Quick Detailes of Stainless Steel Razor Wire:
|Material:||Stainless Steel Wire|
|Type:||Barbed Wire Strand |
Specifications of Stainless Steel Razor Wire:
|HS Code:|| 7217100000|
|Surface: ||PVC; Electro or Hot dipped galvanized|
|Material:||Steel or stainless Steel(430; 304, 316, 316L) |
|Plastic film inside and outside weaving bag, or use carton box, using pallet or according to customer requirments|
|Delivery Detail:||15-30 days for a 20' or 40'HC after confirmation|
Razor type barbed wire is widely used in high-grade residence district, warehouses, prisons and in military fields and other sites requiring severe fencing and security.
Packaging & Delivery
Film inside and outside weaving bag, or use carton box, using pallet or according to customer requirments
- Q:Questio about electrical wiring-???
- 8 guage wire will handle up to 40 amps. The 3/0 wire is used to run service entrance cable for a 200 amp service. If it is direct burial cable, it will have the letters UF on the sheathing.
- Q:Soldering multiple wires to 1 wire?
- The amount of wires won't create a resistance or change the current. The devices and the power consumption of each will affect current. How do you think a car fuse panel works? Many fuses (connections) all come from the same positive wire on the car battery. The battery provides well enough current for every device to be turned on (for a period of time) and no device will suffer from lack of current. ____________________________ Resistors are what limit the current to LEDs. The only way to exceed the wattage of a resistor is to short out the LED.
- Q:Can you purchase Internal Beats Studio Wires?
- Any wire about the same size as the original wire will work. Only if a special connector is involved would there be any reason to replace the wiring with a manufacturer-supplied part.
- Q:thermostat wiring, out of the wall (R, G ,W, B,) wires and from thermst. have GWYRB WHICH TO CONNT. TO WICH?
- What Sickwillie said.
- Q:Need help with mit lancer wiring?
- Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Red/Black Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Blue/Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Chassis Car Radio Illumination Wire: Green/White Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: Yellow Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red/White Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Red/Blue Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Green Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Blue Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow/Red Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow/Green
- Q:home wiring problems?
- The red wire is if you are using it for a 3 way application. Sounds like you are not.
- Q:Wiring for rotating beacon lights?
- Run a wire from the positive side of the battery to one of the prongs on the switch. Then attach another wire from the other prong going to the light. Take one wire from each light and wire them together. Then take the other 2 wires and wire them together. On those lights positive and negative don't matter. Now take one set of the wires you put together and attach them to the wire from the switch and the other set of wires ground them anywhere on the vehicle.
- Q:Speaker Wire I need Help?
- wire is wire. If it really is silver then theoretically it should conduct electrcitiy better than copper. But that doesn't really matter much. wire is wire. all it needs to be able to do is carry the electrical current. If wiring truly is your problem, then that will work fine.
- Q:i need to know which wire is my ignition wire on a 94 chevy suburban can someone help?
- I have wired up alot of amps and the remote wire on the amp should be connected to the power antenna/amp turn on wire on the stereo head unit. This allows the amp to only turn on when the stereo is on. If you are connecting an amp to a factory stereo,I see why you would need to find an ignition wire. You need to probe the fuse panel with a 12 volt test light to find a circuit that only comes on with the key. Usually there is a spare accessory fuse location just for this. Buy a fuse tap or specialty fuse from a auto parts store to connect your remote wire to. There is very little current draw to turn on the amp,so almost any circuit on the fuse panel will work if it is only on with the key.
- Q:2001 pt cruiser audio wiring problems.?
- go to an xpert no1 over here can help u on ds :) enjoy
NEW AGE ,we are a factory which is specially in glavanized wire, razor wire, barbed wire etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ more than 10,000,000
||U.S.A., Australia, Mexico, Canada, Japan and Korea s.,etc
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 50 People
||Above,1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 3 producce line，80 units machine
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range