Applications of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
1.Large-scale irrigation works
3.Spanning major rivers
6.Nuclear power stations
7.High rise buildings
8.Mineral pit structures
9.Tunnels and rock anchors
Structure of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
1x2, 1x3 Left Hand Lay and Right Hand Lay.
Size of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
Dia.4.5mm, 4.85mm and 8.6mm.
Tensile Strength Grade of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
Surface of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
Plain, indented, spiral ribs. Sides of the pc strand based on the requirements of customers.
Standard of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
ASTM A910/A910M, EN10138-3, AS/NZS4672,GB/T5224 ,JISG3536.
Specifications of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
1.match to different standard
2.good quality and competitive
3.made to order
- Q:wiring a new thermostat?
- This is an educated guess, even though we don't know how the furnace is wired. In many cases, the blue wire is used for C (common). Tape off or snip off the end of the blue wire and don't use it. Put the red wire on the RC terminal. Jump RC to R or RH if you have heat. Connect the other wires to their corresponding terminals. If blue is common, there's a good chance you blew the fuse on the control board (if your air handler has one) and/or you fried the transformer. That is, if you tried turning on the A/C.
- Q:How to splice into a wire?
- They make a part which wraps around the old wire clamps together with a connection for the new wire you want to add. See an auto part store.
- Q:Need help from ceiling fan/wiring expert??
- The black and black/white are the hot legs for the fan and the light kit.If you have separate switches on your wall then you could operate the fan and the light without having to pull the string.On my house all the switches are that way.Up in the ceiling there is an additional hot wire.It is colored red.
- Q:Where do I connect the green ground wires on my ceiling fan?
- Black (hot) to Black White (return) to White Bare (ground) to Green [Green wire can also be connected to metal box with Wire-Nut] Red (light) to Black/White wire (switch)[ in some cases Blue wire]. Page 8 Installation Manual (4-Wirine the Fan) All wiring must be in accordance with national and local electrical codes and ANSI/NFPA 70. If you are unfamiliar with wiring, use a qualified electrician. Wall switches are not included. Select an acceptable general-use switch in accordance with national and local electrical codes. 4-1. Before attempting installation, make sure the power is still off. 4-2. To connect the wires, hold the bare metal leads together and place a wire nut over them, then twist clockwise until tight. For all these connections use the wire connectors provided. 4-3. Connect the bare or green ground wire (grounded) from the ceiling to the green ground wire (grounded) from the ceiling plate and the green ground wire from the fan. 4-4. Connect the white wire (ungrounded) from the ceiling to the white wire (ungrounded) from the fan. 4-5. Connect the remaining wires as follows: Dual Switch Wiring: • The black wire (ungrounded) from the ceiling to the black wire (ungrounded) from the fan • The black/white wire (ungrounded) from the fan to the wire (ungrounded) for the wall switch Single Switch Wiring: • The black wire (ungrounded) from the ceiling to the black (ungrounded) and the black/white wire (ungrounded) from the fan CAUTION: Be sure no bare wire or wire strands are visible after making connections. 4-6. Turn the wire connectors upward and push them carefully back through the ceiling plate into the outlet box. 4-7. Spread the wires apart, with the grounded wires on one side of the outlet box and the ungrounded wires on the other side of the outlet box
- Q:Difference between live and neutral wire?
- I wish I could give you a more technical answer, but here is a simple one: The change in potential or voltage changes (in AC) from positive to negative in the hot wire. The neutral has NOT change in potential. The voltage is always 0. Put another way, If you put an appliance between a ground and another ground, no current will flow. If you put an appliance between a hot and a neutral, current will flow. If you put an appliance between two hot wires, current may or may not flow, depending on other factors.
- Q:2003 ford escort stereo wiring diagram?
- you will need a DVM, to find what is what. Check the fuse box, and make sure the fuse is good, and search for the constant power.Set the meter to 20V. I like to stick the ground on my meter, in the ignition where the key goes. Then find the switched, key on wire. obviously, you'll have to move the ground on the meter for that. Don't forget to solder and use heat shrink tubing, or red and blue butt connectors, and heat shrink, or tape them well. Then set the meter to ohms, or the omega pic on the meter. once you find a resistance for each speaker, pop it with a 9V battery, not a AA, as both terminals are on top. then when you hear which speaker pops, wire it accordingly. Good Luck!
- Q:Ball things on wires?
- Boys that age love autos and autos whilst women people love princesses. make effective that's vivid and vibrant and the pictures/products are sufficiently tremendous that they could see them easily yet heavily isn't waiting to attain up and pull them off (I misplaced some mobiles that way till i got here upon to hold them bigger).
- Q:wiring options?
- With 5 speakers there won't be a symmetral wiring pattern for even power distribution. With 4 it would be 2 pair in parallel with both sets in series for a 4 ohm final load or all 4 in parallel for a 1 ohm final load.
- Q:Physics AS: Tension in 2 wires.?
- The horizontal tensions in the two wires must be equal. The vertical tensions must add to 2.8N. Let the tension in the wires be t1 and t2. t1 * sin(40) <== horizontal tension in wire 1 t1 * cos(40) <== vertical tension in wire 1 t2 * sin(60) <== vertical tension in wire 2 t2 * cos(60) <== horizontal tension in wire 2 t1^2 = (horizontal tension in wire 1)^2 + (vertical tension in wire 1)^2 t2^2 = (horizontal tension in wire 2)^2 + (vertical tension in wire 2)^2
- Q:need wiring schematics for boat guages?
- 1989 Johnson J70TLCEM with controls in 1984 18' blue fin. Need to wire the gauges,found a new harness(NLA original) but has correct plug. Purple,Black,Gray. which one goes to which gauge? I suspect Tach,Volts,Trim but not sure. Harness was made by Medallion but their web sight dosen't seem to want to give up any info
N-RIVER,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of wire rod, the annual capacity of the wire rod is 5.6 million mtons.The mian product is high speed wire Φ5.5mm－Φ19mm, the ecnomic and technical norms is living in the same industry advanced level of domestic.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been aimed to provide our customers qualified products and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2,500 Million
||America, Japan, England, Germany, Korea, South Aisa and Southeast Aisa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 900,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range