, secondly, rock wool can endure high temperature of 800 degrees, glass wool high temperature of 450 degrees, again,unit weight of rock wool is relatively heavier and unit weight of glass wool is lighter, finally, glass wool has better waterproof performance.
- Q:Can mineral wool, rock wool and glass wool thermal insulation be applied to inverted roofs?
- It can be applied and it is just a problem of construction. Some are easier in construction and some are difficult.
- Q:Are rubber and plastic thermal insulation material and glass wool in air conditioner energy-saving materials ?
- They are energy-saving materials, and thermal insulation materials which can reduce the heat exchange with the outside world of the system and improve efficiency.
We are a large conglomerate integrating research, development, production and sales of centrifugal glass wool. We have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；African
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range