Basic Information of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0093:
1.Size: 20X30cm/ 25X40cm/30x45cm/30x60cm tile
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0093:
1. Size:200*300mm;250*400mm;300X450mm;300X600mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0093:
Normal Size of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0093:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:Marco Polo tiles have several manufacturers
- Marco Polo has a total of seven manufacturers
Upstairs you do not understand do not pretend to understand
- Q:I had a tile floor put down in the bathroom?
- At Home Depot, there is a grout cleaner, you apply and wipe off. We used stain resistant frout for this reason when we did our bathroom but the cleaner does work well. When you seal it, make sure to apply lots of sealant and it wipes off the tiles themselves. You do not need to seal the tile, they should be fine.
- Q:Can you lay ceramic tile on wood flooring?
- yes, you'll need a good underlayment. The reason is that the independent movement of the planks as weight loads the floor will cause torque between two planks, cracking the mortar and the grout and perhaps the tiles themselves. Its enough work to lay the tile that you definately don't want to do this without the underlayment. And I'm a guy that will lay tile over a well secured vinyl floor, so I'm not one of those there's only one right way to do it people. But in this case, you'll be unhappy with the results without a sanded plywood or cement board underlayment.
- Q:How to remove ceramic tiles from plaster walls?
- There is no way to not damage walls. Yes it is a big job, a very big job. The best way to remove ceramic wall tile is to rent a chipping hammer with a ceramic tile bit from your local equipment rental center.
- Q:cracked counter tiles?
- i..just go to your local Lowe's and get your white replace,emt tiles...get a grout chisel and get the grout out and take the cracked tile out...get you premixed tile mortar and put your new tiles back on and re-grout with your same premixed mortar..(it's called premixed mortar and grouta)...whhoollaaah your done.....any flooring specialist can walk you through it if you should have questions..
- Q:Tile in my home with young children...?
- I have tile in my kitchen that proceeds into a section of the family room. First I would get a textured instead of smooth tile because if their feet are wet or something gets spilled, it is a nasty hard fall. Tile is very easy to clean in my opinion and it does look very nice and adds to the equity in your home. I am not sure I would put tile in my entire house because I do have children (10 and almost 5) and I have had 2 situations where the floor was wet and my son went down hard. So my suggestion is to not put tile in the whole house, but choose certain rooms. There are pros to it, but having children myself it can be a nasty fall when it is wet and someone slips on it. If put in the kitchen or bathroom I would go for a textured tile instead of smooth to help prevent those falls.
- Q:can you put counter top on existing ceramic tile?
- i'd just pop the tiles off and refinish the top. simple, and relatively cheap.
- Q:Question about Pre-Mixed Tile Grout?
- Sealer, sealer, sealer... It's like the magic solution for everything now. The most important thing about what you are doing is the adhesive for the tile. Make sure it can handle the water. And spread it thick... let the tile squeeze it out and wipe out the excess. You cannot have air bubbles under the tile. The steam will expand the air in that bubble (1,000 times it's cold volume) and pop the tiles. As for grouting between the joints: consider using caulk instead. You can specially order (at the hardware store) tinted and colored caulks. In a shower, there is no better solution. I bought a grout remover tool and took out the grout in my tile shower then installed a light sand colored caulk 15 years ago. I never sealed the glazed tile and it still looks good.
- Q:How to completely remove the double-sided adhesive on the tile?
- First of all, we can use the removal of nail polish to clean the water to see, but because the light to the water is likely to make the original color of the wall also followed off, so it is recommended in the obvious small places try more insurance.
Or, we can take a piece of vinegar covered with dry cloth, to cover the entire double-sided adhesive traces of the place, until the double-sided adhesive sticky stains completely wet, you can use the ruler easily removed.
- Q:peel-n-stick tile?
- should be spotless, if the floor is not truly clean than the sticking tile will come loose
We are a modernized and powerful manufacturer, specializeing in Glazed tiles, Polished tiles, ceramics tiles, and we have been engaged in architectural ceramic development and production for nearly 20 years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range