|Packaging Detail:||PP Nonwoven bags|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.100% Natural vermiculite
2. Agricultural soil improvement first choice
Horticulture APPLICATION vermiculite for soil improvement
iwater vermiculite has the following benefits
Inorganic, inert and sterile
Ultra light weight
Free from disease, weeds and insects
Slightly alkaline (neutralized with peat)
High cation-exchange (or buffering exchange)
Excellent aeration characteristics
High water holding capacity
Vermiculite is a layered structure of the magnesium aluminum silicate secondary water metamorphic minerals, ore outside like mica, usually black (DRC) by hydrothermal biotite alteration or winds, because the heat was dehydrating inflates deflection form shape resembles leeches, it said vermiculite.
Vermiculite the chemical formula for (Mg,Ca)0.7(Mg,Fe,Al)6.0[(Al,Si)8.0](OH4.8H2O)
used in Agricultural Horticulture:
2. Soil Improvement
3. Fertilizer Carrier
5. Animal Feedstuffs
Vermiculite the chemical composition
The main specifications and technical indicators
Vermiculite ore :
On the 2nd unit
On the 3nd unit
On the 4nd unit
On the 52nd unit
Loose weight (kg/m3)
- Q:Can coarse sand replace vermiculite?
- Sand can replace the vermiculite, but thick enough, at least in mung bean.
- Q:What is vermiculite? Is it expensive to sell?
- Matrix planting flowers with other general matrix such as perlite, peat soil. Generally flower market sales are very easy to buy!
- Q:Cymbidium can use vermiculite or vermiculite mixed pine? Peanut shell?
- In addition, vermiculite can also provide the crops with K, Mg, Ca, Fe and trace amounts of Mn, Cu, Zn and other elements. Vermiculite has the characteristics of water absorption, cation exchange and chemical composition, so it has many functions such as fertilizer preservation, water retention, water storage, air permeability, mineral fertilizer and so on.
- Q:What kind of stone is vermiculite?
- Vermiculite is a clay mineral with montmorillonite similar, layered silicate. Generally composed of biotite by hydrothermal alteration and weathering. It sometimes appears to be coarse biotite like (this is the illusion of biotite vermiculite)
- Q:Where should I use vermiculite?
- The vermiculite used in greenhouse has the characteristics of loose soil, good permeability, strong water absorption and little temperature change. It is beneficial to the growth of crops and also to reduce the input of fertilizer. In the newly emerged soilless cultivation technology, it is an essential raw material.
- Q:What is vermiculite? What's the use of it?
- Vermiculite is a kind of hydrate, which is massive and flaky. The interlayer water molecule is ignited at high temperature, and the volume is increased by 6-15 times. Rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, aluminum, iron, magnesium, silicate and other ingredients
- Q:Iron powder. Water. Activated carbon. Vermiculite. Mineral water absorbent resin. After contact with air to human body harmful?
- Water meets air less,Activated carbon is a porous substance, inert in the air, not only harmful to the body, but also the suspension of air, harmful gasesVermiculite, a mineral consisting mainly of silicates, is apparently inert in the normal environment. It is not harmful to people
- Q:How to use pure vermiculite leaf cuttings succulent plants
- The whole leaf was inserted with intact leaves as cuttings. According to the cutting position, there are two kinds.
- Q:Can plant nursery substrates be made with plant ash and perlite and vermiculite? Seek expert advice
- Plant ash is alkaline, can be used, depends on the breeding of acid and alkali adaptability of seedlings. But later add nutrients to acidic for more, add will neutralize part of the alkaline. The actual pH value can be measured with a test paper after adding nutrients. Neutral base material is suitable, if it can be adapted according to the adaptability of the seedlings. That is, partial acid or alkali are not too easy to range between 8-5.
- Q:What is the thermal conductivity of vermiculite and vermiculite?
- Vermiculite is a kind of hydrate, which is blocky, flaky and granular. It is the product of weathering and alteration of natural mineral such as biotite. The interlayer water molecule is ignited at high temperature, and the volume is increased by 18-25 times. Rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, aluminum, iron, magnesium, silicate and other ingredients.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range