Specifications of porcelain tiles
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of porcelain tiles
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Usage of porceain tile
Polishing Line of porcelain tile
Packing Line of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Advantages of porcelain tile
Main Export Markets:
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:Laying ceramic tile on old wood subfloor?
- go to Lowes or the HoDepot and take the FREE tile classes .... those instructors are very good .... NUMBER ONE you must float the floor with the tile preparation cement to seal the wood and have a flat surface to lay tile ....
- Q:on average whats cheaper tile effect laminate or actual ceramic tiles?
- Ceramic Effect Laminate
- Q:The kind of tile is a good tiles?
- The higher the accuracy of the tile side, the better the effect after paving, buy high-quality tiles is not only easy to construction, but also save man-hours and accessories. With the tape measure the size of each tile around the difference between the high accuracy of the top grade. First-line brand Huidang's tiles very good.
Tiles with good hardness, toughness, not easy to rot on the top grade. To the edge of the tile fragments scratches each other to see the broken pieces of broken pieces is fine or loose, is hard, brittle or softer, is left scratches, or scattered powder, if the former is the top grade, the latter is quality difference.
Whether the standard is the key to determine the quality of the tile, with a tape or caliper measurement of the diagonal and four sides of the tile size and thickness are uniform, good tiles, sound crisp sound, indicating high porcelain content. If the sound "blah" with a stubble sound, indicating that the brick contains cracks. Good tiles, the master is also easy to install the installation, the installation of the effect is also standardized.
Good tiles pattern, pattern color clear and consistent, delicate and delicate process, no obvious color, dislocation, broken line or inconsistency of the depth.
- Q:Does repainting kitchen tiles really work?
- Just my 2 cents. A couple of months ago I saw a bathroom with painted tile and it looked really different. It looked really cheap. I think you would be disappointed if you spent the time and money to paint the tiles.
- Q:Uneven tile finish on walls?
- From what I understand, I'd install either waterproof drywall or regular which you can then seal. You can shim the drywall out where the gap is with furring strips. This will give you a straight surface to put your tile on. This assumes the drywall butts into a corner. You can't put tile on an uneven surface as it just magnifies the unevenness. You might be able to put a molding on to cover the gap. That sounds the easiest and cheapest. Take a picture and show it to some one at a tile store or at a hardware store and they might be able to help.
- Q:What is all porcelain called semi-tiles
- The water is certainly not in the top of the tile there is a hot extension to the warmth, although the semi-porcelain heating rate is higher, but definitely not to say that in the warm with semi-porcelain will produce problems that can be ignored in other words As long as the quality of ceramic tiles for their own home enough to wear the same degree of wear is no difference,
- Q:Dye Numbers on tile!?
- Just buy a bunch of cases and mix them all up. See if theres an arrow on the back of the tile so you have them all pointed in the same direction.
- Q:Drilling through tile...?
- get a drill bit for ceramic tile and buy the proper anchors' prefit your safety bars so that when you drill your not on the edge of any tiles. drill at a low speed and try to spray water while you drill to keep the bit cool. as you are going through the tile, ease up on the pressure a bit and you should have no trouble.
- Q:Stripping Paint from Bathroom Tiles?
- The best way to remove paint without ruining the tiles with scrape marks is to use a chemical stripper. Try a spot in an inconspicuous place. My only concern for you is that the grout might have absorbed the black paint so the black tinting may remain once the paint is removed from the tile. Your test spot will reveal the results and you can decide to follow through with the rest of the room or not. Sometimes you have to wonder what the hell goes through the minds of people when they decide to do home improvements. I
- Q:Do I need a vapor barrier when installing ceramic floor tile?
- YIKES!! Even in the High Desert of California, there is moisture underground. But, getting to your question: a) If your pad was poured over a vapor barrier (visqueen, typically), you do not need to add anything new *as a vapor barrier*. b) It cannot hurt to install a sealer on top of the concrete before you install new tile in any case. That will reduce the dusting in any case. c) But I am thinking that the felt paper you found was installed as a strain-relief rather than a vapor-barrier. It allows the tile to move differently than the concrete slab. This becomes important if there are extreme changes in outside temperature - which penetrates the edges of the slab and varies with the time-of-day - with relatively constant temperature inside. If the tile is bonded directly to the concrete as those temperature changes take place it will begin to spall and separate - not good as even a few fractions of an inch of difference will be enough to break the bond between the tile and the concrete. Were it up to me, I would install a strain-relief (AKA underlayment) with the new tile. There are liquid applications (Laticrete) and sheet goods (Durock) which come to mind and are very effective as a bond-breaker yet give a solid, reliable surface to hold the tile. These are only two of many and are linked below.
We product polishing brick, ceramic tile. Through constant innovation and practice,we have became a large modern enterprise which is specializing in the production of ceramic tiles. With advanced management concept, we promote quickly in technology and scale .
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range