Quick Detailes of Stainless Steel Razor Wire:
|Material:||Stainless Steel Wire|
|Type:||Barbed Wire Strand |
Specifications of Stainless Steel Razor Wire:
|HS Code:|| 7217100000|
|Surface: ||PVC; Electro or Hot dipped galvanized|
|Material:||Steel or stainless Steel(430; 304, 316, 316L) |
|Plastic film inside and outside weaving bag, or use carton box, using pallet or according to customer requirments|
|Delivery Detail:||15-30 days for a 20' or 40'HC after confirmation|
Razor type barbed wire is widely used in high-grade residence district, warehouses, prisons and in military fields and other sites requiring severe fencing and security.
Packaging & Delivery
Film inside and outside weaving bag, or use carton box, using pallet or according to customer requirments
- Q:stereo wiring diagram for 1987 dodge dakota?
- 1995 Dodge Dakota Wiring Diagram
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- General zinc coating of the cold rolled plate on the basis of annealing, in the plating and stainless steel annealing, it is estimated that the material will change, so the plating is more bad, in theory, more likely to rust
- Q:What does power/ground cable wire mean?
- Wire can carry current. It is your responsibility to select wire that will safely handle the voltage and current expected. Color conventions specify green for ground wires. You can use any color but green for power connections. Many cables have more than one wire in them, and may include a ground wire. Grandpa
- Q:Difference between live and neutral wire?
- The live wire pushes the load (or the live wire connects the source to your load) and neutral wire goes from the load to ground (or back to source). So do not think about the alternating nature of AC but how the wires are connected and which one is pushing the load. Another way to think about it is the power flows from the generator to your house, through your panel, into your appliances then back. If you touch the live wire then electricity can flow through you to ground (bypassing the load). But, if you were to grab the neutral wire you will not be shocked because the current takes the path of least resistance, which is through the wire to ground and not through you. So, although the neutral wire can have the same power flow as the live wire you will not get shocked because you are on the other side of the load. Hope that helps you.
- Q:Where can i find a 88 300zx stereo wiring diagram that lists all colors and what they go to?
- 300zx Wiring Diagram
- Q:What role does the neutral wire play?
- It provides the return current path. Without it positive current would have no where to flow once it enters a device. Here's why: Think about you sink... you need a pipe to bring the water in, this is the hot wire. Without a drain the water has no where to go to, this is the neutral wire. Without a drain there is no net flow of water.
- Q:Do fan motors use magnet wires?
- coils of wires always are magnetic (if there flows current trough them). the only use of such a coils besides as a magnet would be to deminish fluctuations, like in the fat piece of long usb cables. Else, its always magnetic
- Q:2nd phone line with no black wire?
- the wire you have is designed for 1 line only. Back in the day the yellow wire was used to carry ground because ground was necessary for old circuits. Ground is no longer needed so in order to get two lines you need at least a two pair wire (meaning four wires) you might have to run a new wire unfortunately or just keep that one and run another to separate jack.
- Q:what is the difference between a phone wire and a lan wire?
- There's really a big difference between a LAN and WAN connection. WAN connection can be easily interrupted by some interference compared to LAN connection. I would recommend that you instead check the speed that you are getting from your ISP instead of depending on the speed that you are getting out form you adapter connection statuses. If you really want to get a better WAN speed connection you might as well check your modem or router wireless setting cause ideally adapters are only there to receive a signal and if there is a problem with you getting a good speed still after making sure that your PC is working OK you might as well use another modem or router.
- Q:what type of wire can u use for amp?
- Home okorder.com/... (spanky, well trying to run solid wire in a car would be a real task! lol) And, 4 gauge can handle more than 95 amps.
NEW AGE ,we are a factory which is specially in glavanized wire, razor wire, barbed wire etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ more than 10,000,000
||U.S.A., Australia, Mexico, Canada, Japan and Korea s.,etc
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 50 People
||Above,1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 3 producce line，80 units machine
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range