Description of Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire
Q195, Q235, 1006, 1008, 1010, 1018
2. Wire Diameter:
3. Zinc amount:
4. Tensile strength:
10% - 25%
0.2-1000kg/roll, with plastic film & woven bag, or plastic film & hessian cloth, or robbins, or as your request.
7. Popular Specifications:
Hot dipped galvanized iron wire
8. Applications of Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel wire
weaving wiremesh, baling, armouring cable.
9. Some specialized name of galvanized wire:
construction binding wire
gardening binding wire
cotton baling wire
dedicated clean ball wire
Corner of Factory
Big Coil Packing
Plastic Film & Woven Bag
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- The stainless steel spring wire is usually hard, and it is cold drawn with larger wire diameter difference. Stainless steel bright wire is usually medium hard, it is normal cold drawing and cold drawing. Light drawing of stainless steel is usually in soft medium, which is cold drawing with smaller line diameter difference. The stainless steel wire is usually soft, which is annealed by hydrogen pipe after drawing, and the product has a roof shape after annealing.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- A resistor that is not to be changed is called a fixed resistor. Variable resistance is called a potentiometer or variable resistor. The ideal resistor is linear, i.e., the instantaneous current through the resistor is directly proportional to the applied instantaneous voltage. Variable resistor for partial pressure. One or two removable metal contacts are tightly pressed on exposed resistors. The contact position determines the resistance between any end of the resistor and the contact point.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Therefore, the removal of metal surface impurities and removal of metal surface oxides, the two are different.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- Not necessarily. Young's modulus is related to microstructure so on
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Because the resistance of wire is very small, almost zero. According to the current, equal to the voltage divided by the resistor, it is known that the resistance is almost an hour and the current is close to infinity. This will burn out the power supply, so the current limiting method must be used
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- Because the implant metal wire fabric because of the overall color bright, if there is a light metal, can reflect the specific metallic luster. But note that not only the characteristics of metal wire fabric in metallic luster, and anti-static, with anti radiation, more conducive to regulate all aspects of the body
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Hello, in order to prevent wrinkles after washing clothes, you should add the final rinse, softening agent, softening agent loss supplement when washing, in order to maintain the soft feeling, reduce wrinkles.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Characteristics of molybdenum wire:Ultra high tensile strength;It has high surface finish, good stability and high cutting accuracy;Elongation rate is small, tight silk is small;The winding rate is large, the wire diameter is uniform, it is difficult to break the wire, and the service life is long;Increase the high frequency power and improve the rough machining efficiency;The accurate measurement, vacuum packaging, prevent oxidation mildew, can be stored for a long time.Remember, the smallest one is only half a millimeter. It's very, very thin. One second you can cut down 1 trees. Of course, it depends on whether the equipment supports it!
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Metal wire fabric is the most popular natural memory folds and antistatic functional fabric defects: fine metal fiber, easy to disconnect, do not scrub, not dry after washing and drying. Do not rub the fabric, with a long time shielding value will decline, washing and folding is very easy to destroy its effect. Washing should take into account its heat resistance, so it can not use too high water temperature, can not use bleach containing detergent or washing powder for washing, so as not to cause fading.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- The biggest characteristic of carbon fiber heating is that the electromagnetic radiation is very small. It is smaller than the electromagnetic shielding of the wire, and is harmless to the human body
RICH WIRE ,it is a factory which is specially in hot-dipped galvanzied iron wire, hot dipped galvanized steel wire, galvanized wire, etc metal wire. Our machine and capacity: It owns the most advanced plastic-dipping production line in China, fully automatic computer controlled welded machines, bending machines and other related machines. Welcome new and old friends to visit our company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ more than 1,000,000
||Mid East; Eastern Europe and America; North America; and other coutries
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above,1000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 5 producce line，80 units machine
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range