Applications of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
1.Large-scale irrigation works
3.Spanning major rivers
6.Nuclear power stations
7.High rise buildings
8.Mineral pit structures
9.Tunnels and rock anchors
Structure of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
1x2, 1x3 Left Hand Lay and Right Hand Lay.
Size of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
Dia.4.5mm, 4.85mm and 8.6mm.
Tensile Strength Grade of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
Surface of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
Plain, indented, spiral ribs. Sides of the pc strand based on the requirements of customers.
Standard of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
ASTM A910/A910M, EN10138-3, AS/NZS4672,GB/T5224 ,JISG3536.
Specifications of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
1.match to different standard
2.good quality and competitive
3.made to order
- Q:Need help with AC wires!?
- dear, each color line on the wire, must to CHG in joint, cause the element is created by ohm to handle short circuit of fire.
- Q:knob and tube wiring?
- First of all, you can do it only if the box is fan rated. A regular box won't handle the forces that a fan places on it. Unless the existing box is metal and grounded, you will just have to install the fan without the ground. If you make a mistake in the wiring, someone could get shocked, instead of the breaker tripping. However, since the fan is on the ceiling, it is unlikely that they would be grounded, and the shock would be uncomfortable, but not serious. If the box is metal and grounded, just fasten the green wire to it with a screw. Bottom line: It is possible, but there are potential problems that may be quite difficult to work around.
- Q:Wiring to 2000 watt portable generator?
- Is okorder.com/
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- The biggest characteristic of carbon fiber heating is that the electromagnetic radiation is very small. It is smaller than the electromagnetic shielding of the wire, and is harmless to the human body
- Q:Crêpe Paper on Chicken Wire?
- Crepe paper needs an adhesive to make it stick to a surface, such as white glue. However, it gets messy once dampened, as the colors may bleed. Instead, I would consider working with paper mache or plaster gauzing strips, which would provide a strong skin over the chicken wire. Both can be primed with gesso then decorated with acrylic paints. If this is a sculptural piece you want to keep, we would also suggest varnishing it for protection.
- Q:can i make magnet wire at home?
- You can often get varnished wire at an outlet such as radio shack. I have also used the yokes of old TV sets that I usually got for free at a local repair shop. I had to carefully unwind the coils. The wire in an automobile ignition coil is another potentially free source. You can purchase electrical insulating varnish as well. Krylon makes an aerosol variety and most others come in a regular can, but you would have to be creative in dipping the wire and suspending it to dry without damaging the coating.
- Q:what are the three names of the wires in the plug?
- Live = Brown wire Neutral = Blue wire Earth = Green/yellow wire NB Some one (he's removed his answer) implied that one terminal was called Positive. Please note that you do not have a Positive (or Negative)) wire/terminal on an AC mains system. Positive/Negative imply a DC system which is not extant in the UK/EU. (I believe Derby did have a DC system decades ago -very odd and wasteful!).
- Q:i want litz wire?
- 20 amps is a lot. Litz wire's advantage is for use at RF frequencies, since RF current flows on the surface of the wire mostly. Linz wire because of the large number of strands, conducts RF much better that ordinary stranded wire or solid. Litz 175/40, 175 strands of #40, sells for $15 for 75 feet. #40 is 1.07 ohms per foot dividing by 175, that is 0.006 ohms per foot, about #18, which would not carry 20 amps. Ref has more sizes.
- Q:How do I close off exposed wires...?
- Are they in an electrical box,or just hanging there? Either way, you need to twist them (individually) screw the proper sized wire nut on to them, then wrap some electrical tape around them. If they have a box, you can just put a cover on it. If they are just dangling out of the wall,( very unusual,but you never know) Just put a plain cover over them, after wrapping them. After they have been wrapped separately, it will be safe to turn the breaker back on. Use a electrical tester before touching any electrical wiring,even after you think you have turned the breaker off. I almost killed myself thinking the breaker I shut off lead to the particular wire I was working on. Come to find out, a switch to a light, and an outlet not more then a foot away from that ,were pigtailed on to separate circuits. Don't ever guess, or assume nothing when working around electricity. Byee
- Q:Physics AS: Tension in 2 wires.?
- The horizontal tensions in the two wires must be equal. The vertical tensions must add to 2.8N. Let the tension in the wires be t1 and t2. t1 * sin(40) <== horizontal tension in wire 1 t1 * cos(40) <== vertical tension in wire 1 t2 * sin(60) <== vertical tension in wire 2 t2 * cos(60) <== horizontal tension in wire 2 t1^2 = (horizontal tension in wire 1)^2 + (vertical tension in wire 1)^2 t2^2 = (horizontal tension in wire 2)^2 + (vertical tension in wire 2)^2
N-RIVER,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of wire rod, the annual capacity of the wire rod is 5.6 million mtons.The mian product is high speed wire Φ5.5mm－Φ19mm, the ecnomic and technical norms is living in the same industry advanced level of domestic.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been aimed to provide our customers qualified products and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2,500 Million
||America, Japan, England, Germany, Korea, South Aisa and Southeast Aisa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 900,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range