||Stainless Steel Wire,Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
High Tensile, BWG 16x16 | 12x14, Galvanized Barbed Wire For Fencing Protection
Barbed wire, consisting of a strand of two wires, is made by a fully automated machine; it is commonly known as barb wire, barbed wire tape, barbed wire obstacle;
Twist types: common twist, reverse twist
Classified by materials: galvanized barbed wire(normal zinc coated and heavily zinc coated), PVC coated barbed wire(blue, green, yellow and other colors are available), stainless steel barbed wire, aluminum barbed wire;
Barbed wire applications: for grass boundary, railway, highway, industrial and agriculture enclosure, animal husbandry, forestry protection, border posts, prison protection.
ASTM A 121 Standard Sizes and Constructions for Barbed Wire, Metallic Coating Type Z and Type ZA
|Design Number||Size, Steel|
|Nominal Diameter of Coated Wire, in.(mm)||Number of Barb|
|Spacing of Barbs,|
|Diameter of Barbs,|
Steel Wire Gauge
|12-2-4-12F||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||4 (102)||121⁄2||Flat|
|12-2-4-13F||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||4 (102)||13||Flat|
|12-2-4-14R||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||4 (102)||14||Round|
|12-2-5-12F||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||5 (127)||121⁄2||Flat|
|12-2-5-14R||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||5 (127)||14||Round|
|12-4-5-14H||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||4||5 (127)||14||Half-round|
|12-4-5-14R||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||4||5 (127)||14||Round|
|13-2-4-14R||131⁄2||0.086 (2.18)||2||4 (102)||14||Round|
|13-4-5-14R||131⁄2||0.086 (2.18)||4||5 (127)||14||Round|
|15-2-5-13F||151⁄2||0.067 (1.70)||2||5 (127)||131⁄2||Flat|
|15-2-5-14R||151⁄2||0.067 (1.70)||2||5 (127)||14||Round|
|15-4-5-16R||151⁄2||0.067 (1.70)||4||5 (127)||161⁄2||Round|
A. The nominal diameter of the wire used in making the barbs shall be as follows:
121⁄2 gage 0.099 in. (2.51 mm)
13 gage 0.092 in. (2.32 mm)
133⁄4 gage 0.083 in. (2.11 mm)
14 gage 0.080 in. (2.03 mm)
161⁄2 gage 0.058 in. (1.47 mm)
B. Design Number 12-4-3-12R, Metallic Coated Type A, is High-Security Grade. All other design numbers are for standard grade.
C. The gage of the half-round and flat barbs is designated by the gage of the round wire from which the barbs are rolled.
Minimum Weight of Coating on Type Z Barbed Wire
of Type Z
|Minimum Weight of Coating of Uncoated Wire|
|in.||(mm)||Class 1||Class 3|
|121⁄2||0.099||(2.51)||0.28 (85)||0.80 (245)|
|13||0.092||(2.32)||0.28 (85)||0.75 (230)|
|131⁄2||0.086||(2.18)||0.25 (75)||0.70 (215)|
|14||0.08||(2.03)||0.25 (75)||0.70 (215)|
A. These sizes with "x"only furnished with Class 3 Coating.
Strand and Barb in B.W.G.
|Approximate Length per Kilo in Meter|
|Barbs Spacing 3"||Barbs Spacing 4"||Barbs Spacing 5"||Barbs Spacing|
|12 × 12||6.0617||6.7590||7.2700||7.6376|
|12 × 14||7.3335||7.9051||8.3015||8.5741|
|12-1/2 × 12-1/2||6.9223||7.7190||8.3022||8.7221|
|12-1/2 × 14||8.1096||8.814||9.2242||9.5620|
|13 × 13||7.9808||8.899||9.5721||10.0553|
|13 × 14||8.8448||9.6899||10.2923||10.7146|
|13-1/2 × 14||9.6079||10.6134||11.4705||11.8553|
|14 × 14||10.4569||11.6590||12.5423||13.1752|
|14-1/2 × 14-1/2||11.9875||13.3671||14.3781||15.1034|
|15 × 15||13.8927||15.4942||16.6666||17.5070|
- Q:Which is the hot wire in nob and tube wiring?
