Specifications of porcelain tiles
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of porcelain tiles
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Usage of porceain tile
Polishing Line of porcelain tile
Packing Line of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Advantages of porcelain tile
Main Export Markets:
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:HOW GOOD IS PEEL & STICK TILE?
- If you do your prep work right, this is a decent floor finish. Level any imperfections (floor leveler) and , thoroughly, clean the area that you are laying tile in. This can be an inexpensive flooring solution but more expensive, higher quality tile, will give you years of use and abuse.
- Q:How To Polish Granite Tile?
- Granite okorder.com/ Safety Tips: Always use safety gear to protect your eyes, nose, legs, gloves. If you are using wet polisher, always read the precaution and safety tips of wet polisher. As it uses water and electricity, be careful.
- Q:What is the tile diagonal
- Square tiles in the order of the first and third corners or the second and fourth corners connected to the length of the line, is the diagonal of the tiles. Not the four sides and so on
- Q:My tile won't get clean!?
- Sometimes when tile is installed and the water that was use to shape the joints and remove the excess grout is not changed as often as it should have been, this leaves a bloom on the tile surface. It is THIS (thin haze of grout residue) that is actually dirty not the tile. You must remove this and all will be well. Use a VERY, VERY, VERY,VERY light mixture of muriatic acid and water and clean the entire tile surface. Read and follow cautions on product label
- Q:Can you use non gloss tiles for the shower stall?
- As long as its a glazed tile with a matte finish. These types of tiles are in fact easy to make look clean since water spots hide better on a matte finish. If your referring to an unglazed tile, sealing the tile is a must, and I suggest sealing twice before installation. Matte glazed tiles are very common. I ve installed 10x more matte glazed tile than bright glazed tiles on shower/tub walls. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How to build a tile counter-top?
- Just did this recently. We used a half inch of high grade plywood for the base sheet, then on top of that a half inch sheet of backerboard. Adhere the plywood to the vanity with a liquid nails as well as actual nails. Adhere the backerboard to the plywood with thinset and hardibacker screws. Obviously you'll need to cut out the sinkholes in both. After that, you're ready to tile. Use the smallest groutlines as possible for a countertop, in my opinion. Be sure to seal the tile when you're done. I know how to tile, but I despise it (especially some of the intricate stuff involved in countertops), so I just hired the tiling done.
- Q:How to install ceramic wall tile?
- Most important get a decent tile cutter plan out your tiles so you have an equal cut at each end ,use tile spacers and good adhesive most of all like most DIY take your time
- Q:tiles and tile adhesive?
- You don t say what size tile it is and what your going over as far as a substrate. It makes a difference. Since I familiar with the coverage in s/f and your post suggests you came from the states I ll use a s/f format and some generalizations. Assuming you have a larger tile you should be using a larger notched trowel.1/4x3/8 but you may want to use a larger 1/2x1/2. I ll go off of a 1/4x3/8 trowel. A standard 50# bag of thin set will cover an area of 60/70 s/f using a 1/4x3/8 trowel. Splitting the difference and using 65 s/f per bag, divide 65 into the 290 s/f you have. Or 4.46 bags. So you ll need 5 , 50# bags of thin set using a 1/4x3/8 trowel. If your using a different size trowel , all bags have a coversion chart on the back to figure your coverage. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Stripping Paint from Bathroom Tiles?
- The best way to remove paint without ruining the tiles with scrape marks is to use a chemical stripper. Try a spot in an inconspicuous place. My only concern for you is that the grout might have absorbed the black paint so the black tinting may remain once the paint is removed from the tile. Your test spot will reveal the results and you can decide to follow through with the rest of the room or not. Sometimes you have to wonder what the hell goes through the minds of people when they decide to do home improvements. I
- Q:Tile flooring options?
- === you do not say if you want to try to lay those tiles or have a pro do the job == many floors have no grout lines and the whole complete total answer is to float the floor smooth and then lay the tiles on that float after it dries and you have a bit of
We product polishing brick, ceramic tile. Through constant innovation and practice,we have became a large modern enterprise which is specializing in the production of ceramic tiles. With advanced management concept, we promote quickly in technology and scale .
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range