Application of High Quality Plain PC Steel Wire
Low relaxation wire used for prestressed steel structures, such as construction of large scale highways, railroad, etc.
SIZE of High Quality Plain PC Steel Wire
DIA. 4.0mm, 4.8mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 7.5mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm, 10.0mm.
Wire Cross-sectional Size
Lay Length (Lg)/mm
Tensile Strength Grade of High Quality Plain PC Steel Wire
1470Mpa, 1570Mpa, 1670Mpa and 1770Mpa.
Packing of High Quality Plain PC Steel Wire
Each coil is strapped by steel bands and fully wrapped in anti-rust paper & P.P woven sheet.
Coil weight: 1.7-2.2 tons.
Standard of High Quality Plain PC Steel Wire
ASTM A421, BS5896, JIS G 3536, ISO 9001-2000 or according to customers' requirements.
- Q:how to wire a pendant light hookup?
- First of all you need to determine where the switch that controls the box on the ceiling is. It sounds to me as though three conductor wire was used in the event that a ceiling fan might be installed at some future date. Turn off the breaker to that circuit first. Make sure it is off with a circuit tester. Remove the plate from the switch location and unscrew and pull out the switch. There will be a pair of wires ( white black and bare ground ) coming in to the box. This is where power is coming from. There will also be a trio of wires ( black, red and white plus bare ground. Which ever wire from the trio is attached to the switch will determine which hot wire to connect to in the ceiling box. You will attach that to the black wire from the fixture, the white to white and the green to bare ground. If there are two switches in the same box on the wall, choose the one closest to the door, determine wire color, cap the other color wire in the ceiling box with a wire nut and some electrical tape around it. Push it up in to the box first before any of the other wires. Then make the other connections, attach the pendant base to the ceiling box and you're done.
- Q:wired connection with xbox 360?
- the 360 has a wireless adapter option, the ethernet cable is only for wired modems not wireless routers
- Q:where buy aircraft wire?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:1995 blazer speaker wiring?
- common speaker wire will work fine. as for running new wires to the dash. i have found that if you cut the hook off a metal coathanger and bend one end 6 inches from the end, you can tire the speaker wire to the bend and thread it thru. it just takes a little patience. i would wire them to the door speakers.
- Q:What is tension in wires?
- Assuming the wires are vertical, connected evenly to the sign, and that nothing else is supporting the sign, then each wire carries half of the weight. T = 325 / 2 = 162.5N
- Q:2nd phone line with no black wire?
- the wire you have is designed for 1 line only. Back in the day the yellow wire was used to carry ground because ground was necessary for old circuits. Ground is no longer needed so in order to get two lines you need at least a two pair wire (meaning four wires) you might have to run a new wire unfortunately or just keep that one and run another to separate jack.
- Q:What is inside the Magnet wire?
- Magnet wire is just solid copper with a layer of varnish for insulation. Speaker wire would work, but you could not wind the wire as tightly due to the thicker insulation. also the wire is very flexible and will not stay in place very well. Also, if the coil gets hot, the insulation on the Speaker wire will start to burn or melt. .
- Q:wired or wireless networks?
- Leaving aside ways to attack a network that wired and wireless networks are equally vulnerable to: Wired networks can be protected with physical security (i.e. people generally have to break into a building to get access to a wireless network). Wireless networks can only be protected with encryption (although a properly configured one will have all the traffic encrypted, whereas that isn't the case with a typical wired network). So, generally speaking, wired networks are more secure.
- Q:Some questions about EL wire?
- Electroluminescent okorder.com) have wire that lasts far longer. You can expect the shelf life of these wires to be about 4-6 years. At that time, the wire just doesn't stop working, it slowly breaks down the phosphor particles, and the wire will get dimmer over time. The expected working life of EL Wire is about 4-6,000 hours which beats your average glow stick by about 5,992 hours...
- Q:simple subwoofer wiring question?
- ok well either red or + is positive and black or - is negitive, the problem i have is you said you had 3 positives and one negitive on a dual coil sub,?? if you mean you ran all 3 wires to your amp then its wrong, if you mean you ran 1 wire to your positive,1 wire to your negative, and 1 wire from the other positive and negative together, then you have gone up to 4ohm and not down to 1, you should have 2 positives and 2 negatives, hooked together to make 1 positive and 1 negative as for the wire colors, they sometimes differ so you can tell them apart, providing your the one who screwed them to the amp, i run mine copper positive and silver negative, but each to there own.
N-RIVER,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of wire rod, the annual capacity of the wire rod is 5.6 million mtons.The mian product is high speed wire Φ5.5mm－Φ19mm, the ecnomic and technical norms is living in the same industry advanced level of domestic.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been aimed to provide our customers qualified products and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2,500 Million
||America, Japan, England, Germany, Korea, South Aisa and Southeast Aisa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 900,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range