Basic Information of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0093:
1.Size: 20X30cm/ 25X40cm/30x45cm/30x60cm tile
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0093:
1. Size:200*300mm;250*400mm;300X450mm;300X600mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0093:
Normal Size of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0093:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:how to finish edge of ceramic tile counter?
- The are several types of wood counter edges . Each will fit flat up to the edge of the tile, There is one type that you can get at most home improvement centers that do go up and over the edge of the tile. One other possibility is the metal or plastic edging. This is usually installed on the top tile and its over hung and you put another pc of tile on the edge. You might be able to use a decorative strip of tile on the edge if you can find one that is the same width as you need. Some one mentioned the V type ceramic trim pc, these need to be put on during installation since they partially set on the top of the counter. As far as a saw blade, new blades are not supposed to chip tile so theres a couple of reasons why this may occur. The blade was on back wards, a bearing was going out in the saw itself and causing a wobble. Chip in the blade itself so minor you can t see it. The type of blade. Did you get a segmented blade or a continuous rim type? I ve never liked the segmented blades, can cause chipping on some types of tiles or if you pushed it through to fast. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:installing a shower door to a tile shower?
- Tile out even with the threshold. Your bull nosing (SBN) should come right down atop your sill so that every thing will line up. You then can drill w/ a masonry bit thru the tile or grout line and into the studding thats at the end of the sill. Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications GL
- Q:how to fix loose floor tiles in house?
- ceramic tile? Get a grout file and file out the grout from around the tile which is loose. Get a hammer and break up the tile which is loose if it won't come up after the grout is gone. Chisel down the existing thin set to the subfloor material. Apply new thin set, set new tile and re-grout after 24 hours. edit.. after finding out that you do not have another tile to replace it the procedure will be the same except hitting it with a hammer. It may come right up or you may have to gently pry it up. Gently and do not pry against an adjacent tile.
- Q:what is the best ceramic tile adhesive?
- The adhesive will vary with the type of substrate your tiling over. If your going over drywall in a NON wet area,you can use a mastic(easier to work with for a novice) or a thin set ( much cheaper). But if your doing a wet area such as a shower or tub surround, you really should be going over a cement board and a thin set only. Mastic will fail in a wet area. Since your doing a large tile, I would recommend a thin set only..Along with the proper trowel which is a 1/4x3/8ths. If you want brand names, the only 2 I ve used in the last 20+ years are H B Fuller ( Tec) and Custom Thin sets. If you have any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:What is the best paint to paint over tile?
- particular. verify you purchase appropriate tile paint from DIY shop. prepare with a small curler in small sections. Take care We additionally tiled over some tiles as long as tiles are enterprise on the partitions you won't be able to tell and you will be able to pickup deals. Tile paint isn't much less high priced and might rather make a multitude.
- Q:can you use self adhesive tiles on a bathroom wall? and can you also use them in the bathtub walls?
- yes! okorder.com/
- Q:Tile Cost: Any way to get it wholesale/lower cost?
- You ll have trouble finding a lot in a 24x 24 tile wholesale/retail or other wise. These are a more pricey tile since the size alone makes them hard to handle, transport and produce. Your chance are better off in a 16x16 or 18x18 tiles because of getting that many you can pallet pricing and get a discount. Unless you have a builders license your not supposed to be able to buy them wholesale but you can get a deal in that quantity through your mom and pop flooring places. You may be able to find a deal at your discount places, but a lot of that tile is close out and discontinued tiles which I don t recommend when getting that amount.( may not be able to get more should you need it.) GL
- Q:Wooden flooring or tiles in kitchen?
- Tile would be your best choice since it's almost indestructible, especially because of the garden entrance and the traffic pattern. Although wood floors are gorgeous, they won't stand up to spills, scratching, and traffic like tile does, particularly in the kitchen. If you do opt for tile though, use porcelain or natural stone rather than ceramic since ceramic can pit and chip. If you choose natural stone, make sure that it's sealed since it's porous and may stain or become watermarked.
- Q:What is the classification of tiles, what is the difference?
- Tiles are made of refractory metal oxides and semi-metallic oxides, through the process of grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering, and the formation of an acid-resistant porcelain or stone, etc., building or decoration materials, called For tiles. The raw materials are mostly made of clay, quartz sand and so on.
According to the use of points: outside the wall, the wall, floor tiles, square brick, industrial tiles and so on.
According to the molding points: dry pressure molding brick, extrusion molding brick, plastic molding brick.
Ingredients: oxidized tiles, reduced tiles.
According to glazed: glazed tiles, no glazed tiles.
According to the water absorption points: porcelain tiles, stoneware tiles, fine stoneware brick, stoneware brick, ceramic brick.
According to varieties: polished tiles, antique tiles, tiles, all cast glaze, throwing crystal tiles, microcrystalline stone, split brick, square brick (cultural brick).
According to the production process points: printing tiles, polished tiles, spot bricks, crystal tiles, no glazed tiles.
- Q:Help with Ceramic Tile Please!!?
- Yeah, Ryder's intuition is right. You can't put peel-n-sticks ( or any other vinyl) on top of ceramic. You can although, have a good carpet shop make up a custom fit rug (from ordinary wall to wall carpeting) that will cover your entire bathroom floor. We've made thousands of them. You keep the resale value of your tile, and it goes away at the same time. ...a really good shop can even make you a matching toilet seat cover to match your rug...
We are a modernized and powerful manufacturer, specializeing in Glazed tiles, Polished tiles, ceramics tiles, and we have been engaged in architectural ceramic development and production for nearly 20 years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range