Applications of High Quality Indented PC Steel Wire
Low relaxation wire used for prestressed steel structures, such as construction of large scale highways, railroad, etc.
SIZE of High Quality Indented PC Steel Wire
DIA. 4.0mm, 4.8mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 7.5mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm, 10.0mm.
Theoretical weight- g/m
Wire Cross-sectional Size
Lay Length (Lg)/mm
Tensile Strength Grade of High Quality Indented PC Steel Wire
1470Mpa, 1570Mpa, 1670Mpa and 1770Mpa.
Packing of High Quality Indented PC Steel Wire
Each coil is strapped by steel bands and fully wrapped in anti-rust paper & P.P woven sheet.
Coil weight: 1.7-2.2 tons.
Standard of High Quality Indented PC Steel Wire
ASTM A421, BS5896, JIS G 3536, ISO 9001-2000 or according to customers' requirements.
- Q:wiring problems with thermostat, please help?
- The Green wire generally is fan The red wires are hot to the AC and Heater The yellow wire is AC The white wire is common. Brown may be used for AC instead of red Hook the Green to the G terminal The Red wire to the Rh terminal The brown wire, I believe is Rc terminal White to W OR c (HOW EVER IT'S LABELED) Yellow to Y
- Q:How do you strip electrical wire?
- There is isia tool called wire stripper available in tools store.Buy one and use it.It can be adjusted for different guague of wires,it cuts only insulation not the copper wire inside,
- Q:question regarding Jumper wires..?
- mokeyboy is correct about a jumper wire, now comes the ck of the sensor if its a single wire sensor some times called a thermal transmitter, grounding that wire will cause the temp gauge to read high, now if its two wire sensor for fuel injection that should not be grounded, but the sensor must be ck'd with a ohms meter
- Q:Crêpe Paper on Chicken Wire?
- Crepe paper needs an adhesive to make it stick to a surface, such as white glue. However, it gets messy once dampened, as the colors may bleed. Instead, I would consider working with paper mache or plaster gauzing strips, which would provide a strong skin over the chicken wire. Both can be primed with gesso then decorated with acrylic paints. If this is a sculptural piece you want to keep, we would also suggest varnishing it for protection.
- Q:Strange/old wiring in outlet receptacle.?
- you've got some good answers so far. if the wire turns out to be aluminum then proceed with caution because aluminum wire in small sizes turned out to be a terrible idea. it will need a special receptacle. if the wire is bx wire as described in your first comment don't bother with those greenies he mentioned because simply screwing your device into the metal box will bond the ground together. it uses the 6/32 screws provided as an excellent grounding means. you may want to consider using GFCI receptacles as well. I've never seen a new hot wire and old neutral wire like you describe and I've worked on a lot of older houses. before you get into trying to rewire your house realize that this is a very time consuming and aggravating project that will require two people who really should have experience doing this. if you do it then invest in a long (like 4 foot) drill bit and some glow sticks.
- Q:Do i need a wire harness or a wire connector?
- those wires you see are factory wiring for the factory radio. if your putting a aftermarket radio in it go to radio shack and ask for plug-ins for your car.with those plug-in all you do is hook the wiring from your aftermarket radio to them then plug them into the factory harness.
- Q:Spark Plug Wires?
- As with all makes and model vehicles on the road, the best replacement parts is what it came with from the factory, in your case, Motorcraft is the origional equipment replacement ( OEM ) but they are usually available only from the dealership parts dept, which usually is a hard hit to the wallett. A good quality replacement set of plug wires that I use in my repair shop is Napa premium silicone plug wires, ( they also may carry the name Beldon ) They have a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle. They are fairly expensive, but they are good, I use them in my own vehicles. If I may add to that, I had a problem with one of the wires on my Ford pickup about a year ago and I have had those wires about 6 or 7 years I think, I took them back to Napa, and got a brand new set, no questions asked. My pickup has been running fine since.
- Q:electrical question about copper wire?
- Wire okorder.com These sizes are only for the wire, not the insulation on it. They all come in many colors.
- Q:jeep soundbar wiring question?
- Jeep Sound Bar
- Q:what if you touch electric wires?
- better use a tester to fin out where is the leakage of current,or else touch u r self,and feel,if its more that 220V AC then u r gone,
N-RIVER,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of wire rod, the annual capacity of the wire rod is 5.6 million mtons.The mian product is high speed wire Φ5.5mm－Φ19mm, the ecnomic and technical norms is living in the same industry advanced level of domestic.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been aimed to provide our customers qualified products and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2,500 Million
||America, Japan, England, Germany, Korea, South Aisa and Southeast Aisa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 900,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range