Application of High Quality Helical Rib Steel Wire
Low relaxation wire used for prestressed steel structures, such as construction of large scale highways, railroad, etc.
SIZE of High Quality Helical Rib Steel Wire
DIA. 4.0mm, 4.8mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 7.5mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm, 10.0mm.
Wire Cross-sectional Size
Tensile Strength Grade of High Quality Helical Rib Steel Wire
1470Mpa, 1570Mpa, 1670Mpa and 1770Mpa.
Packing of High Quality Helical Rib Steel Wire
Each coil is strapped by steel bands and fully wrapped in anti-rust paper & P.P woven sheet.
Coil weight: 1.7-2.2 tons.
Standard of High Quality Helical Rib Steel Wire
ASTM A421, BS5896, JIS G 3536, ISO 9001-2000 or according to customers' requirements.
- Q:Okay to leave ground wire bare?
- I'm not sure I understand what you are doing but to answer your question yes you can leave the ground wire bare. A 16 gauge cord is pretty light to be tying 4 other wires into. Is this going to feed the 4 wires?
- Q:Telecaster Wiring Guide?
- Wiring might no longer be a super characteristic of computer assembly. Alsmost each and all of the interior areas bypass into sockets. you need to connect the motherboard skill cable to the motherboard, you need to place the no longer straight forward tension connectors into the no longer straight forward drives, you decide on (perhaps) to connect a 4 pin plug into the photographs card socket and one extra 4 or 8 pin plug onto a secondary motherboard socket.
- Q:Wiring questions for a 2000 chevy cavalier starter?
- big wire to big termal small wire to small terminal
- Q:normal amp to speaker wire size?
- I would use 16 gauge. you can go a little bigger, or smaller. The biggest issue you will have ( vehicle depending ) is getting that wire thru your accordion boot and molex ( the rubber thingy that protects your wires, shaped like an S, and goes from the chassis to the door) <~ that's not talking down to you, but if other people read this, they will know exactly what it means also :D Unless your running a ton of power to your doors, you really don't need thick wires. As to the other part, It's not the speaker wire you need to keep away from your power wire, it's your RCA cables.. The rule is power wire goes down the battery side of the vehicle, and the rca's and remote turn on, go down the opposite side, if possible. That way you don't get alternator whine( when you accelerate, a high pitched whine will play thru your system, and make you Bat-S#it crazy :) Good Luck!
- Q:Crêpe Paper on Chicken Wire?
- Crepe paper needs an adhesive to make it stick to a surface, such as white glue. However, it gets messy once dampened, as the colors may bleed. Instead, I would consider working with paper mache or plaster gauzing strips, which would provide a strong skin over the chicken wire. Both can be primed with gesso then decorated with acrylic paints. If this is a sculptural piece you want to keep, we would also suggest varnishing it for protection.
- Q:antenna wire/copper wire question?
- Since high frequency electromagnetic waves travel at or near the surface of the wire, then the wire has no need to be solid copper, as there won't be any current flowing through the center anyway. Thus most antennas are hollow (to reduce weight). As the first responder said, sometimes antenna wire is formed from copper wire strands wrapped around a steel core. Steel is a relatively poor conductor, but since most or all of the current flows through the outside, this doesn't matter. The steel center provides strength, as steel is stronger than copper, and it is usually less expensive. But you can just use pure copper wire also; it shouldn't matter for most applications. If using a two conductor wire -- one ground and one for the signal in the same cable -- then keep in mind that a twisted pair is more resistant to outside noise:
- Q:Spark plugs and plug wires?
- Plug wires carry low Amp, High Voltage (15 to 40,000 Volts) to the Plugs from the Distributor to Fire the fuel Air mixture Under Pressure in the Cylinders. Replace wires if they are Cracked, Burnt at the Contacts or Even Just Old, Wires should be 3 to 400 OHMS and the do get Old and Warn out.
- Q:how can i be sure of my remote wire?
- Are you using the factory radio? If you are there isn't going to be a remote wire, if it has factory amps, it might. You should just use a switched source, the 12v+ switched for the radio would be fine. If it is aftermarket stereo it should be a blue/white stripe wire.
- Q:Unknown capped wires in ceiling fixture?
- Cotton is right and even though you have low voltage I shut the main off to for sure when I am on a ladder because even the little shock might be enough to make you lose your balance and fall
- Q:Exit Sign Wiring help please?
- First off, Aurthur A's answer is composed of several NEC violations; he may be going to electrical hell, if he doesn't shape up. Second, you did not say if this is a required exit sign. If it is, then you will need a licensed electrical contractor to install it; as most jurisdictions will not allow work in anything but the owner's principle dwelling to be done by unlicensed personel.
N-RIVER,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of wire rod, the annual capacity of the wire rod is 5.6 million mtons.The mian product is high speed wire Φ5.5mm－Φ19mm, the ecnomic and technical norms is living in the same industry advanced level of domestic.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been aimed to provide our customers qualified products and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2,500 Million
||America, Japan, England, Germany, Korea, South Aisa and Southeast Aisa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 900,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range