- correct.....both can be hot, as they may have been cris crossed from point to point. the best is to get a volt meter and test to your water pipe if its grounded and not eroded away over the years. problem with using an inductance tester is it may give an erroneous reading if they have been cris crossed. note.....once you find the hot of the two, the other bing the neitral will have a current on it that can be fatal, remember there is no ground to protect you, and if your in water or touching something metallic, you may be the ground path needed to complete the circuit. be careful!
- Q:Peugeot Speedfight 2 Wiring ?
- Why do no longer you get a volt meter verify the battery voltage with bike became off then commence it and re-verify the voltage if there's no substitute its the alternator, it may develop as much as 13- 13.5 The alternator on a scooter is the magneto its below the flywheel and there very high priced. you may get a multimeter for between a 5 -10 quid
- Q:Crimp Beads and left-over Wire...?
- Depending on the size of the hole in the beads, I usually run the wire down throw about 2 inches worth of beads; then crimp and clip. This also ensures that if the necklace if caught and pulled you have about 2 inches of slack before you are chasing beads on the floor. If you hole in the beads are small you can do two different things. 1) find a coordinating bead with larger holes that you can end the necklace with on both sides of the catch 2) Be sure your wire is running straight back down the original wire after going through the crimp, then crimp and clip.The end of the wire will be straighter and not tend to go out to the side and punch your neck. And unfortunately there is not a solution every time.
- Q:Which wire goes with which wire on the other side? (Foto)?
- Got a meter? On the output side Wht/Grn = ground Brown = 'Hot' (230 V.) Blue = Neutral Test out what you've got in the French outlet box.
- Q:Spark Plug Wire Problems?
- I have to agree with striped tomato he's right on the money, It's ok to to put nthe plug wires on the way you did it (short to long) how ever you most have placed one of the wires in the wrong spot, just recheck your wires you will be back on the road shortly,By the way your coil pack should be numbered #1 cylinder is next to the coil pack The short wire , next to that is # 3 then #4 and the long wire is # 2.
- Q:2 Black Wires + 2 Red Wires?
- Cannot tell you..you have accounted for only 4 wires in that ceiling...and you will need a voltmeter to do the job. The wiring you talk about is impossible unless there is another switched light/recepticle on this circuit. Goldwing
- Q:Electric Tape vs. Electric Wire?
- Electric tape can be seen easier, it wont corrode like steel wire (aluminum wont either). It is more expensive for good tape. The tape comes in different colors and sizes, with steel wire or copper wire. The better tapes have more wires in them. Tape can be tied and untied. It has a better tensile strength than wire. Disadvantage to tape is you cannot use it on any charger you have to plug into electricity (weed burner chargers). It will melt the tape. So wire does allow more voltage.
- Q:Does lime wire mess up your computer??r=1224456006?
- I by no ability had any problems with Limewire messing up my pcs overall performance in my view, yet once you're asking approximately your pc's protection, there are different pretend downloads which will provide your pc viruses. My terrific suggestion is to preview the record in the past you end the obtain. If Limewire is rather messing up your pcs overall performance, uninstall it. in the experience that your pc maintains to run slowly, verify for viruses...
- Q:2000 Mazda 626 Car Stereo Wiring Diagram?
- In okorder.com/... There's a pretty good chance you'll need to replace a blown fuse in the vehicle's fuse box, too, especially if you cut all the wires together instead of one at a time.
- Q:120/240 30 amp.wiring for generator to home?
- There are only two ways to hook up a generator to a house. The right way and the wrong way. While the wrong way may work, it is unsafe, illegal and actually could kill someone down the line. The safe, proper and legal way is to install a transfer switch. WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have seen the local power company sue people for liability because they hook up the generator to the dryer's receptacle and when the back-feed hit the transformer down the line, it killed the pperson who working to restore the power. PLEASE, if you do this, do it the legal way. Good luck and may God bless!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range