|Packaging Detail:||PP Nonwoven bags|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.100% Natural vermiculite
2. Agricultural soil improvement first choice
Horticulture APPLICATION vermiculite for soil improvement
iwater vermiculite has the following benefits
Inorganic, inert and sterile
Ultra light weight
Free from disease, weeds and insects
Slightly alkaline (neutralized with peat)
High cation-exchange (or buffering exchange)
Excellent aeration characteristics
High water holding capacity
Vermiculite is a layered structure of the magnesium aluminum silicate secondary water metamorphic minerals, ore outside like mica, usually black (DRC) by hydrothermal biotite alteration or winds, because the heat was dehydrating inflates deflection form shape resembles leeches, it said vermiculite.
Vermiculite the chemical formula for (Mg,Ca)0.7(Mg,Fe,Al)6.0[(Al,Si)8.0](OH4.8H2O)
used in Agricultural Horticulture:
2. Soil Improvement
3. Fertilizer Carrier
5. Animal Feedstuffs
Vermiculite the chemical composition
The main specifications and technical indicators
Vermiculite ore :
On the 2nd unit
On the 3nd unit
On the 4nd unit
On the 52nd unit
Loose weight (kg/m3)
- Q:I have just bought Hydrangea Endless Summer Pink, and i am unsure whether it will like my soil?
- Its easy to find in India, and its not stupid A**H***......... If you still haven t got it, let me know and I will get it for you
- Q:How much will it cost to remove vermiculite from my attic in Canada?
- Buy okorder.com
- Q:stone which does not sink in water?
- I mix 1/3 peat moss..1/3 vermiculite...and 1/3 perlite to start my seeds..this is not the main medium after transplant but while seeding out.Perlite and vermiculite is available at wal mart in small bags for 3.99..Home depot has huge bags of both for 12.99 of each if you want to actually put the medium in the garden itself..vermiculite and perlite both retain water, and keep the soil loose so the plants can grow without strain...Outside I use 50/50 mushroom compost and topsoil for my large areas..I buy it by the truckloads rather than at a garden center in bags...Here are a few pictures of my veggie garden and herb beds..all the seeds were started as I suggested...
- Q:How well would vermiculite work as a mulch?
- Succulent soil would be the easiest to use. But if you want to use your Miracle Grow buy a small bag of perlite and mix it in about 50/50 with the Miracle Grow. Perlite is a light-weight rock and will give the Miracle Grow a texture more to the liking of succulents. Vermiculite holds water, so don't use that.
- Q:Growing magic mushrooms?
- Read okorder.com
- Q:What can vermiculite do? What's the use?
- Because vermiculite has the ability of ion exchange, it has a great effect on the nutrition of the soil. In 2000, the total output of vermiculite in the world exceeded 500 thousand tons. The major producers are China, South Africa, Australia, Zimbabwe and the United states.
- Q:Can I pressure cook jars of (vermiculite and rice) twice without destroying the nutritional value of the rice?
- Call around to local garden centers. Some of them should carry a wide range of planting mediums, including vermiculite.
- Q:Can I use vermiculite as Leopard Gecko substrate?
- It depends on what you want to grow - some things like highly aerated soils. You've already included pumice in your soil mix, so you should be okay. Once a month, we use bamboo skewers (available in packs of 20+ at discount stores) to aerate our house plant soils. We just slide the pointed end into the soil 20 times or so.
- Q:what is vermiculite?
- Perl;ite floats and vermiculite is shiny and the fish try to eat it and die.
- Q:Help me with English, please.?
- Leos okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range